• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats sucked ass.

Will that do fin?!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The important thing is that we keep talking about the Patriots!

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 games to go, anything can happen.One year they lost the opener 31-0 to buffalo. they still made the playoffs and beat buffalo 31-0 to end the season. One game doesn't say anything to me. If they start the season 0-3 or 1-4 then i will start to think about it.
I totally agree with you, but after reading this thread I begin to wonder if people take the other 15 games into consideration: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nfl-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/162078-seattle-looking-like-serious-superbowl-repeat-contender.html

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay a whole of attention to the AFC in general, but have generally liked the way the Pats overall. But haven't they had problems with the Fins in the past, even when Miami was really bad? For some reason I just have it in my head that Miami always plays the patriots really tough in Miami. maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely has to be embarrassing to lose to a shitbum, moribund franchise like Miami, but it is only one game. We'll see how it goes for the next month or so and then we'll have a better handle on what to expect.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay a whole of attention to the AFC in general, but have generally liked the way the Pats overall. But haven't they had problems with the Fins in the past, even when Miami was really bad? For some reason I just have it in my head that Miami always plays the patriots really tough in Miami. maybe I'm remembering wrong.

their history playing in Miami has generally been awful.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes,..you would be correct,....we always seemed to struggle in Miami and Denver [too] in the past,....division-gms. are always tough no matter how good you are [gb vs.bears?!],....pats lost last year to the jets and Miami [away],....if the pats start losing home-games = then the ~sky~ is falling.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you, but after reading this thread I begin to wonder if people take the other 15 games into consideration: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nfl-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/162078-seattle-looking-like-serious-superbowl-repeat-contender.html

It's the same every year. Heck the first month rarely tells the story of how the season will play out. Let alone the first game.

Pats historically play poorly in Mia. I forget which year it was but they had the worst record and beat the eventual SB champ Pats. They beat the Pats there last year and didn't stop them from going 12-4.

After 8 games they will have their 5 to 6 wins like usual.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans are some of the worst and most cocky! I HATE THEM! Spoiled from winning 3 Super Bowls for cheating. Yes they are in the decline! The AFC might be weaker so their record may still come out to be like 10-6 or 11-5, but they sure as hell wont make the Super Bowl. But I love it more when they make the playoffs then lose in the playoffs....make their fans more depressed :pound:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans are some of the worst and most cocky! I HATE THEM! Spoiled from winning 3 Super Bowls for cheating. Yes they are in the decline! The AFC might be weaker so their record may still come out to be like 10-6 or 11-5, but they sure as hell wont make the Super Bowl. But I love it more when they make the playoffs then lose in the playoffs....make their fans more depressed :pound:

Lol! You mad bro?

...and yes Raid, it was a fumble.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:

take some anger management classes dude!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots seem to be owned by the Dolphins when they play in Miami, they just don't perform at all. The O-Line did nothing to protect Brady and Brady wasn't that great either, he even admitted it. You have to give the Fins credit, they took it too the Patriots and won.

What really sucks is everyone in the Division is 1-0 except for the Patriots

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one game, and Miami actually looked really solid.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Brady to retire. The Pats are done. The only chance they have now is to dust off the Cam Corders....

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years ago with an average QB, no OL and a defense using their AARP cards to check into the stadium, Baltimore won the Super Bowl. The year before that it was Eli Manning holding the Super Bowl trophy.

In this watered down league where most years doesn't produce a single great team (let alone two to fill the SB), the Pat's still have a solid chance to go to and win a Super Bowl. They may be down as a team....but they are still better off than most teams in the league.

Although I will say that I think Belichick's legacy should be horribly tainted. Here is a defensive minded head coach that has spent the last 4 years where his defense has given up yards at a pathetic pace. And the defense has actually looked better on paper than they really are when you realize they have played in a division where the other 3 teams have sent the short bus to bring their offense to the stadium for the last half a decade.