• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foles.jpg

Well with the silence on the board I'm taken a guess here and the rest of the NFC East is ready to proclaim the Eagles as 2014 East Champs????

Seriously lets talk about the offense....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foles.jpg

Well with the silence on the board I'm taken a guess here and the rest of the NFC East is ready to proclaim the Eagles as 2014 East Champs????

until I see much more from the other 3 contenders...:L

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we pooled the entire NFC East defense I don't think we could build a comprehensive squad. Going to be a lot of points scored on that division.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we pooled the entire NFC East defense I don't think we could build a comprehensive squad. Going to be a lot of points scored on that division.

led by our local entry. :L

Sucks about Hollomon.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope a Cowgirl fan lays out right next to you and talks your ears off about how great Jerry Jones is...

beachgoer strangled with seaweed..Update at 5!!

LMFAO. Ain't nobody putting baby in a corner...I'd ninja them... :llama:

Personally I think it's a bogus story about going to the beach,
I think Hammer is pimpin her out to other sports boards and she recruiting new Hoop members

:omg: you're onto the plan. Shhhhhhhhhhh :tape:

foles.jpg

McNabb plz :duck: Have I mentioned the pitfalls of Overconfidence to ya before...:whistle: yep. I'd remember that...:D

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb plz :duck: Have I mentioned the pitfalls of Overconfidence to ya before...:whistle: yep. I'd remember that...:D

Of course you have, your a Foreskin fan, you folks get confident every August, then come October, RG2 hurts himself and bam, your talking about next year.....

No seriously did you see that offense last night. It doesn't matter who his throwing the ball too, its automatic!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you have, your a Foreskin fan, you folks get confident every August, then come October, RG2 hurts himself and bam, your talking about next year.....

No seriously did you see that offense last night. It doesn't matter who his throwing the ball too, its automatic!

Running game looked good, so did Foles. Of course it is still preseason but you should be pleased with the the way the O is looking...agreed.

And watch out, I may scalp your 'foreskin' if ya call me that again...:D

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok ... before anybody jumps my ass ... I was invited over by Cali ... she said I could speak my mine ... but I don't have one, so here goes ...

Eagles ... looking mighty good, but the defenses will figure this system out ... just ask Leach and Tech, ya' still got to have a defense

Giants ... not impressed, but it is still preseason

Skins ... I like 'em, but RGIII has got to learn when to slide

Boys ... JJ didn't do them any favors, haven't seen anything to take away the pain of last year on D, Romo is one lick away from Weedles being the QB ...

there ya go ... wail away ...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok ... before anybody jumps my ass ... I was invited over by Cali ... she said I could speak my mine ... but I don't have one, so here goes ...

Eagles ... looking mighty good, but the defenses will figure this system out ... just ask Leach and Tech, ya' still got to have a defense

Giants ... not impressed, but it is still preseason

Skins ... I like 'em, but RGIII has got to learn when to slide

Boys ... JJ didn't do them any favors, haven't seen anything to take away the pain of last year on D, Romo is one lick away from Weedles being the QB ...

there ya go ... wail away ...

Hey there :dance:

And I agree with your take.

Ds gonna determine the winner in this division and my skins are in a world of hurt if Griff doesn't learn how to slide. And how to distribute the ball to his star playmakers, instead of trying to be the star player.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running game looked good, so did Foles. Of course it is still preseason but you should be pleased with the the way the O is looking...agreed.

And watch out, I may scalp your 'foreskin' if ya call me that again...:D

It's over baby, Im getting 2014 Super Bowl Champs tattooed on my ( Forrest Gump voice) Buttocks!:yahoo:

No more empty case, no more so close but fail....

It's over, get your popcorn ready, this offense is gonna put on a show...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over baby, Im getting 2014 Super Bowl Champs tattooed on my ( Forrest Gump voice) Buttocks!:yahoo:

No more empty case, no more so close but fail....

It's over, get your popcorn ready, this offense is gonna put on a show...

LMFAO. Pics or GTFO. Hahahahahahahah! :pound::yahoo:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali is not a Perv, but she might play one on the Interweb. :D

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Eagles look like the group most likely to win the division, but I wouldn't say we are the runaway favorites. One key injury on our offense, or any of the other defenses stepping up, and we might be watching the playoffs instead of in them.

Also, regardless of who wins the division, I don't know that the second place team gets into the playoffs. Not a powerhouse division this year. Would love to be wrong about that though - nothing like playing a division team in the playoffs!

Well, I imagine winning the Super Bowl would be like that. Key word: imagine. *sigh*