• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "2014 LeBron James" Superthread

Which is better for Lebron's Legacy

• Get 1 title for Cleveland

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Get 6 titles with multiple teams

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebrons legacy is already tarnished. As it is now wade has more rings than him. I think he sees wade declining, bosh inconsistent. Had it not been for ray Allen saving him in game 6 they wouldn't have won this year. Didn't he just promise the cavs a championship before bailing on his team after the season? He's a great player but don't think he wins at all without joining wade. That's not the luxury it once was. Lebron sees that and will weigh options of what other team can carry him the most

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is about to get more respect because he is marrying his girl from highschool instead of some hooker with $ signs in her eyes. Just another reason I wonder why people think he is egotistical. He could have his pick of all the best looking money hungry hookers out there.

Translation: Lebron's marrying an ugly woman!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw]The Coasters - Get an ugly girl to marry you - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do this because they refuse to pay the luxury tax. In the end this is going to cost them any chance at a title and most likely Durant will either leave, stay there and never win a title or follow in the Big 3s footsteps and take a huge pay cut in his prime to get players to come play in OKC. The problem Durant will have is the same James had in Cleveland, nobody wants to live in Oklahoma.

This is why you will never be a successful GM.

Also side note, Westbrook is far from head issue free you mindless blind haters.

Maybe YOU don't want to live in Oklahoma but you're speaking only for yourself. Don't pretend otherwise.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it hard to respect a poster who uses a picture of someone taking a slug of booze as BOTSLAYER does?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it hard to respect a poster who uses a picture of someone taking a slug of booze as BOTSLAYER does?

Don't mind bot, he's a weird sports fan. He likes the WNBA.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally would not want to live in Houston but I'm not going to pretend to know other posters' feelings on that.

Place must have some charms but the summers must be brutal. I had enough of that growing up where i did, I don't want anymore.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of why there's a WNBA.

"Hotness" and basketball ability are a rather rare mix.

I submit Skylar Diggins

Zs67Vzk.jpg

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the luxury it once was. Lebron sees that and will weigh options of what other team can carry him the most

:doh:..The Lakers fans on here are hilarious...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are getting Lebron, but you guys are really fuckin stupid if you think this means the end for the Lakers. The Lakers will rebuild and get more championships sooner or later just as the Miami Heat will get kicked to the gutter like a dirty piece of crap eventually. Thats just the way it is.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't that Bluto from Animal House? Nothing wrong with that.

What are the Celtics chances of being relevant the next 10 years? 0.0 :lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of why there's a WNBA.

"Hotness" and basketball ability are a rather rare mix.

I must admit I watched the end of the Chicago/Phoenix game last night only because I was on the same flight recently with the Chicago Sky team (tall bitches and their assistant coach took all the exit rows seats!) Their two bigs are as tall as me! For a tall chick, that Delle Donne is sort of cute. That spin move leaner from the free throw line game winner was pretty sweet though.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe YOU don't want to live in Oklahoma but you're speaking only for yourself. Don't pretend otherwise.

You are right, I did make assumptions for other people but I think what I said is a pretty fair assessment. Let's weigh the attractiveness of OK vs LA, Miami and NY...or even Boston.

OK: Bible belt...the beef is fresher
NY: Huge city with tons of clubs and bright lights
LA: Bang movie stars in your free time, plus all the glitz and glam of NY...but better
Miami: Sub-Tropical weather, gorgeous beaches and women, plenty of clubs to be famous in
Boston: NY is close...BAZINGA!!!

Yea, you are right, any superstar making $10m+ a year in his 20s and famous as fuck is going to want to waste that on bible thumpers telling him he is too black...but the beef sashimi (that would be served on a strippers fine body in other cities) is going to be 4 hours fresher in OK before it is aged for 28 days. Move Thunder to Las Vegas, problem solved.

Hey, dipstick, it's the 2013-2014 season now. Get with it.

Oh you were serious. So OKC has done nothing but lose pieces since their finals appearance in which they lost 4 straight games but they are built to take on the Heat? Because they have a PG, a PF and Perkins? The Heat destroy PGs and LBJ is clearly a an issue for Durant. Perkins has only gotten older.

I must admit I watched the end of the Chicago/Phoenix game last night only because I was on the same flight recently with the Chicago Sky team (tall bitches and their assistant coach took all the exit rows seats!) Their two bigs are as tall as me! For a tall chick, that Delle Donne is sort of cute. That spin move leaner from the free throw line game winner was pretty sweet though.

Sploosh, I would have been such a dick begging for autographs!!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pacers win tonight I might start listening.