• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to base it solely on the Iggles offense, then he can make a legitimate argument. Problem is we have no teams in the East that play Seahawks nor 49ers (or - for that matter - Cardinals) level defense. Until that gap gets closed, I have the sense our heroes in the East are on the outside looking in.

That said - no one knows for sure right now. By the end of September, everyone will have a better idea.

Yeah remimds me of the Ducks( eagle)s who could put up 70 points against any pac 10 team, but when they go up against a Bama( Seattle) that offense can sputter

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if any of those DBs can play on the OL also...

They did finally settle down and got the running game going, against 2nd teamers, you still have to watch the Giants, Coach Cough gets them to play and it might be this season were they play way above there talent...

Still give the Gnats the slight edge in this division. And that primarily cuz I think they have the edge on D within the division...

Anybody else hear Collinsworth proclaim the Eagles are gonna win it all this year???

He's two for two so far on SB predictions....:hope:

LMFAO, keep dreaming, :D

image.jpg

The Skins and Pats are getting together for some fun training camp in Richmond.

:yes: psyched. Pretty interested in seeing the Gronk, Keenan match up...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed..... but

anything can happen, I mean did anyone in there right mind pick the Seahawks to win it all last season?

I'm never in my right mind... so it shouldn't surprise anyone that I did.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to base it solely on the Iggles offense, then he can make a legitimate argument. Problem is we have no teams in the East that play Seahawks nor 49ers (or - for that matter - Cardinals) level defense. Until that gap gets closed, I have the sense our heroes in the East are on the outside looking in.

That said - no one knows for sure right now. By the end of September, everyone will have a better idea.

100% agree

Agreed..... but

anything can happen, I mean did anyone in there right mind pick the Seahawks to win it all last season?

Indeed.

Hey Like Meatloaf sang Two out of three aint bad

Well said :nod:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like an OS issue. Maybe you should reboot.

Or - take a hammer to that piece of junk.

No way...me LOVE my hipster iPad Air...but I do get some minor problems with some you tubes and gifs...

Worked now for some odd reason and didn't reboot...:scratch: That video is funny as hell...:pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah remimds me of the Ducks( eagle)s who could put up 70 points against any pac 10 team, but when they go up against a Bama( Seattle) that offense can sputter

:L That crap is straight up trollin right there, where's a mod when you need one????

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L That crap is straight up trollin right there, where's a mod when you need one????

I see nothing, I know nothing...:whistle:

Trolling on an eagles fans poor choice in college teams...hmmmm, I just don't see a problem...hmmmm...:think:

Heh heh...

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know someone mentioned the lack of talent on the Oline for the Gmen, but the other big thing they have been missing for a while now and is a need in the NFC East? TE......

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright well do it on this board, if the floaters want in that's cool, we can have final predictions in Labor Day (murica version) lets say by 9pm eastern standard time....

you get 1 point for picking the right teams finish in standings and 2 points for every record you get correct...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright well do it on this board, if the floaters want in that's cool, we can have final predictions in Labor Day (murica version) lets say by 9pm eastern standard time....

you get 1 point for picking the right teams finish in standings and 2 points for every record you get correct...

Sounds good. No reason not to include all comers either. More fun that way.