• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without Gronk most of the season, and except for Edelman they couldn't stretch the field at all. They finally found out you can't take guys off the street and expect to have a top offense.

Brady wasn't getting the ball even CLOSE to wide-open receivers. The "he had no help" BS is a joke.

But...that's completely beside the point, isn't it?

We'll know this season what Brady and this team are all about. Everyone is back, the Patriots had a absolute top-shelf draft and very nice pickups in free agency.

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES

Win the Lombardi or STFU.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

Dang I could go for like 10 of those white russians ( forget what Dude called them) right now. Wish I wasnt working and gave up booze for awhile. This site made me drink like never before, made me an alcoholic

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady wasn't getting the ball even CLOSE to wide-open receivers. The "he had no help" BS is a joke.

We'll know this season what Brady and this team are all about. Everyone is back, the Patriots had a absolute top-shelf draft and very nice pickups in free agency.

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES

All other 31 teams win the Lombardi and STFU . Only Seattle can talk, and boy do they here. I just wish we get to see a SB this year. Last years blackout sucked

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

The entire year? On every play?

Nobody named NinerSickness claimed he played well in the AFCCG or even had a decent season by his standard. But the fact remains that he had dog shit receivers last season. That hasn't been the case EVERY season, but it was the case last season. I don't understand what about that is disputable.

And yes, they have top-shelf talent on the team this year. They look like the favourites in the AFC IMO. It'll depend a lot on Gronk, but I think they could go to the big one eve without him this season (unless he pulls a Peyton & chokes in the postseason).

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES

I'm not going to research it but I saw enough drops that they probably led the league. But that's not the point is it? NO excuses as you said. Super Bowl or bust.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised_Cat.jpg

SportsHoopla is way too powerful. Someone should do something.

Fuck yeah I used to drink only like 5-8 Long Island Iced teas and now drink lots of cheap beer and want to threaten people. The voices in my head are talking to me again shhh

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the fact remains that he had dog shit receivers last season.

Was this one of them?

dolphins-interception.gif

Anyone who watched every Patriots game last season and blames the receivers is either a liar or a blind Brady fanboi. I get the feeling you didn't watch much at all and just accepted the token Patriots excuse "Brady needs talent."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to research it but I saw enough drops that they probably led the league. But that's not the point is it? NO excuses as you said. Super Bowl or bust.

Its it SB or bust for every team. "Hey guys as long as we get to the playoffs, we had a great year and are champs( in our eyes)" Like Belichick or Sonny said 2nd place is for losers

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep! :L "Tom Terrific kept hitting those dogshit receivers in the numbers and they kept dropping the ball."

Beyond belief. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang I could go for like 10 of those white russians ( forget what Dude called them) right now. Wish I wasnt working and gave up booze for awhile. This site made me drink like never before, made me an alcoholic

Ask Sonny some simple questions and a little bit of accountability of the Patriots and he starts drinking again. :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the excitement on Sunday night week 1 after you guys win and the Dolphins pound the dog shit out of the Patriots? I'll be a Jets fan that night too. :nod:

If this happens I will display any AV you throw on me till next season, and wont hide from embarrassment. If neither happens please stop this obsession shit with your Fav team the Patriots. Come out of closet and join us

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this one of them?

dolphins-interception.gif

Anyone who watched every Patriots game last season and blames the receivers is either a liar or a blind Brady fanboi. I get the feeling you didn't watch much at all and just accepted the token Patriots excuse "Brady needs talent."

damn fucking game cost them home field advantage.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep! :L "Tom Terrific kept hitting those dogshit receivers in the numbers and they kept dropping the ball."

Beyond belief. :L

He couldn't hit them in the numbers when they ran the wrong route. :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens I will display any AV you throw on me till next season, and wont hide from embarrassment. If neither happens please stop this obsession shit with your Fav team the Patriots. Come out of closet and join us

Ask for a simple prediction and it's "obsession shit." :L

Sonny, is Tom Brady a top 5 QB in 2014? Yes or No?

Listen man, if these brutal questions are making you turn to drink, just walk away. I know it must be hell for you. :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Sonny some simple questions and a little bit of accountability of the Patriots and he starts drinking again. :L

I'm a weak man to use SportsHoopla as an excuse for my excessive drinking. Prison, div and now working 60 hrs a week has nothing to do with it. Again Again, nobody from Patriot nation predicted the Pats to win SB since 2011. Why would they when we havent had anywhere near the best team. One guy can only carry them on his back so far.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't hit them in the numbers when they ran the wrong route. :noidea:

He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fucking canoe in a bunch of games last year. If anyone dares mention those games, they're a "hater" and "obsessed."

The whole point is that every single excuse that Pats fans beat the hell out of last year are gone in 2014.

I want a Lombardi.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a weak man to use SportsHoopla as an excuse for my excessive drinking. Prison, div and now working 60 hrs a week has nothing to do with it. Again Again, nobody from Patriot nation predicted the Pats to win SB since 2011. Why would they when we havent had anywhere near the best team. One guy can only carry them on his back so far.

Sonny, I'm going to tell you something. You're going to balk but I'm going to tell you anyway because it's THE TRUTH.

Ready?

Here it comes...

The Patriots won last year in spite of Tom Brady.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is overrated to some extent but he is a top 5 quarterback now and all time.