• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO USA!!!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said you caught big catfish sir..... judgin by that toe there, those cats look to be about 12-15 inches and not one of them looks bigger than 3lbs......

23019-corndancer.gif

Those be bait size...... sir

n764967003_608455_6800.jpg

Now THAT........is a catfish. Nicely done tharn, HH

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz ya came back on me..........I've been busy with a big golf tournament these past few days so I may have missed out on a couple opportunities with some substitutions I could have made........but you did a good job of adjusting to make up for that big early deficit you had

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz ya came back on me..........I've been busy with a big golf tournament these past few days so I may have missed out on a couple opportunities with some substitutions I could have made........but you did a good job of adjusting to make up for that big early deficit you had

I didn't do much adjusting....added a couple pitchers because all my guys weren't going toward the end of the week.....mainly my team just played a little better than earlier in the week, but your guys hit today.....I'm thinking pretty much a .500 week for us, one of us may win 6-4 or 5-4-1.

I got UGA next week, hopefully his team got all that hitting the ball and shit outta their system this week....:D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do much adjusting....added a couple pitchers because all my guys weren't going toward the end of the week.....mainly my team just played a little better than earlier in the week, but your guys hit today.....I'm thinking pretty much a .500 week for us, one of us may win 6-4 or 5-4-1.

I got UGA next week, hopefully his team got all that hitting the ball and shit outta their system this week....:D

Yea, you got Brandon Beachy right at the right time.........I dropped him back when he went on DL because I couldn't afford to hang on to him until he healed up, but he is probably one of the best sleeper starters in the MLB right now......

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, you got Brandon Beachy right at the right time.........I dropped him back when he went on DL because I couldn't afford to hang on to him until he healed up, but he is probably one of the best sleeper starters in the MLB right now......

Yeah, I really added him as an afterthought.....I didn't really need another bat, but glad to have him as he's been hot for a bit.....I'm still not sold on his ability long term. I am however extremely pumped with Michael Morse. I picked him up before the season and he just stunk up the place for April and early May losing playing time, but picked him up again just at the beginning of his really hot streak.....That guy is legit.....I don't think he's a .300 bat but easy .275 with 30-40 hr power....The guy just hits monster homers....

Edit: ignore my rambling about Boesch, you were talking about Brandon Beachy the pitcher.....:L.....yes I was extremely happy to snag him straigt off the DL....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I really added him as an afterthought.....I didn't really need another bat, but glad to have him as he's been hot for a bit.....I'm still not sold on his ability long term. I am however extremely pumped with Michael Morse. I picked him up before the season and he just stunk up the place for April and early May losing playing time, but picked him up again just at the beginning of his really hot streak.....That guy is legit.....I don't think he's a .300 bat but easy .275 with 30-40 hr power....The guy just hits monster homers....

Edit: ignore my rambling about Boesch, you were talking about Brandon Beachy the pitcher.....:L.....yes I was extremely happy to snag him straigt off the DL....

lol.........yea I let Boesch and Beachy go :L

Those were two guys I picked up during the regular season that I wish I could have hung onto.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that one looks too big, and probly tastes like mushy shit. :dance:

LOL @ not soaking your filets in salt water........

LOL @ thinking big catfish taste like shit........ catfish are predators........ not mud suckers......... big catfish eat bluegill..... Lil catfish eat minnows.....

Bluegill>>>Minnow

:dance:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game today by Tim Hudson and I might beat you this week irule.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ pops letting 21 out of the shed this morning....i see he posted today.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this really sucks...

BN
Carl Crawford
(Bos - OF) DL No new player Notes
- - - - -
BN