• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you talk a little football from the posts from time to time?

Not sure I'm following your post here...How so?

Sure

Sean Lee, ongoing hammy issues, hooker scandal w/ Jerrah, official bus incident, now Scandrick

Shock jocks always looking to spin a story cuz DC and Dallas are big hits when written about in blogs.

Mediots focusing on all the bullshit and making idiot assumptions as a result. Same type of bullshit went down in DC last year.

Good enough?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you talk a little football from the posts from time to time?

Not sure I'm following your post here...How so?

And for the record this is a BANTER thread. Friendly banter WILL occur here. It won't be all football, all the time. Just a heads up to ya.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record this is a BANTER thread. Friendly banter WILL occur here. It won't be all football, all the time. Just a heads up to ya.

lol...so you think I have a problem with friendly banter?...please stand down on that one

just wanted to interrupt with the football comparison and I don't see the comparison but that's may have much to do with I don't value "shock jock" opinions.

Now to me....and no disrespect, BUT IMO RG3 put you guys on the map in 2012. He's young and a dynamic past Heisman winner. personality galore and certainly must see TV. That circus was self induced from the start after the seattle playoff game debacle. Now Dallas has been Dallas for all these years and I remain as lost as the next guy as to why after the years of being a 500 team the interest remains.

Last year Dallas faced some pretty clear adversity itself. Maybe if Romo plays in that last home game they might actually win and then play a home playoff game, stranger things can happen but they were 5-0 in the division going into week 17 ...who knows, but it was just that close with the worlds worst defense playing 4/5 guys each week that were standing in front of a 7-11 store early September.

but hey...your post is certainly good enough being an opinion and all.
Lets just say opinions will vary. :yahoo:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple facts. 1 NFC East has more SB trophies than any division in the league. Dallas has more SB trophies than any team in the division. NFC East is the best divion in football and the Cowboys only take off there hat to the Steelers, but we will tip it to the 49er`s. That tells the story of this league. You want to pitch a fit just don`t forget to bring your Lambardi trophies to the fight.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple facts. 1 NFC East has more SB trophies than any division in the league. Dallas has more SB trophies than any team in the division. NFC East is the best divion in football and the Cowboys only take off there hat to the Steelers, but we will tip it to the 49er`s. That tells the story of this league. You want to pitch a fit just don`t forget to bring your Lambardi trophies to the fight.

Was is the correct word. The thing that matters is the here and now. Congrads on those Lambardi err Lombardi trophies. Really sweet to experience no doubt, for those old enough to actual experience them.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please, the NFCE has had 2 SB appearances in the last 13 years while the NFCW was in the last two SB's. Your division champs have been knocked out of the wild card or divisional rounds 8 of the last 9 years.

The simple fact is the NFCE was yesterdays news and is barely a speed bump anymore.

Dallas? When was the last time they even won a decent playoff game? In the last 10 years they have won 1 playoff game and that was against a division rival. Tell me again where this arrogance comes from? lol. Ancient past accomplishments? :L

There is a lot of history in that division, but it's just that: history.

The fact no one really has a solid favorite for that division going into this season spells another year where whoever wins it will end up being a nice warm up for whoever gets to move on to the NFCCG.

Dallas isn't going anywhere when they don't have a defense and Romo is at the helm. Just not happening.

RGIII? Really? Looks more like Jimmy these days doesn't he?
polls_jimmy_20from_20south_20park_5308_865117_answer_2_xlarge.gif

Eli-theres-another-int-manning?

Eagles have the best chance to do something if they make it out of that division because winning it means Foles is legit and Kelly has matured with his systems.

Lombardi's he says. :pound:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle wins one Super Bowl after being the charmin of the NFL for the rest of their existence, but ya gotta give them credit for milking that one for all it's worth. The Seahawks are Leon Spinks, not Ali or Frazier
:L

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dec 8th, In Philly Hawks fans, before the playoffs, lets see where your boys in neon green are at since they have the task of playing the hardest schedule.....

Nice "jimmy" play Wiz, :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dec 8th, In Philly Hawks fans, before the playoffs, lets see where your boys in neon green are at since they have the task of playing the hardest schedule.....

Nice "jimmy" play Wiz, :pound:

Bulls eye drawn on neon jerseys for my skins too... Can't wait. :dance:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: how are ya Sonny!!!!! Gonna be entrenching myself here soon. Gotta support my guys!!!!!

HTTR!!!!!!

Hey Cali great thanks how are you? Notice how McNabb has been talking in the 3rd person lately?

You left out McNabb on that list?

He must be worried about his Eagles. The only good ones are the ones who sing Hotel Cali fornia

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cali great thanks how are you? Notice how McNabb has been talking in the 3rd person lately?

He must be worried about his Eagles. The only good ones are the ones who sing Hotel Cali fornia

McNabb doesn't refer to himself in the third person, McNabb knows there are haters in this world and there small trash talk means nothing, McNabb also knows that you must play the game, and last year don't mean crappolo!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb doesn't refer to himself in the third person, McNabb knows there are haters in this world and there small trash talk means nothing, McNabb also knows that you must play the game, and last year don't mean crappolo!

Sonny can appreciate Mcnabbs post and Sonny realizes all that matters is this year. Sonny wants to let McNabb know he mispelled Garappolo not crappolo and you will see some of him Fri night. Sonny's bad, they are broadcasting Rams with Sam on NFLN.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny can appreciate Mcnabbs post and Sonny realizes all that matters is this year. Sonny wants to let McNabb know he mispelled Garappolo not crappolo and you will see some of him Fri night. Sonny's bad, they are broadcasting Rams with Sam on NFLN.

:L Way to bring McNabb down and relive his drunk thread from friday, the one and only time Mcnabb let the booze do the talking for him

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Way to bring McNabb down and relive his drunk thread from friday, the one and only time Mcnabb let the booze do the talking for him

Sonny is sorry. Did NFNL network give you a bj, Sam might of? Sonny stuck up and said you were drinking heavy. McNabb was already with Dr Feelgood by noon at work. Perks of working at brewery.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFAO!!! And a few llamas for this comment...:llama: :llama: I think Mcnabb has been hanging out with the Doobster a bit too much lately...and partaking in Jamaicas finest as well as too much hoppy libations...:whistle:

:pound::pound::10:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! And a few llamas for this comment...:llama: :llama: I think Mcnabb has been hanging out with the Doobster a bit too much lately...and partaking in Jamaicas finest as well as too much hoppy libations...:whistle:

:pound::pound::10:

Thanx for the dual llamas. But as we both saw Cali Mallett played like crapollo and Garopollo played well

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny is sorry. Did NFNL network give you a bj, Sam might of? Sonny stuck up and said you were drinking heavy. McNabb was already with Dr Feelgood by noon at work. Perks of working at brewery.

We have a "new stout" coming out and McNabb was digging the full body of it!

I wrote an open letter to NFL Network, told them I will not be partaken in watching there shows anymore, especially with Warren Sapp on it, there answer of course was a little cruel,

" Hey listen numb nuts, we don't give two shits if you watch us, Seaschickens will keep are ratings through the roof!" NFL Network

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a "new stout" coming out and McNabb was digging the full body of it!

I wrote an open letter to NFL Network, told them I will not be partaken in watching there shows anymore, especially with Warren Sapp on it, there answer of course was a little cruel,

" Hey listen numb nuts, we don't give two shits if you watch us, Seaschickens will keep are ratings through the roof!" NFL Network

MMM sounds tasty, Sonny will give you his address so McNabb can send him some. I hear ya about Sapp, that is one fucker I can't stomache. If he was the broadcaster for NE, I would watch games on mute. Is it true what Cali said about Mcnabb and Doobster?. Sonny doesn"t want McNabb following Robin Williams footsteps. Mcnabb comprehend?