• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Redskins, your not gonna miss much....

fumble
INT
3 and out
3 and out
INT

Oh NO, YOU DIDNT!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No you didn't, you stole it from me, I use that on here... :L

Pat's fans they cheat just like their front office...

Have to admit, McNabb speaks true...:whistle:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or have fans pelt the opposing team with rock hidden snowballs, just not Santa.

Come to think of it, I never used to cheat before the filming. Now I see myself wanting to spike hair and date women a 1/3 my age

That happened in the 60's man, let it go, hell Cali was only 6 when it happened...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or have fans pelt the opposing team with rock hidden snowballs, just not Santa.

Come to think of it, I never used to cheat before the filming. Now I see myself wanting to spike hair and date women a 1/3 my a
ge

I'm sure that's a wonderful look on ya...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First week of practice for my pee wee team and I'm dawg arse tired, I ready to crawl into a brite tank and take nice long beer bath....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First week of practice for my pee wee team and I'm dawg arse tired, I ready to crawl into a brite tank and take nice long beer bath....

I love watching pee wee... Looks like a bunch of bobble heads that are barely balanced... Cracks me up ;)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh heh

Thought it was good for my skins to practice and scrimmage against the Pats this past week... Showed them how a well oiled football franchise runs...been so long since my skins operated without dysfunction :L

Also showed a lot of things that need to be worked on. Good to show some of those fools that they might not be as good as they think they are. Gotta lotta work to do dealing with an uptempo offense... Gonna be interesting to see how it all comes together for my skinny skins...

Speaking of your skins be foreskins, Lavar Arrington is starting to grow on me on NFL network in morn. He's a funny guy

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah tough work blowing a whistle

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true, I yell at them a lot....

Your just jealous I can take beer baths when ever I want...

Nice Bob Knight next kids get hit with helmets? Watch The Comebacks, help you your with coaching. Coach Laumbeau Fields

Im not jealous cause I drink so much Steel Reserve that it comes out my pores 24/7 what what?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Bob Knight next kids get hit with helmets? Watch The Comebacks, help you your with coaching. Coach Laumbeau Fields

Im not jealous cause I drink so much Steel Reserve that it comes out my pores 24/7 what what?

Who do your Pat's open up against for preseason?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We basically have a bye, its Cali and her boys. Your hero wont be playing , so fun to see what Mallet and Garrapolo can do. Hope London Fletcher dont pretzel them up, guy is nasty good

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that is what your parents told.......It's in the handbook....

Boom!

Speaking of your skins be foreskins, Lavar Arrington is starting to grow on me on NFL network in morn. He's a funny guy

I can stand him in small amounts. Bad mouths the skins franchise for a lot of his own inadequacies at the end of his tenure with us. Can't give him the thumbs up because of that lack of accountability...but he did have some legit beefs in his defense. And he doesn't cow tow to anyone with his opinions so that IS refreshing.

McNabb plz :duck:

We basically have a bye, its Cali and her boys. Your hero wont be playing , so fun to see what Mallet and Garrapolo can do. Hope London Fletcher dont pretzel them up, guy is nasty good

Sonny plz :duck: and London won't be doing anything from his retirement couch...:whistle:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom!

I can stand him in small amounts. Bad mouths the skins franchise for a lot of his own inadequacies at the end of his tenure with us. Can't give him the thumbs up because of that lack of accountability...but he did have some legit beefs in his defense. And he doesn't cow tow to anyone with his opinions so that IS refreshing.

McNabb plz :duck:

Sonny plz :duck: and London won't be doing anything from his retirement couch...:whistle:

Oh snap he finally retired, I like that guy. He prob do more from his couch than that D anyways

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glad that you like him. I basically can't stand him anymore. I used to be a huge fan of the guy. However - after he and his moronic agents botched his last contract with the Skins he became very bitter & most of the time is an anti-Redskins fan. He appears to still be bitter to this day. Not sure if it is still on the air - but he hosted a local radio show with some fat buffoon & all they did was give crap to Snyder & the Redskins (some well deserved), but it got old quick.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap he finally retired, I like that guy. He prob do more from his couch than that D anyways

Truth :L. Class act. Love London.

Glad that you like him. I basically can't stand him anymore. I used to be a huge fan of the guy. However - after he and his moronic agents botched his last contract with the Skins he became very bitter & most of the time is an anti-Redskins fan. He appears to still be bitter to this day. Not sure if it is still on the air - but he hosted a local radio show with some fat buffoon & all they did was give crap to Snyder & the Redskins (some well deserved), but it got old quick.

Xactly!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrington, Redskins settle contract dispute - NFL - ESPN

Here is the reason Arrington is/was bitter. He felt slighted on a verbal agreement that was not included in his written contract that resulted in him being shorted several million. His agents admitted that they didn't read the entire contract. WTF? Why were they even being paid? These clowns subsequently encountered all types of trouble. Why didn't Arrington blame these guys?