• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hh..pm me the attacks....get him to post on the baseball board

ill sit him for 3 days

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:postwhore:

........:focus:

...................:hurt:

..............................:stfu:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yo:

Just bringing you back to earth brasky.

You and gg have a lot in common. Inserting yourself into issues that have nothing to do with you and believing your opinion on the matter holds any weight at all.

You literally have zero clue what you're talking about, you don't know what was said, you have no idea what's been discussed between me and the mods involved.

Why don't you mind your own business.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and gg have a lot in common. Inserting yourself into issues that have nothing to do with you and believing your opinion on the matter holds any weight at all.

You literally have zero clue what you're talking about, you don't know what was said, you have no idea what's been discussed between me and the mods involved.

LOL

"The world according to brasky."

You realize you are in the middle of every dispute on this forum and in a great many disputes on the water cooler and elsewhere right?

You are the only individual I regularly conflict with on SportsHoopla, and that's saying something considering how much of your idiotic shit I ignore.

You're a control freak and you don't like that I call you out on it once in a while. For the most part you are simply tolerated by most SportsHoopla members.

If anyone wants to experience an onslaught of personal attacks, just challenge brasky on something.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

You realize you are in the middle of every dispute on this forum and in a great many disputes on the water cooler and elsewhere right?

You are the only individual I regularly conflict with on SportsHoopla, and that's saying something considering how much of your idiotic shit I ignore.

You're a control freak and you don't like that I call you out on it once in a while. For the most part you are simply tolerated by most SportsHoopla members.

If anyone wants to experience an onslaught of personal attacks, just challenge brasky on something.

i love all the Husker board posters...i don't have a single issue with anyone on here (even though all you cunts do is make fun of me all the time:mad:)

but when any of ye tards get in to fights with eachother...yer all tunnel-visioned douchebags...so stop fighting dammit!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

:lol:

Just quit nipping at my heels because you are still upset I was directly involved in the dispute where you had a five alarm meltdown in front of everyone.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart......

That guy is another one who is a fag.

He is the unhigh version of Aggie basically.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pout:

my thread over on the flyers board begging for tastykakes got deleted

:sad:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Just quit nipping at my heels because you are still upset I was directly involved in the dispute where you had a five alarm meltdown in front of everyone.

Upset?

I LMAO everyday @ you wearing that plastic badge yet continuing to act like you run this forum w/ a real one. The fact that I was an integral part in you no longer being a mod is more rewarding than you can imagine.

There is one NU mod here (irule) and he is 10x the mod you ever were. He's more mature, more intelligent, more humble, you name it. One thing he's not is controlling and that makes this a great place worthy of tolerating your bloviations.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset?

I LMAO everyday @ you wearing that plastic badge yet continuing to act like you run this forum w/ a real one. The fact that I was an integral part in you no longer being a mod is more rewarding than you can imagine.

There is one NU mod here (irule) and he is 10x the mod you ever were. He's more mature, more intelligent, more humble, you name it. One thing he's not is controlling and that makes this a great place worthy of tolerating your bloviations.

This board clearly aint big enough for the two of us.

I even extended an olive branch to you. You didn't respond. Could have made it a lot easier. I tried to be the bigger man and you chose to remain bitter and hateful. Says a lot about you.

I'm not going anywhere, so get used to my "bloviations".

Status
Not open for further replies.