• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to trade LMJ

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lattimore next season really keeps LMJ buried. If he had any trade value I'd ship James out now.

How does that keep us safe this year? He can make big plays at times. Getting rid of him is as smart as drafting A.J. Jenkins.

Lattimore isn't a sure thing, at all. Yes, I hope he is but that's hope and not based off anything tangible.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How does that keep us safe this year? He can make big plays at times. Getting rid of him is as smart as drafting A.J. Jenkins.

Lattimore isn't a sure thing, at all. Yes, I hope he is but that's hope and not based off anything tangible.

First off LMJ would not fetch much. He's not Trent Richardson.

Secondly I am happy in the long run with Lattimore, Hunter, and LMJ as our backs.
Lattimore I hope develops into the workhorse, Hunter is a capable change of pace backup, and LMJ is depth and returner.

I wouldn't resign LMJ or a guy like Dixon for a big contract though.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports in the offseason were that LMJ was the most impressive of the RBs catching the ball. That may have been before Hunter returned, but regardless, he's got speed to test the edges and to be a threat with the ball in space. That's something this team desperately needs right now, so I wouldn't be inclined to get rid of him. That said, we have barely even used Hunter to date.

That's it - Kansas City has to trade for him now. Think about it - it's from the Niners, Smith loves to pass to RBs, where else would we get the maximum trade value from, and we supposedly have no use for him. ;)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if we don't trade him for a RB, we'd still have Gore, Hunter, and Dixon. We also have Miller and just signed Marecic. We have plenty of backs on the team.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers_leather_helmet_anthony_dixon.png

:laugh3: