• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And leave my QB healthy this time around... We all know y'all were the ones being mopped up last time we met...:whistle::yahoo:

Fix that embarrassing turf and he won't go down again.

Just saying. Seattle lost two players from that disaster of a field that day as well and one took half the next season to fully recover. As I've said, I wouldn't let my kids play pop warner on such a bad surface. No excuse for that from a pro facility.

:tsk:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix that embarrassing turf and he won't go down again.

Just saying. Seattle lost two players from that disaster of a field that day as well and one took half the next season to fully recover. As I've said, I wouldn't let my kids play pop warner on such a bad surface. No excuse for that from a pro facility.

:tsk:

AP went down at Fedex as well...:L

And it's not a perfect sitch agreed. But every year we've put BIG dollars into trying to maintain a good surface. Not so easy in the Northeast in Dec. that's the reality. And some of those injuries have To do with MORE things than just a field. Not saying it doesn't play a part, just saying injuries happen in many ways. And again it's not like NOTHING has been done to address this issue. The right fix has just yet to happen. Hopefully this year. We are trying yet another approach...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali where are all the NFCE people ? Does Mcnabb not realize it was just a preseason game and he'll probably sober up by late tomorrow night. Or does he realize that Wash whipped up on the same team who beat his last night. Boy is scurrred?

I'm fully aware its preseason, and I'm not worried about pre season records, I have no worries, my team won the division last year and I don't see any serious challengers this season or for that matter for the next two years out of this division...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fully aware its preseason, and I'm not worried about pre season records, I have no worries, my team won the division last year and I don't see any serious challengers this season or for that matter for the next two years out of this division...

take one season at a time McNabb! :gaah:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Heater, got a little of that cocky stuff running through me this morning, Im ready for the season and tired of seeing 8 officials on the field throwing flags every other play...

I think everyone who has watched as little as 5 minutes of play this preseason can agree with the flag bullshit. The games are going to last longer than a baseball game. Who wants that? Other than advertisers.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to watching tomorrow night. Browns-Skins.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone who has watched as little as 5 minutes of play this preseason can agree with the flag bullshit. The games are going to last longer than a baseball game. Who wants that? Other than advertisers.

It's just a preseason thing.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP went down at Fedex as well...:L

And it's not a perfect sitch agreed. But every year we've put BIG dollars into trying to maintain a good surface. Not so easy in the Northeast in Dec. that's the reality. And some of those injuries have To do with MORE things than just a field. Not saying it doesn't play a part, just saying injuries happen in many ways. And again it's not like NOTHING has been done to address this issue. The right fix has just yet to happen. Hopefully this year. We are trying yet another approach...

We live in a place where rain during the football season is the rule. We don't have a natural grass field for either college or our pro team in this state. Say what you will about field turf, but it's impossible to ruin it the way yours is and it deals with rain and snow very very well.

They aren't spending their time/money in productive ways if there are answers that address it and yet they still have that abomination.

:suds:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a place where rain during the football season is the rule. We don't have a natural grass field for either college or our pro team in this state. Say what you will about field turf, but it's impossible to ruin it the way yours is and it deals with rain and snow very very well.

They aren't spending their time/money in productive ways if there are answers that address it and yet they still have that abomination.

:suds:

The field at every venue the Redskins have ever had has been terrible. Its not news other than the fact they cant seem to get it fixed. Maybe Snyder has a grudge against the makers of field turf ?

Who knows :suds: