• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that you like him. I basically can't stand him anymore. I used to be a huge fan of the guy. However - after he and his moronic agents botched his last contract with the Skins he became very bitter & most of the time is an anti-Redskins fan. He appears to still be bitter to this day. Not sure if it is still on the air - but he hosted a local radio show with some fat buffoon & all they did was give crap to Snyder & the Redskins (some well deserved), but it got old quick.

Yeah I never cared for him before, thought he was obnoxious. And never really paid attention to him as a player, because not on my team. He makes fun of himself and is somewhat funny, and growing on me now. I also like Babs too. Liked Nicole before she left ( looks wise) ED and TD are both good, and both excelled at their positions, both SB winners

Your right about the bitterness, didnt Snyder or the organization put a restraining order on him from stating he was a Redskin great or something. Anytime you have to do self promotions, it means your not

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I never cared for him before, thought he was obnoxious. And never really paid attention to him as a player, because not on my team. He makes fun of himself and is somewhat funny, and growing on me now. I also like Babs too. Liked Nicole before she left ( looks wise) ED and TD are both good, and both excelled at their positions, both SB winners

Your right about the bitterness, didnt Snyder or the organization put a restraining order on him from stating he was a Redskin great or something. Anytime you have to do self promotions, it means your not

Yep. Funny stuff. Trademark thing I think... LMFAO at the irony of it...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically have a bye, its Cali and her boys. Your hero wont be playing , so fun to see what Mallet and Garrapolo can do. Hope London Fletcher dont pretzel them up, guy is nasty good

Oh wow possible Super Bowl match up..................Not in my lifetime of course but maybe someday...

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 in 4 Superbowls has been won by the NFC East. Yet the Eagles have zero. They`re bringing down the division. That ain`t gonna change this year.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate the Redskins more than the Eagles but that has faded. Plus Li'l Danny pretty much told Congress to get stuffed (you gotta respect that). Plus I kinda feel sorry for the Redskins, they hired the spawn of a loser for a head coach. Add to that the death of the read option QB and the Skins aren't good enough to really get worked up about.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow possible Super Bowl match up..................Not in my lifetime of course but maybe someday...

Screw you!!! And your lame opinions...:D

1 in 4 Superbowls has been won by the NFC East. Yet the Eagles have zero. They`re bringing down the division. That ain`t gonna change this year.

Word

image.jpg

I used to hate the Redskins more than the Eagles but that has faded. Plus Li'l Danny pretty much told Congress to get stuffed (you gotta respect that). Plus I kinda feel sorry for the Redskins, they hired the spawn of a loser for a head coach. Add to that the death of the read option QB and the Skins aren't good enough to really get worked up about.

Wrong!!! Mobile QB.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I allowed to post here or am I considered a troll?????

{I really can be a troll at times ... :)}

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dynamite drop in there Monty that broadcasting school is really paying off!

When was the last time Dallas one the Super Bowl?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I allowed to post here or am I considered a troll?????

{I really can be a troll at times ... :)}

Absolutely, obviously no nasty 'personal' attacks.... This is the general board, banter away...:suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? If it's not in good fun and it hurts someone personally, you're ok with that?

For instance, a female posts a pic and is trolled because of it... You're ok with that? I'm not.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reminds me of that saying

it's a very fine line between being confident or cocky

Indeed, feel free to bech slap me if I need a reminder...:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McNabb dont take it out on the pee wees tonight. Have a Gansett neighbor. RI's finest and back out again. My brother's father-in-law ( rip) worked for Narraganssett Brewery for 35 years and they closed it down 2 weeks before his retirement. Poor guy lost his pension