• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Pats to make it to the SB this season over the Broncos. I also see a rise of the Steeler an the Raven to the playoffs. Brady can still lead a team to the big one and this will be the year....only to be crushed by the 9ers! :croc:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Pats to make it to the SB this season over the Broncos. I also see a rise of the Steeler an the Raven to the playoffs. Brady can still lead a team to the big one and this will be the year....only to be crushed by the 9ers! :croc:

I have been saying either Seattle/SF will win SB. I would only wish that Pats would make it but Broncos are too stacked

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Here's why the Pats haven't won a SB in 10 years: they traded Richard Seymour in 2010.

With Seymour, I think the Pats would've at least beaten Pittsburgh to get to the SB if they had Seymour. That was the best shot they've had since then IMO. He was still one of the best in the NFL at that point, and the one thing they got beat up at the line of scrimmage on defense without him.

Brady had a bad year last season 'cause he had dog poop talent around him most of the season (especially when Amendola was hurt). They didn't do a ton to address that in the offseason, but if Gronk comes back obviously that'll help. At least he still has a great OL.

The defense, however, is 10 times better this year (exaggeration, but you get what I'm saying). Especially if Easley is healthy 'cause that guy's gonna be a pain in offenses' asses if he gets back to his usual form. So I think they're the team to beat in the AFC at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on what exactly????

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wishful thinking & false hope ?
:yahoo:

but then again..I'm a jets fan

:L

Imagine the excitement on Sunday night week 1 after you guys win and the Dolphins pound the dog shit out of the Patriots? I'll be a Jets fan that night too. :nod:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
:L

Is that the excuse for the AFC CG too? :L

Pretty much. Why wouldn't it be? To whom you're throwing doesn't matter? I mean, he had a terrible year for HIS standard; it wasn't just objectively horrible.

I'm not a Brady fan or anything; I can't stand the guy. I think he's a HOFer whose legacy is tainted by cheating. I'm just trying to be realistic about it.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Why wouldn't it be? To whom you're throwing doesn't matter? I mean, he had a terrible year for HIS standard; it wasn't just objectively horrible.

I'm not a Brady fan or anything; I can't stand the guy. I think he's a HOFer whose legacy is tainted by cheating. I'm just trying to be realistic about it.

Did Brady use PEDs or are you stamping him, guilty by association with the coaching staff?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brady personally. As the Pats QB I hate his fucking guts. I'm not sure why that's always confused you guise so bad. It's wicked simple.

Oh are you guys buds or do you just admire arrogant millionaires who live in mansions and bang supermodels?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats - Broncos in the AFC Championship game. Seriously, who else is there?

AFC North has two teams that have grown old together, nice sentiment for senior citizens but it doesn't win championships. The Bengals are only there because the Steelers and Ravens aren't, and the Browns, well, they're the Browns.

Colts win the AFC South again, but they're not ready for the next level yet.

Wild cards? Who?

So, it's Pats-Broncos unless Brady or Manning falls off a cliff, literally or figuratively.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in any given year there are about 10 teams that can win it all. It takes an element of luck each time. Every Superbowl winner has had a number of intangibles go their way.

Now, predicting that any team won't win the SB is not exactly going out on a limb. If Brady's so washed up, maybe someone would like to wager that the Pats miss the playoffs.

Anyone?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The obvious conclusion is that you didn't watch the game or Brady's post-game comments.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats - Broncos in the AFC Championship game. Seriously, who else is there?

AFC North has two teams that have grown old together, nice sentiment for senior citizens but it doesn't win championships. The Bengals are only there because the Steelers and Ravens aren't, and the Browns, well, they're the Browns.

Colts win the AFC South again, but they're not ready for the next level yet.

Wild cards? Who?

So, it's Pats-Broncos unless Brady or Manning falls off a cliff, literally or figuratively.

With the level of talent the Patriots have this year they damn well better win the Super Bowl.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the level of talent the Patriots have this year they damn well better win the Super Bowl.

[MEDIA=twitter]492699259389489152[/MEDIA]

Sonny if the Patriots dont win the SB then STFU (even though you never predicted them too) - Hammer

My goodness I have never seen someone brain fucked by a team or player( Brady) as you. I know i know you do like Brady even though the thread started was his 9td/6int start ( 6-2 ) record as pointed out by non football fans . Let me try one of those face palms thingamajingees:doh:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The obvious conclusion is that you didn't watch the game or Brady's post-game comments.

I'm not saying he had a good game. I'm just saying that he had a huge disadvantage from square one. He didn't have the worst supporting cast in the NFL on offense, but it was pretty bad. And yes, I did watch the game.

Not trying to hype the guy up or bring him down; I don't have a dog in the Brady fight. I'm just saying he had little to no help.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Did Brady use PEDs or are you stamping him, guilty by association with the coaching staff?

I didn't say HE is guilty of cheating (he may be, but I don't know). I said his legacy is tainted BY cheating (by BB & Company cheating). He should be the only HOF QB of whom I know with an asterisk by his resume.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying he had a good game. I'm just saying that he had a huge disadvantage from square one. He didn't have the worst supporting cast in the NFL on offense, but it was pretty bad. And yes, I did watch the game.

Not trying to hype the guy up or bring him down; I don't have a dog in the Brady fight. I'm just saying he had little to no help.

without Gronk most of the season, and except for Edelman they couldn't stretch the field at all. They finally found out you can't take guys off the street and expect to have a top offense.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny if the Patriots dont win the SB then STFU (even though you never predicted them too) - Hammer

My goodness I have never seen someone brain fucked by a team or player( Brady) as you. I know i know you do like Brady even though the thread started was his 9td/6int start ( 6-2 ) record as pointed out by non football fans . Let me try one of those face palms thingamajingees:doh:

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which Denver game the AFCG or the reg season when he brought The Pats back from a 24-0 half deficit and won after Pats had 3 quick t/o's and Denver grabbed quick 17 points off. The other QB had like 70 yards going into 4th quarter. AFCG he was subpar everyone knows that. Even the QB that was better than him in Montana had stinkers