• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if some of the new Pats fans can justify why the team hasn't won anything in a decade? They love to brag about being the best at everything but then get mad when asked to explain why they have nothing to show for the best owner, best coach, best QB, best...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if some of the new Pats fans can justify why the team hasn't won anything in a decade? They love to brag about being the best at everything but then get mad when asked to explain why they have nothing to show for the best owner, best coach, best QB, best...

Since they don't have the best prep videos anymore? :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol it's far too early in the season for this kind of thread. I have a feeling once the Pats win their division this thread is going to get bumped.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All last season, all I heard was that Brady wasn't the issue, it was all the young receivers. Brady wasn't being inaccurate, the receivers weren't going to the right place! But I wondered, and after watching Brady miss open receivers in the AFC Championship game, I believed that Brady wasn't a great qb anymore.

And yesterday was more of the same. Missing receivers, throwing the ball to no one, ducking from phantom pressure, Brady not only didn't look great, he looked mediocre. He looked like a very average NFL quarterback.

Maybe he can turn it around, but I'd say it's safe to say his best games are long gone. Remember when he said he wanted to play until he sucked? Might be time to start thinking about hanging them up, Tom, because yesterday you sucked.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When was the last time the Titans won a Superbowl? When was the last time the Titans just even got to the Superbowl?

Peyton Manning who I hear is pretty decent has one Superbowl win to his name.
Aaron Rodgers who I hear is pretty decent has one Superbowl to his name.
Drew Brees and Sean Payton who I hear are both pretty decent have one Superbowl to their name. They lost yesterday too. Must be in decline.

Why have the Patriots not won another Superbowl in 10 years? Because it's difficult to do

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All last season, all I heard was that Brady wasn't the issue, it was all the young receivers. Brady wasn't being inaccurate, the receivers weren't going to the right place! But I wondered, and after watching Brady miss open receivers in the AFC Championship game, I believed that Brady wasn't a great qb anymore.

And yesterday was more of the same. Missing receivers, throwing the ball to no one, ducking from phantom pressure, Brady not only didn't look great, he looked mediocre. He looked like a very average NFL quarterback.

Maybe he can turn it around, but I'd say it's safe to say his best games are long gone. Remember when he said he wanted to play until he sucked? Might be time to start thinking about hanging them up, Tom, because yesterday you sucked.

Sonny is the only Pats posters here who will admit what we all saw yesterday (and last season). Brady berated receivers all damn season long last year after he over/underthrew to them and then finally after the AFC CG admitted what he could no longer deny; that he sucked and the team couldn't win with him playing that way.

Brady just said that he'd retire "when he sucked." Well, he sucks. The problem now is that the Pats have been feeding the Brady hype for so long that now they're handcuffed and held hostage by a below average QB who is getting paid a LOT of money. They'll ride him to a playoff loss and by week 4 next season he'll be benched.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time the Titans won a Superbowl? When was the last time the Titans just even got to the Superbowl?

Drew Brees and Sean Payton who I hear are both pretty decent have one Superbowl to their name. They lost yesterday too. Must be in decline.

Why have the Patriots not won another Superbowl in 10 years? Because it's difficult to do

PatsFan2003, I also like the Padres and Lakers. You should ask about them too. You know, because it's sooo relevant to this thread.

Pats 0-1

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we have the answer to the question posed in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh gawd. Not another deflection post. What does this thread have to do with the Titans? Yes it is very difficult to win a Superbowl. It's especially difficult to win one when you don't have your video crew working their magic.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could be toast. But then again. They might just cheat they're way out of it like they always do.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well obviously it is...but when you APPARENTLY have the best QB of all time, one of the greatest coaches of all time, it should not be "that" difficult. From the way everyone sucks the Pats off they should win every week and every super bowl. "Oh our defense has improved" "Our recieving corp is better" "Our running game has improved" "WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!" Thats a Patriots fan in a nut shell. The fact that people thought they were going to win the AFC last year was a joke. Have fun with the beginning of the end...so maybe you Patriot/Boston fans will finally shut the hell up.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh gawd. Not another deflection post. What does this thread have to do with the Titans? Yes it is very difficult to win a Superbowl. It's especially difficult to win one when you don't have your video crew working their magic.

Patriots fan deflecting? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PatsFan2003, I also like the Padres and Lakers. You should ask about them too. You know, because it's sooo relevant to this thread.

Pats 0-1

I would hope so. Clearly you need something positive in your Sporting fandom than rooting for a team that hasn't had much in the way in success in a loooong time. Well other than hoping the Patriots will finally stumble after losing their season opener. Coincidence? I think not.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously it is...but when you APPARENTLY have the best QB of all time, one of the greatest coaches of all time, it should not be "that" difficult. From the way everyone sucks the Pats off they should win every week and every super bowl. "Oh our defense has improved" "Our recieving corp is better" "Our running game has improved" "WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!" Thats a Patriots fan in a nut shell. The fact that people thought they were going to win the AFC last year was a joke. Have fun with the beginning of the end...so maybe you Patriot/Boston fans will finally shut the hell up.

LOVE IT! :yes:

Best owner of all time. Best coach of all time. Best QB of all time. Best CB of all time. Rock-solid draft. Impeccable free agency pickups. Elite defense.

Shit to show for it.

I want to know why. :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope so. Clearly you need something positive in your Sporting fandom than rooting for a team that hasn't had much in the way in success in a loooong time. Well other than hoping the Patriots will finally stumble after losing their season opener. Coincidence? I think not.

You seem to think this thread is about me. It's not. Let me make this very easy for you.

Why haven't the Patriots won anything in a decade?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats haters sure are jumping the gun.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously it is...but when you APPARENTLY have the best QB of all time, one of the greatest coaches of all time, it should not be "that" difficult.

Maybe you don't know as much about football as you think you do.

On a side note I actually heard Donovan McNabb on the radio as a football analyst this weekend. It's nice to know the barf-meister has a new gig.

From the way everyone sucks the Pats off they should win every week and every super bowl. "Oh our defense has improved" "Our recieving corp is better" "Our running game has improved" "WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!" Thats a Patriots fan in a nut shell. The fact that people thought they were going to win the AFC last year was a joke. Have fun with the beginning of the end...so maybe you Patriot/Boston fans will finally shut the hell up.

Gee. A team's fan base gets excited at the beginning of the season. How dare they!?