• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well; if people can't/don't want to understand what and why Ghost ban's people for being ignorant, then too bad for them. All it takes is one issue to potentially get this site shut down if the FCC deems it necessary... then where people would post.

For me, it doesn’t matter much... but for some... they are here all the time and... well, when it's gone... it's gone....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasr tell me ,loc, aggie,greyghost are gonna get thee axe..

gg and his constant complaining to the mods was the reason I was banned.

I have said several times that I would trade gg for pops. Even though pops hates me now. (as if I care)

IDGAF pops and his intermittent bigotry and inexcusable racism>>>gg's crying, criticism, dumbing down of threads.

How do you guys imagine gg talks? I imagine him as a ridiculously slow thinking/talking trucker hillbilly with down-syndrome.

At least aggie and LOC can string coherent sentences together.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have said several times that I would trade gg for pops. Even though pops hates me now. (as if I care)

IDGAF pops and his intermittent bigotry and inexcusable racism>>>gg's crying, criticism, dumbing down of threads.

How do you guys imagine gg talks? I imagine him as a ridiculously slow thinking/talking trucker hillbilly with down-syndrome.

I am not wise to whom these posters are other than Popeye. I had known Popeye via the boards for a very long while and I am not sure what happened here that caused him to start with his rampage. I do know that Ghost laid out his rules and if posters can't abide by them, then they make their own bed (so to speak)... so I am sure Popeye was well aware of what Ghost actions were going to be... if he continued down the path he elected to go down... He's a grown man very capable of doing what he wants’ and when he wants.

:director: I wish (Popeye) well... regardless of what recently happened here!

gg is the most banworthy on SportsHoopla.

Sorry, not familiar with any poster called gg.... but if you are aware of this, how could Ghost not be aware of this?.. Unless no-mod has informed Ghost that this guy could bury the Hoop in a bunch of shit...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesnt post anything to get us in trouble, he just dumbs down every argument and adds no value to any board outside of the steelers

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost is barely aware of gg mainly because Ghost is never here........

He disappears for 2 weeks and then pops in out of nowhere and starts banning people...........

Sorry, but it's the truth. Yes I'm talking to ye, Ghost. You own a website that you want to be a certain way, but you spend no time here.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost is barely aware of gg mainly because Ghost is never here........

He disappears for 2 weeks and then pops in out of nowhere and starts banning people...........

Sorry, but it's the truth. Yes I'm talking to ye, Ghost. You own a website that you want to be a certain way, but you spend no time here.

"If you don't like it, then GTFO" "I wish some people would just leave"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Stop rationalizing and tell the truth.

You were banned for your deviant activity on the Steelers forum. Ghost has made it clear on many occasions that team boards are off limits to constant trolling and personal attacks. At the same time you were being a nuisance on the Steelers forum you were spending a great deal of effort bashing their members (as a whole) on the water cooler.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Stop rationalizing and tell the truth.

You were banned for your deviant activity on the Steelers forum. Ghost has made it clear on many occasions that team boards are off limits to constant trolling and personal attacks. At the same time you were being a nuisance on the Steelers forum you were spending a great deal of effort bashing their members (as a whole) on the water cooler.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for your pragmatic input.

Status
Not open for further replies.