• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thanks alot for inviting Face and me not!!!

LOL Face is on my shit list any ways, the prick was in Portland for a while and never got a hold of me so we could get shitty on some Micro's down there, and you work to much, its like pulling teeth to get you to take time off...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Face is on my shit list any ways, the prick was in Portland for a while and never got a hold of me so we could get shitty on some Micro's down there, and you work to much, its like pulling teeth to get you to take time off...

I want a tour of your brewery next time I'm visiting the area :nod: Seattle right?

Visited a brewery last time, can't remember the name of it...something to do with a dog and located somewhere near Chateau St Michelle which I also visited...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will 1 day my friend and instead of Face I'll bring along Cali and we'll shack up and drink till cant drink no more. Plus when I drink too much and,if Face is in drag not a safe thing, if you know what I mean. The Crying game 2

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will 1 day my friend and instead of Face I'll bring along Cali and we'll shack up and drink till cant drink no more

A meeting of the goodies but oldies? Ha! Would be fun... :suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a tour of your brewery next time I'm visiting the area :nod: Seattle right?

Visited a brewery last time, can't remember the name of it...something to do with a dog and located somewhere near Chateau St Michelle which I also visited...

Yep, mine is actually located further south, Olympia area.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, mine is actually located further south, Olympia area.

Even better, loved the Olympic Peninsula. Stayed there for a three day visit while my BF had a seminar. Explored the forests and surrounding areas on foot. Amazingly beautiful.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will 1 day my friend and instead of Face I'll bring along Cali and we'll shack up and drink till cant drink no more. Plus when I drink too much and,if Face is in drag not a safe thing, if you know what I mean. The Crying game 2

:lol: He could make us some cash on the side...

You do realize Cali can drink both us under the table....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO! And may be back in my wine sales days...I had a pretty damn high tolerance, having to taste with buyers all day... Today, not so much...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even better, loved the Olympic Peninsula. Stayed there for a three day visit while my BF had a seminar. Explored the forests and surrounding areas on foot. Amazingly beautiful.

It is amazing country up here, hell I have a blast going down to Oregon as well, I like flipping off Duck fans, and drinking there beer...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing country up here, hell I have a blast going down to Oregon as well, I like flipping off Duck fans, and drinking there beer...

You'll have to visit Central Coast Cali, Big Sur coastline en sech. Seen all 3 areas and all are beautiful, but that stretch of PCH is truly amazing to see and experience.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a pic from a drive just about 50 miles north of me...

This is at Ragged Point, basically at the start of Little Sur... Pardon how large the pic is, haven't figured out how to make it smaller...bad techy skills

image.jpg

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a pic from a drive just about 50 miles north of me...

This is at Ragged Point, basically at the start of Little Sur... Pardon how large the pic is, haven't figured out how to make it smaller...bad techy skills

View attachment 11286

Ah that is fantastic.....

That is one of my wanted vacations, just a drive down 101 into Cali....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah that is fantastic.....

That is one of my wanted vacations, just a drive down 101 into Cali....

Gotta do it at least once in your life... Best to come south starting in Carmel...Oct thru Jan... Best visibility then, less chance of marine layers socking in the coastline views. I go at least once every other week so I don't take for granted where I live.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta do it at least once in your life... Best to come south starting in Carmel...Oct thru Jan... Best visibility then, less chance of marine layers socking in the coastline views. I go at least once every other week so I don't take for granted where I live.

I was surprised when we were in Oregon, usually you wake to a fog, but that sun was out in full force on sun up till sun down, spectacular....

The wife wants to do Cali next year for the family trip, Santa Monica I think is where she was talking??? I can't remember, you would think she wouldn't tell me these things when I've had a "few" to drink...

Came home with a nice "raccoon mask" left my sunglasses on the whole day so I wouldn't get slapped along side the head, ( you know when the eye candy walks by) I look like an idiot....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised when we were in Oregon, usually you wake to a fog, but that sun was out in full force on sun up till sun down, spectacular....

The wife wants to do Cali next year for the family trip, Santa Monica I think is where she was talking??? I can't remember, you would think she wouldn't tell me these things when I've had a "few" to drink...

Came home with a nice "raccoon mask" left my sunglasses on the whole day so I wouldn't get slapped along side the head, ( you know when the eye candy walks by) I look like an idiot....

Raccoon eyes...smdh and lmao ;)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A meeting of the goodies but oldies? Ha! Would be fun... :suds:

Cmon Cali McNabb aint that old. My pops tells me about the shiat they pulled in grade school together. But me and you are the goodies:rollseyes:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon Cali McNabb aint that old. My pops tells me about the shiat they pulled in grade school together. But me and you are the goodies:rollseyes:

Well played!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you right and have been told that before. I drink too much and I might start rooting for NFCE teams

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you right and have been told that before. I drink too much and I might start rooting for NFCE teams

It's no major secret eveybody know's your an Eagles closet fan.....

You want to wear an eagles visor like Kelly does don't you?