• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget dominant OL, Sonny!

"If Brady just had a decent OL!" :gaah:

Thanks for the reminder but I dont like to make excuses.. Otherwise I would have said that they had 4 starting OL out in the AFCG besides Wilfork,Mayo,Spikes, Gronk etc but that happens to all the teams

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So then how would you explain their making it to the AFC CG?

A very weak AFC. Easy division. Good coaching of course. They only had to win 1 playoff game to get there, and that was one of the worst defenses (Colts) I've ever seen in a postseason game (especially with all the injuries on that team - 19 players on IR).

The Super Bowl was really the NFCCG last year.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very weak AFC. Easy division. Good coaching of course. They only had to win 1 playoff game to get there, and that was one of the worst defenses (Colts) I've ever seen in a postseason game (especially with all the injuries on that team - 19 players on IR).

The AFC East is so weak it virtually guarantees the Patriots a playoff game. That is changing though. My worst fear is them proactively removing a clearly below-average Tom Brady and replacing him with a more competent QB.

Rob Gronkowski's return can give New England Patriots the league's top offense - NFL - ESPN

If Brady continues to suck with his favorite arsenal of weapons back, it won't take too long for talk to build in Foxboro.

My hope is that the Bills, Jets and Dolphins can put some legit pressure on the Pats this season and not allow them a 16 week cakewalk into the playoffs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My worst fear is them proactively removing a clearly below-average Tom Brady and replacing him with a more competent QB.

Below average? There are 16 NFL QBs who are better than Tom Brady? Or are you just trying to piss off Pats' fans?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer I'm falling in love with NM its the booze talking. If week 1 turns out like you say, PM your address and I will send out a bottle of your choice ( $50 or less) dont want you getting Louie14 Cant afford 3 dimes.
I you lose just ship him the Jug-O-Vodka. Dubra or Popov.13 bucks plus shipping and a sure way to get trashed quickly....the liver ,I mean.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a weird thread....this Hammer guy (girl) is slamming Pats fans saying there is no excuses yet is basically saying Brady isn't any good. How can the Pats have no excuses to win a SB (as if its an easy accomplishment) if their QB isn't any good?

Personally think Brady was 2nd in MVP behind Manning last year. If his offense can stay healthy he will put up monster numbers IMO. Unless age is a big factor I doubt you will see him have two statistical mediocre seasons in a row. He's my early MVP pick.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a weird thread....this Hammer guy (girl) is slamming Pats fans saying there is no excuses yet is basically saying Brady isn't any good. How can the Pats have no excuses to win a SB (as if its an easy accomplishment) if their QB isn't any good?

Personally think Brady was 2nd in MVP behind Manning last year. If his offense can stay healthy he will put up monster numbers IMO. Unless age is a big factor I doubt you will see him have two statistical mediocre seasons in a row. He's my early MVP pick.

Lol!

Spots SportsHoopla where the men are men and the trolls are girls!

Um, assessing Hammer's QB list from earlier in the thread:

My 2013 QB list:

1. Manning
2. Manning
3. Manning
4. Rivers
5. Rodgers
6. Brees
7. Wilson
8. Stafford
9. Locker
10. Dalton
11. Ryan
12. Luck
13. Alex Smith
14. Tannehill
15. Romo
16. Flacco
17. Roethlisberger
18. Vick
19. Bradford
20. Manuel
21. Griffin
22. Glennon
23. Pryor
24. Schaub
25. Henne
26. Brady

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume he's trolling Pats fans as usual. As for his top three QB picks all ya can say is OMAHA!!!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"This hammer guy" is so lame and hates Tom Brady and anything Pats related.
-Every Patriots fan

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, he likes Tom personally. I guess they're buds.

The big smirk at Hammer's hammerings is that no SportsHoopla Pats fans actually say/type the shit that he says they do.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Runner-up for MVP with a "mediocre" season. Right. Can't wait to hear what other pearls you have for us, including juvenile names.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below average? There are 16 NFL QBs who are better than Tom Brady? Or are you just trying to piss off Pats' fans?

Last season there were 20 who were better and he'd agree. He cost them games and admitted it. For some reason Pats fans just refuse to do the same.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I you lose just ship him the Jug-O-Vodka. Dubra or Popov.13 bucks plus shipping and a sure way to get trashed quickly....the liver ,I mean.

Great idea wish I didnt offer HD bottle of choice. !.75 litre of gutrock or little bottle of greygoose no brainer

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YW for Pats taking care of the tough Colts who already took out your SF and Seattle thus giving way for NFC to win. SF scored 7 points on that weak D in Candlestick Park lol

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC East is so weak it virtually guarantees the Patriots a playoff game. That is changing though. My worst fear is them proactively removing a clearly below-average Tom Brady and replacing him with a more competent QB.

Rob Gronkowski's return can give New England Patriots the league's top offense - NFL - ESPN

If Brady continues to suck with his favorite arsenal of weapons back, it won't take too long for talk to build in Foxboro.

My hope is that the Bills, Jets and Dolphins can put some legit pressure on the Pats this season and not allow them a 16 week cakewalk into the playoffs.

I wish Pats didnt have to play in the tough AFCE. They went 4-2 in that beast of a div and 8-2 outside

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
YW for Pats taking care of the tough Colts who already took out your SF and Seattle thus giving way for NFC to win. SF scored 7 points on that weak D in Candlestick Park lol

That was before they had 19 players on IR including 3 starters on defense they lost after that point.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Pats didnt have to play in the tough AFCE. They went 4-2 in that beast of a div and 8-2 outside

I'm just glad we're on the same page, Sonny. The Pats will carry 6 WRs and arguably THE BEST TE corps in NFL history into Week 1 so since Brady is a "top 5 QB" there's no reason ESPN should be wrong about the Pats being the "top offense in the league" right? :suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was before they had 19 players on IR including 3 starters on defense they lost after that point.

Please dont sound like Pats fans and make excuses, thats limited to us. And you know I am not comparing Indy to SF. I predicted on this page Seattle or SF to hoist Trophy. Pats get so hammered playing in the toughest div, they are spent by the time they get to AFCG

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Please dont sound like Pats fans and make excuses, thats limited to us.

I can't tell if you're kidding or not. I'm not a Colts' fan, so why would I make "excuses" for them? NFL teams are not static. The best team in the NFL at week 3 isn't always the best team in January; sometimes it's not even close. The Colts were out-playing everyone in the NFL at the beginning of the season, but by the postseason their D was one of the worst units I've ever seen in a playoff game. And the O had more injuries than the D did.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad we're on the same page, Sonny. The Pats will carry 6 WRs and arguably THE BEST TE corps in NFL history into Week 1 so since Brady is a "top 5 QB" there's no reason ESPN should be wrong about the Pats being the "top offense in the league" right? :suds:

We are HD Brady better play his best year of his career, or the kid from Romo's College EI Garrapalo will take over. Even better than the 2011 season when he was the first and only player ever to go unanimous MVP, I see that kid starting mid season and Brady and Kraft will be in owner box both wearing red pants and spiked blonde hair. Bobby will be 3 sheets to the wind

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Top offense maybe in their Div, after all Brady is ranked No#3 there. Denver is still no#1 after that record setting season and getting better with Sanders over Decker and Montee Ball dominating