• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Lavar Ball Super Thread

Who wins? Lavar or Jordan

• Ball

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Jordan

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I had potato salad yesterday that my mommy made and it was awesome.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will take it next year then. Here's to the Lakers sucking again!
Then we will take Sacrementos in 2019
I think you already know that the Lakers won't need a top three protected pick next year. If they can avoid injuries, I look to see them win between 30 and 40 games. I am projecting conservatively in case Magic Johnson fails to make improvements this summer. I think they have to figure a way to get rid of Mozgov and Deng by next summer without losing their talent, but they still have money to sign one free agent - they could then offer Mozgov as a filler with Russell(if they keep Lonzo Ball) for George to the Indiana - That would give them two top talented players in a best case possibility. The Lakers now have options they didn't have last year at this time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. The Sixers get the Lakers unprotected pick next year. Hopefully the Sixers can show significant improvement this year with Ben Simmons and hopefully a healthy Embiid. Bring in a Malik Monk or whomever they can find and they could potentially be a .500 club. Unless the Lakers really turn it around that is likely to be another lottery pick next year.
I think the Lakers can improve from 24 wins to 35-40. That wouldn't be a lottery pick, but still a pretty good one

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you drunk tonight? Stay off the sauce my friend.

Dude come on. We had a better record without Ben Simmoms. Are you kidding me. The Lakers don't have anyone close to Embiid or Saric
Plus they have an elite talent in Simmons. You're the dude who is drunk. Lakers don't have anyone better then Embiid, Saric or Simmons and aren't tied down with awful contracts too.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. The Sixers get the Lakers unprotected pick next year. Hopefully the Sixers can show significant improvement this year with Ben Simmons and hopefully a healthy Embiid. Bring in a Malik Monk or whomever they can find and they could potentially be a .500 club. Unless the Lakers really turn it around that is likely to be another lottery pick next year.

Paul George wants to go to the Lakers.....they may not be a lottery team much longer

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great night. Kings jump up to the #3 pick only to hand it over the Sixers and the Lakers get #2 for the 3rd year in a row. Great job delaying those trade responsibilities as long as they could, turning that #1 pick owed to Orlando into 2 2nds instead. Seems more appropriate for Clown Shoes Dwight, lol.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games is a hell of a lot? Sixers have been tanking for the past decade, they should be better than they are.

Yeah, cause Embiid missed a lot of games and Simmons sat put the season. Sixers are a hell of a lot closer.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude come on. We had a better record without Ben Simmoms. Are you kidding me. The Lakers don't have anyone close to Embiid or Saric
Plus they have an elite talent in Simmons. You're the dude who is drunk. Lakers don't have anyone better then Embiid, Saric or Simmons and aren't tied down with awful contracts too.
Both the Lakers and the 76ers sucked this season. Good luck to the 76ers next season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Elite talent based on what? Wait until he plays to annoint him. Love Embiid, but the injuries have to be factored in. Saric is OK, but D'Angelo was emerging down the stretch and Zubac will be a force in the league. Ingram is just scratching the surface and Randle is a matchup nightmare (just wish he would contribute more on defense).

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, quit making injury excuses.

So if Brady and Gronk sit out the season that means the Browns are better than the Patriots. No way u can say the Lakers have a better core and Saric is better than OK. He will win rookie of the year if Embiid doesn't. Simmons is going to be a star.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite talent based on what? Wait until he plays to annoint him. Love Embiid, but the injuries have to be factored in. Saric is OK, but D'Angelo was emerging down the stretch and Zubac will be a force in the league. Ingram is just scratching the surface and Randle is a matchup nightmare (just wish he would contribute more on defense).

Elite talent based on the fact he was the first pick in the draft and the highest rated prospect since Lebron.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Brady and Gronk sit out the season that means the Browns are better than the Patriots. No way u can say the Lakers have a better core and Saric is better than OK. He will win rookie of the year if Embiid doesn't. Simmons is going to be a star.
Okay, we both have different opinions and that's a good thing.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George wants to go to the Lakers.....they may not be a lottery team much longer
To get PG before he's a unrestricted FA next season, they'll most likely have to send over that #2 pick to the Pacers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady and Gronk aren't rookies, and the Sixers are the opposite of the Patriots. You want to make that comparison with Goff instead? Or would the Jags be worse than the Niners if Fournette sits out?

Admit it, you've been drinking tonight. If not alcohol, at least some serious kool-aid.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get PG before he's a unrestricted FA next season, they'll most likely have to send over that #2 pick to the Pacers.

Pacers won't have a lot of bargaining power if PG publicly wants to be a Laker. Lakers can always wait; why rush it now?