• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If Brady just had some big TEs."

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, I want to get you on record right now.

Yes or No?

Is there a single reason the Patriots shouldn't win the Super Bowl this season?

Yes or No, Sonny? I don't want to hear your fuckin Patriots fans talking Super Bowl and then 5 min into the season start up with your excuses.

if you got any excuses, I wanna hear 'em now.

I can answer that. There are 31 other teams and half of those are comprised of talented players and excellent coaches. Oh, and the ball is oblong and bounces in silly ways.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, I want to get you on record right now.

Yes or No?

Is there a single reason the Patriots shouldn't win the Super Bowl this season?

Yes or No, Sonny? I don't want to hear your fuckin Patriots fans talking Super Bowl and then 5 min into the season start up with your excuses.

if you got any excuses, I wanna hear 'em now.

Yes HD there are a few reasons. Seattle SF and Denver are 3 to name. Denver has a much better offense and slightly better D in my opinion with edge to QB going to Brady. Seattle and SF ( or even the AZ) are gonna be tough with their nasty type defense in NFCW. No excuses from me Hammer. I see the Pats going to their 4th AFCG and prob it and 9th in 13 years. Bridesmaids once again and not Bride. I'm gonna have to go with Vegas and all analysts and say Seattle/SF vs Broncos in SB. I haven't heard my Pats people talk SB in a few years, prob since 2011 season

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just what I thought. Sonny came in, read my post and left.

You're scared, Sonny. :L

Yeah I'ma scared Hammer and had something at work. Like Kwit with Amen pussy comment too

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys aren't gonna stick with the old standbys? :noidea:

"Brady needs some talent around him."

"Our defense sucks."

"Injuries. Nobody but the Patriots ever gets injured."

None of those this season? :shocked:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'ma scared Hammer and had something at work. Like Kwit with Amen pussy comment too

Super Bowl or bust, Sonny. There is absolutely ZERO reason you guys shouldn't win the Super Bowl this season. Show me a Lombardi or STFU.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl or bust, Sonny. There is absolutely ZERO reason you guys shouldn't win the Super Bowl this season. Show me a Lombardi or STFU.

STFU? who the fuck is talking SB? nobody has predicted it in 3 years and Pats aren't in top 5 in odds to get there. There is no reason your boy in Denver doesnt get it done adding Ware, Talib and Ward. Hopefully he can score a point or 2 in less than last play on 3rd quarter and less than 3 to's. Denver is AFC champs vs NFCW. Look back early in last season when I predicted Denver /Seattle to be in SB and predicted Seattle 27-24 oops off a little there

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but I like Brady says Hammer in case he performs well, but I'll shit all over him because no team can be guaranteed to win it all. That way, I can have it both ways and I win no matter what.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU? who the fuck is talking SB? nobody has predicted it in 3 years and Pats aren't in top 5 in odds to get there. There is no reason your boy in Denver doesnt get it done adding Ware, Talib and Ward. Hopefully he can score a point or 2 in less than last play on 3rd quarter and less than 3 to's. Denver is AFC champs vs NFCW. Look back early in last season when I predicted Denver /Seattle to be in SB and predicted Seattle 27-24 oops off a little there

I saw your solid draft, everyone is back and you guise are claiming Brady's never been better. You got the best owner, the best coach and ZERO excuses for not bringing it back to Foxboro this year. So if the Dolphins kick ass week 1, I don't want to start hearing excuses because some reserve player has a sore foot.

I asked for excuses why you don't win it all, you don't have any, so win it. I'm waiting. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but I like Brady says Hammer in case he performs well, but I'll shit all over him because no team can be guaranteed to win it all. That way, I can have it both ways and I win no matter what.

I like Brady personally. As the Pats QB I hate his fucking guts. I'm not sure why that's always confused you guise so bad. It's wicked simple.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw your solid draft, everyone is back and you guise are claiming Brady's never been better. You got the best owner, the best coach and ZERO excuses for not bringing it back to Foxboro this year. So if the Dolphins kick ass week 1, I don't want to start hearing excuses because some reserve player has a sore foot.

I asked for excuses why you don't win it all, you don't have any, so win it. I'm waiting. :suds:

Nobody is predicting the Pats to win it all for the 1021452829 time so why should I make excuses. I would be surprised if they didnt make it to the AFCG only to lose to a much better team in Denver . True Kraft is one of the best owners, along with Bowlen to name a few. Belichick is one of the best, but cant say he is. Coughlin out coached him twice and his record w/o Brady as a HC without looking it up is like .300. Remember he was 5-11 the year before and 0-2 before Bledsoe went down, so I think you are overrating Hoodie. So stop putting words in my mouth with yours. There are no excuses that Denver shouldnt win the SB as being clearly the best and most talented team in AFC. I still think NFC take the Lombardi this season

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did mistype "4th" so badly?

Exaggeration, excuses and innuendo. It's the M.O. of any self-respecting Patriots fan. :L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn they had a good run during George W.'s 1st term though!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, and they love pretending like it was just a season or two ago.

The Patriots haven't won shit in a fuckin DECADE! How can that be?

Best owner
Best coach
Best QB
Always focus on defense

Why aren't they winning???

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure and last seasons playoff game against Ravens, dont expect it to be anything different this season. Even though the Ravens got the better of them last 2 playoffs games