• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just you. Put a Michigan fan and an Ohio state fan in the same room and see what comes out the other side. :noidea:
I am pretty sure it isn't just me. And if what you say is true about all UM and OSU fans, I find that sad. But, to each his own.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Auburn would have wiped the floor with last years Notre Dame team. Don't count out Auburn, FSU hasn't been in a close game all year. This should be a showdown.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Bama gets a blocked punt, seconds away from losing to UT.
- Bama doesn't even win their division, but gets a rematch in the NCG
- Bama preserves a victory against UGa on their own 5 yard line with a tipped pass being caught
- Bama loses and is out of the NC hunt, then the following week the two teams in front of them lose
- Bama, with 1 loss, gets 3rd NC of 4 when one of the 2 undefeated teams in the country front of them was ineligible to play in the NC game

You want to talk about luck, start there and realize a little luck is always required to get to the NC game, and Bama has had its share. For the first time in a long time, the luck went against Bama in the Auburn game.

LawDawg you obviously don't know but Sakau and I have been talking about this for a while. I admitted the November wins and losses were luck for Alabama! OK so get that straight. I'm realistic enough to call a spade a spade unlike some others! Your little UGA shit was almost a miracle for yall, not us!

By the way you repeat yourself with the November shit and no SECCG. That's all tied together and how can I not say Alabama was very fortunate. For some odd reason Auburn gets all pissy if you say how lucky they got. If it's luck it's luck! If not it's not!

Also, are you an OHio St fan all of a sudden when it benefits you? Just like this year, no one and I mean no one was sending tOSU over Bama last year but glad to know how you feel with all that. Try not to contradict yourself in later posts! :nod:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LawDawg you obviously don't know but Sakau and I have been talking about this for a while. I admitted the November wins and losses were luck for Alabama! OK so get that straight. I'm realistic enough to call a spade a spade unlike some others! Your little UGA shit was almost a miracle for yall, not us!

By the way you repeat yourself with the November shit and no SECCG. That's all tied together and how can I not say Alabama was very fortunate. For some odd reason Auburn gets all pissy if you say how lucky they got. If it's luck it's luck! If not it's not!

Also, are you an OHio St fan all of a sudden when it benefits you? Just like this year, no one and I mean no one was sending tOSU over Bama last year but glad to know how you feel with all that. Try not to contradict yourself in later posts! :nod:
I truly have no idea what you just typed. Please, don't feel compelled to clarify ... I'm fine without it.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? Bama doesn't win by luck?? They only lose by bad luck.

How long will BamaTee continue trying to argue the Iron Bowl this year? Do you think he signed the petition to play overtime?

NO he didn't and lets try to get this shit striaght one last time. All I've said was how lucky Auburns been and their fans have gotten all pissy like their win will be taken away or something. I can admit when Alabama gets some luck but some of the shit pointed out isn't even in the realm of luck. We now have LawDawg on his pulpit preaching to everyone, knows everything, attitude taking over. :L

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that they didn't make it to the title game and did not lose to a team that was vastly more talented than they were. Also Ohio St beat most of their opponents by more than one score. Not even a close comparison.
If Ohio St isnt a close comparison, Auburn isnt even in the same neighborhood.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask yourself two questions:

1. If Alabama were playing who would be favored? (and yes Vegas has put odds out)
2. Who beat Alabama?

Now sit back and rethink your posts.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Auburn would have wiped the floor with last years Notre Dame team. Don't count out Auburn, FSU hasn't been in a close game all year. This should be a showdown.

When is the last time they played defense? Seems like every FBS school they play is putting up 20 plus points on them. If it's close then FSU's defense must not have come to the game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. If Alabama were playing who would be favored? (and yes Vegas has put odds out)
2. Who beat Alabama?

109 yard FG return.. don't act like it was a beat down.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we reaching for comparisons? This Auburn team is a whole heck of a lot like the last Auburn team.

The real question is 'how good is Florida St?" Most of us seem to be under the opinion that they are world beater good

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Who beat Alabama?

Who is favored in this game, by what I heard this morning was 8.5 points?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now have LawDawg on his pulpit preaching to everyone, knows everything, attitude taking over. :L
Yeah, because god forbid that people would get on a sports board and give them opinion to everyone!

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not but let's not pretend the game wasn't tied before then and Auburn had the momentum either.

Last edited by a moderator:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate auburn! And their voodoo black magic bullshit!

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is favored in this game, by what I heard this morning was 8.5 points?
Probably about right but when has Auburn been favored in big games this year? That is right where I want the line to be.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate auburn! And their voodoo black magic bullshit!
Jesus will forgive you for your sins all you have to do is ask.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not but let's not pretend the game wasn't tied before then and Auburn had the momentum either.

I am comparing that game with the LSU-Bama game a couple years ago. Everything went right for LSU, abd Bama's kicker played like shit and LSU barely won.

Bama in a rematch would kill. So then compare FSU would just about all of us thought were better than everyone. Enjoy the blowout, especially if FSU plays flawless.

I expect only a FSU 10-14 pt win, just bc they will have jitters and get off to a slow start. Then they will pull away.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he didn't say beat down and I think it is funny that everyone blames that ONE play for the win. it was tied 28-28 with 1 second left. the way Auburn was running the ball on bama, bama's inability to hit a FG and Auburn coming up with key stops at the game progressed...no reason to think it was a slam dunk for bama to win in OT. Auburn beat them. That's the take away.