• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright well do it on this board, if the floaters want in that's cool, we can have final predictions in Labor Day (murica version) lets say by 9pm eastern standard time....

you get 1 point for picking the right teams finish in standings and 2 points for every record you get correct...

Mcnabb I was gonna be a Eagles fan, but then one of your players makes disparaging remarks about NE filming them during scrimmage, what a douche. I was gonna send you film from the Redskins next few days, so Chip could break down, forget it now

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcnabb I was gonna be a Eagles fan, but then one of your players makes disparaging remarks about NE filming them during scrimmage, what a douche. I was gonna send you film from the Redskins next few days, so Chip could break down, forget it now

I saw that the other day, I can't believe your just now bring it up???

Hey since your a frequent flyer on this thread you want in our little competition???

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are getting the Redskins in shape.

These conjugal practices with the Patriots are designed to be a learning experience for the Redskins. And the players might not like the result of what head coach Jay Gruden saw on Monday.

New England’s up-tempo offense had Washington struggling to keep up in the latter stages of the morning practice.

“That’s a learning experience,” Gruden said of facing the New England offense. “You see how we are in shape and I noticed that on the fourth and fifth play of a couple of those drives, some of our guys were coming off real high and they weren’t coming off the ball.

“It’s something we have to address, as far as making sure our guys are in shape,” Gruden continued.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that the other day, I can't believe your just now bring it up???

Hey since your a frequent flyer on this thread you want in our little competition???

Sure whats up for grabs? AV , beers, jerseys , foreplay ???? Bringing that up now because no skin of my nose or FaCe-Ee-LuS. Doesnt face me 1 bit

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner gets a polaroid of Cali to use as a avi.....

Meant phase me in last post and not face. Women aren't real on internet , so her's will be a random pic. Should be an AV of winner's post. I think she will look good sporting Brady in red pants and spiky blonde hair or something you pick. I'm going with Eagles to win div, so whoever picks dallas , wash or dallas , winner chooses av for a month

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meant phase me in last post and not face. Women aren't real on internet , so her's will be a random pic. Should be an AV of winner's post. I think she will look good sporting Brady in red pants and spiky blonde hair or something you pick. I'm going with Eagles to win div, so whoever picks dallas , wash or dallas , winner chooses av for a month

were doing all divisions Sonny, go back a few threads I got the point system laid out....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright well do it on this board, if the floaters want in that's cool, we can have final predictions in Labor Day (murica version) lets say by 9pm eastern standard time....

you get 1 point for picking the right teams finish in standings and 2 points for every record you get correct...

i'm in!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner gets a polaroid of Cali to use as a avi.....

Hahahahahahhahaha! A pic of me would scare y'all....

I KNEW you were in love with Brady....gheyness revealed...:nod:

she hasn't been around today. what did you do with her? :noidea:

Lmfao :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are getting the Redskins in shape.

These conjugal practices with the Patriots are designed to be a learning experience for the Redskins. And the players might not like the result of what head coach Jay Gruden saw on Monday.

New England’s up-tempo offense had Washington struggling to keep up in the latter stages of the morning practice.

“That’s a learning experience,” Gruden said of facing the New England offense. “You see how we are in shape and I noticed that on the fourth and fifth play of a couple of those drives, some of our guys were coming off real high and they weren’t coming off the ball.

“It’s something we have to address, as far as making sure our guys are in shape,” Gruden continued.

I see what you're doing here. I ain't biting...

Just remember Heater...
image.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahhahaha! A pic of me would scare y'all....

I KNEW you were in love with Brady....gheyness revealed...:nod:

Lmfao :pound:

Wrong Im in love with Mcnabb , otherwise I wouldn't share Tommie with anyone. i dont want to sport that ghey AV myself

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Im in love with Mcnabb , otherwise I wouldn't share Tommie with anyone. i dont want to sport that ghey AV myself

I told you to keep that in the closet, ghey talk ends up in a thread in gen pop, and you know the haters are gonna hate.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright we got:

Heater
Cali
Otis
yours truely
Sonny

so far, if you hear from others from here let them know what's going and let us know if they want in...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told you to keep that in the closet, ghey talk ends up in a thread in gen pop, and you know the haters are gonna hate.....

Exhibit one....^^^^^^

GHEY...:nod: