• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to trade LMJ

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't have a role on offense and isn't a standout special teams player. Trade him now.

I like Jordan Todman. I would love to see him in this offense. I'd call up the Jags and offer LMJ straight up for Todman.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised to read that he is "a man without a position". As bad as the offense is he could be used to catch some passes out of the backfield or run outside. This just makes last year's draft all the worse.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reports in the offseason were that LMJ was the most impressive of the RBs catching the ball. That may have been before Hunter returned, but regardless, he's got speed to test the edges and to be a threat with the ball in space. That's something this team desperately needs right now, so I wouldn't be inclined to get rid of him. That said, we have barely even used Hunter to date.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd call Cinci for Andrew Hawkins. Or a 2nd year corner in Josh Robinson of the Vikings.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt be so quick to "dump" LMJ... like Crimson pointed out, he has speed and that shouldn't be ignored or overlooked(a la Hawkins)... Too early right now, what if an injury hits Gore or Kendall(knock on wood) besides LMJ works well with the option right?

Give him kickoff duties to keep his legs going... the guy can be a hit with us, would be a shame to waste it... he was drafted in the 2nd so they must've had something in mind alongside Hunter...

But if a cant miss offer came around, then do the obvious... maybe the Browns would give up Taylor???? or Haden??? lol i kid....

Blackmon from Jax????

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldnt be so quick to "dump" LMJ... like Crimson pointed out, he has speed and that shouldn't be ignored or overlooked(a la Hawkins)... Too early right now, what if an injury hits Gore or Kendall(knock on wood) besides LMJ works well with the option right?

Give him kickoff duties to keep his legs going... the guy can be a hit with us, would be a shame to waste it... he was drafted in the 2nd so they must've had something in mind alongside Hunter...

But if a cant miss offer came around, then do the obvious... maybe the Browns would give up Taylor???? or Haden??? lol i kid....

Blackmon from Jax????

They wouldn't want anything less than a 1st round pick for him. And I'm not sure if they'd want our low first round pick for him. Blackmon has shown some skills to be a borderline #1 receiver in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They wouldn't want anything less than a 1st round for him. And I'm not sure if they'd want our low first round pick for him. Blackmon has shown some skills to be a borderline #1 receiver in the league.

I'd trade a first & more for Blackmon. If it's possible, the Niners NEED to do it IMO. It would be like the possibility of trading for Steve Smith a couple of years ago.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't want anything less than a 1st round pick for him. And I'm not sure if they'd want our low first round pick for him. Blackmon has shown some skills to be a borderline #1 receiver in the league.

Jax needs lots of help... not saying they'll move blackmon but hell the Browns traded away a #3 overall pick for a pick in the 20s(likely) in his 2nd yr...

Sanity is out the window....

If I were to be more serious about it, I would throw a late first(s/b), with a third(expendable) and see if they bite... again i don't expect them to move Blackmon... but i've been wrong before.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade a first & more for Blackmon. If it's possible, the Niners NEED to do it IMO. It would be like the possibility of trading for Steve Smith a couple of years ago.

I'd definitely give up a 1st for Blackmon. When healthy he is one of the best WR's in the game IMO. He just needs a good QB throwing to him.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to trade him

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked LMJ. Hunter is almost twice the RB he is, and doesn't go down as easily as James does, and with Marcus Lattimore on cue, he's definitely a player that is dispensable. Good call.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Kendall Hunter gets hurt? Then what?

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Kendall Hunter gets hurt? Then what?

49ers_leather_helmet_anthony_dixon.png

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lattimore next season really keeps LMJ buried. If he had any trade value I'd ship James out now.