• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and Manning are both great, but this weekend Brady will shine..

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ARE talking about the franchise that had people fake injuries in SB XLII, right? Remember when Faulk hobbled off the field? Or Gay? Only to come back a few plays later just fine?

Or Tom Brady limping around NYC - in full media spot light - with a cast on his foot?

How many times has BB listed 22 players as 'questionable' so the other team wouldn't know who he was starting?

This is gamesmanship BS from BB. Nothing more.

If Tom is on the field, assume he's 100%. Don't alter your game plan one iota.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the entire Patriots team won't be hopped up on cocaine like the Steelers were in the 70's. The Steelers cheated their way to at least 3 SB wins by gaining an advantage via cocaine.

Talk about "gamesmanship BS".

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the United States Senator from Tennessee (since 2007), Bob Corker, has a message for Manning:

[ame]http://twitter.com/SenBobCorker/status/423990427339874304[/ame]

bob-corker-immigration-reform-getty-e1372116199985.jpg

170944256.r.jpg

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ARE talking about the franchise that had people fake injuries in SB XLII, right? Remember when Faulk hobbled off the field? Or Gay? Only to come back a few plays later just fine?

Or Tom Brady limping around NYC - in full media spot light - with a cast on his foot?

How many times has BB listed 22 players as 'questionable' so the other team wouldn't know who he was starting?

You are a terrible, bitter person. Faking injuries? My god, pick another sport to watch. The fucking guy was sick, and if you think this was a ploy by BB, then you don't get it....The more I read your posts, the more I feel bad for you.

Limping of the field then coming back a few plays later!! ARE you serious....you mean to tell me that NE is the only team that happens too. I remember Harvin limping off the field last week, to only come back in, I guess he was faking it right? Big Ben has never limped around on the field, then tossed a 60yrd TD bomb while scrambling, he must have been faking it too...your a joke!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a terrible, bitter person. Faking injuries? My god, pick another sport to watch. The fucking guy was sick, and if you think this was a ploy by BB, then you don't get it....The more I read your posts, the more I feel bad for you.

Limping of the field then coming back a few plays later!! ARE you serious....you mean to tell me that NE is the only team that happens too. I remember Harvin limping off the field last week, to only come back in, I guess he was faking it right? Big Ben has never limped around on the field, then tossed a 60yrd TD bomb while scrambling, he must have been faking it too...your a joke!

You're wasting your time. His knowlege of football was acquired by the Cliff Notes section at Barnes and Noble.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wasting your time. His knowlege of football was acquired by the Cliff Notes section at Barnes and Noble.

He is a She.....Its shocking the things she comes up with..I mean hate all you want, but don't make shit up! Then try and state that only NE does it....pure garbage!

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, so, your theory is that the Patriots had Brady fake illness, thus missing one of three practices, in order to trick the Broncos into gameplanning against Ryan Mallett?

So trying to trick the Broncos into something no one would fall for is worth giving up one of three practices? :L

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Brady 100% healthy? Probably not... But it's close to it... At this point in the season no one is 100%....

People are making this out to be much bigger of a story than it actually is.

you hope

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the Broncos were preparing for Ryan Mallet as the starting QB then they have a lot of problems!

No way were they doing that at all. they were preparing for Brady.. Period

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,869.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not shocked at all that he is fine

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind you of another great, different sport. He should of waited till after the game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-329.gif

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done the numbers last three years. Based on games against other non division AFC teams,

AFC North is 1

AFC East is 2

AFC West is 3

AFC South is 4

I've stated why I don't include NFC teams - because there are no common opponents. I'm sorry you don't get it. For some people it's just harder to learn.

In other words, I've tailored the argument to a set of criteria that fits my point, and I refuse to consider anything else.

Let me ask this, do you consider 6 wins good? I mean, if the Patriots went 6-10 would you consider that a good year?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want an example of tailored arguments, lets chat with you Denver folks about Manning.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Ben kept limping.

And Harvin is STILL out.

It's interesting how Patriots that are injured 'heal' really, REALLY fast.

It's BB and Tom up to their usual tricks. Yeah, I believe they'd fake an injury. Why? Because they've skirted the rules their entire run.

Putting 22 men or so on the 'questionable' list for years until the NFL made them stop. Why? So that the other team wouldn't know who they were starting.

How many times have we heard BB say, "I misinterpreted the rules" now?

I don't believe for one second he was actually sick. It's just BB's usual crap.

As I said, if he's on the field he's 100%.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben kept limping.

And Harvin is STILL out.

It's interesting how Patriots that are injured 'heal' really, REALLY fast.

It's BB and Tom up to their usual tricks. Yeah, I believe they'd fake an injury. Why? Because they've skirted the rules their entire run.

Putting 22 men or so on the 'questionable' list for years until the NFL made them stop. Why? So that the other team wouldn't know who they were starting.

How many times have we heard BB say, "I misinterpreted the rules" now?

I don't believe for one second he was actually sick. It's just BB's usual crap.

As I said, if he's on the field he's 100%.
Because it's totally believable for the Patriots to think the Broncos would plan for Ryan Mallet instead of Brady because he went home sick. That makes sense. Totally worth missing a day of practice.