• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Huskers
tiffanithiessenposter007.jpg

camel toe morning 2u ct

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning feelers

might start on a backyard project today.. just not sure if we're gonna build a spot for a hot tub, or a shed.. hmm.

did you buy a house?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my mom moved out of her house, and we're renting from her for now with the intent to buy as soon as we can afford it..

if we don't end up buying, she said she'd pay us back for any improvements.. wouldn't really be that big of a deal because we could just keep the hot tub.. the others wouldn't be that expensive

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my mom moved out of her house, and we're renting from her for now with the intent to buy as soon as we can afford it..

if we don't end up buying, she said she'd pay us back for any improvements.. wouldn't really be that big of a deal because we could just keep the hot tub.. the others wouldn't be that expensive

That's sounds like a really good deal for you. Check your local zoning rules for hot tubs. In Omaha they have to be on a concrete pad at least 6 ft from the house. You also can buy used hot tubs for a great markdown..Be sure to have a budget in for treatment chemicals and the energy they use. Post pics of huskr_grl. :dance:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BIG RED

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's sounds like a really good deal for you. Check your local zoning rules for hot tubs. In Omaha they have to be on a concrete pad at least 6 ft from the house. You also can buy used hot tubs for a great markdown..Be sure to have a budget in for treatment chemicals and the energy they use. Post pics of huskr_grl. :dance:

So far it's a great deal for us. We moved out of our shitty little apartment and into a house for a little more than 50 extra a month :cool2: and hopefully within 2-3 years can start making mortgage payments and I have a real job :plane:

I think the zoning rules are going to be the breaking point here.. we don't have that much room in our yard, so we might have to get a little creative.

and yea, we're not looking to spend very much on the hot tub itself, and hoping to find a good deal if we do start looking for one.

As for the pics.. She's hesitated posting a full body pic of herself on here before, so it's unlikely :dance:

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good stuff on Nebraska Sports Nightly last night. Replay of Mike Brown convo from Thursday. He's being inducted into the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame this year. Something I did not know, Tim Beck was Mike Browns head coach in high school.

Some dude from Ohio State fan blog theozone.net saying that the winning coach of the Nebraska/Ohio State game will end up being the long term coach of the Buckeyes. If Nebraska wins, Bo Pelini will "move up" and become Ohio States coach. He also seemed pretty confiident Ohio State will skate through NCAA committee with no bowl ban and minor scholarship reductions. Cheeky bastard.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also talked about how Nebraska is trying to get DE prospect Jonathan Bullard on campus for a visit. Scout has him #13 at DE and four stars (class of 2012). A lot of Tommy Armstrong talk...evidently Beck really wants him on board.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it's a great deal for us. We moved out of our shitty little apartment and into a house for a little more than 50 extra a month :cool2: and hopefully within 2-3 years can start making mortgage payments and I have a real job :plane:

I think the zoning rules are going to be the breaking point here.. we don't have that much room in our yard, so we might have to get a little creative.

and yea, we're not looking to spend very much on the hot tub itself, and hoping to find a good deal if we do start looking for one.

As for the pics.. She's hesitated posting a full body pic of herself on here before, so it's unlikely :dance:

Mortgage interest rates are low right now if you feel stable and think you can swing it. You can also begin itemizing your taxes and interest.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mortgage interest rates are low right now if you feel stable and think you can swing it. You can also begin itemizing your taxes and interest.

Interest Rates are too low..I bought this house March 2010 and I actually did better off going with the standard deduction last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.