• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never eaten at Lee's Chicken.......but I do drive right by it all the time on my way to go play golf out at Pioneers

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, had someone come into office.... to follow up JJM... I was there about 5 weeks ago. Love the food but I really wish they would improve their men’s restroom...

Outdated, small and not very user friendly... but its original I think... LOL

Bet the Ladies room is the same way...

You ever go there?

If so, probably have seen you but not knowing who is who, suspect passed right by...

I'd be the little guy, pale skinned and eating a salad.

Why would JJM be using the ladies room?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
corn...can you get like directv there and have like real channels :L

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, had someone come into office.... to follow up JJM... I was there about 5 weeks ago. Love the food but I really wish they would improve their men’s restroom...

Outdated, small and not very user friendly... but its original I think... LOL

Bet the Ladies room is the same way...

You ever go there?

If so, probably have seen you but not knowing who is who, suspect passed right by...

I'd be the little guy, pale skinned and eating a salad.

I am 35 freakin years old and I ate there all the time as a child..I hope its a new commode.....

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live across from Lincoln Memorial and my aunt lived up in Belmont. i remember as a kid that was a long boring drive...now i realize its like 15-20 minutes.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live across from Lincoln Memorial and my aunt lived up in Belmont. i remember as a kid that was a long boring drive...now i realize its like 15-20 minutes.

I jog from memorial stadium to Belmont area every now and then... Run up to a street called Knox then turn back.

As for long ways, shoot... in CA, NY or any big city, they don't measure distance by miles... it’s done by time... and nothing is very far from the stadium here in Lincoln.

The little lakes near Belmont is where this damn snapping turtle got me once.... Hell, I did not know they had snappers in there and I reached to pick the sumbitch up and he nailed me.

He released when I pulled his jaws open and I should have got stitches, but it turned out alright.

Have to roll gents... see ya later

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 35 freakin years old and I ate there all the time as a child..I hope its a new commode.....

LMAO,

I would be willing to bet that although the toilets may be newer, the doors, the stalls the interior of the place has not changed other than painted and cleaned up now and then. Or at least I have not seen any changes since the 90s...

Don't get me wrong, it's clean and they are very pro health... just old ways...

Now I have to go :rapture:... I seen your comment here and thought I better tell you that they are a very clean establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.