• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ Alabama Rednecks like this Bandwagon Handjob. Here are facts Jack:

Average Sale Price -- 3 Bedroom -- San Francisco: $1,325,000 :peace2:

San Francisco, CA average and median listing prices - Trulia.com

Average Sale Price -- 3 Bedroom -- Tuscaloosa: $179,000 :laugh3:

Tuscaloosa, AL average and median listing prices - Trulia.com

Your sorry Redneck ass couldn't rent a hall closet in a world-class City like San Francisco:nod:

Ciao Bro,

Alabama-Fan.jpeg

Cant help it you people have to overpay to live decent. What i fail to see is what this has to do with you chest thumping about beating teams with 3 and 4 losses, or beating a team that lost the following week to an FCS team.

And as for me personally and you making that comment, you dont know anything about me so that comment is really kind of arrogant dont you think? 1.3 mil for a house? That fucker better have a stable of women serving my every need(forgot its SF and women arent needed or wanted), A pool, 1000 sq ft poolhouse, atleast 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms and several acres of prime real estate in a high end neighborhood. Of course this all comes with a private drive that is gated, and the neighborhood is all gated, fenced in and very exclusive. Your house comes with all that, right? Oh thats right, its only three bedrooms:L

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is the best big city I've ever been to or in this case lived in.

You should get out more, plenty of places much better than SF.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, bullshit huh? What you dont see is that Boise is already booked for one and would want a home and home for another. They wont simply take a one off game and if they do it will be with a stipulation. I love the people who like to bash bama and Team SEC for its scheduling practices and think the fans can put pressure on the Universities to change their ways. First off, this is being done yearly i can assure you as fans and Alums are voicing their opinions on this and secondly until there is a reason to make a change and its done across the board by all teams, then there really isnt much to talk about is there?

Depends how much influence your alumni & fans have. There was so much backlash when Texas scheduled Sam Houston St in '06, the school will never schedule an FCS school again. Even though SHSU was a last minute replacement b/c Utah fagged out of a home & home with UT, the alumni & fans said "NEVER AGAIN, OR ELSE!" Not sure if Bama has any influential boosters like that that could pressure the school to stop scheduling FCS schools.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends how much influence your alumni & fans have. There was so much backlash when Texas scheduled Sam Houston St in '06, the school will never schedule an FCS school again. Even though SHSU was a last minute replacement b/c Utah fagged out of a home & home with UT, the alumni & fans said "NEVER AGAIN, OR ELSE!" Not sure if Bama has any influential boosters like that that could pressure the school to stop scheduling FCS schools.

I know many of my friends(all alums) have stated they are raising hell at the AD, but they get comments back that clarify the stance the school is taking on it and why. Its all about money at this point and until the big conferences come to an agreement, i dont see any team changing its stance on how it schedules. Until it makes a difference in the bottom line or in the playoffs(bottom line also) then these teams will continue to schedule lower tier teams.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that folks are starting to see through the old SEC strategy of one good game, and three patty cakes. Boise needs a home game in 2015, otherwise they'd have to play 7 on the road. They'd cancel the ISU game in a second if the Tide wanted to come to Boise, I'm sure that they'd be happy to return the favor.

Meanwhile Boise has home/home games with UW, Wash. St., Virginia, Okie St., Florida St., Michigan St., BYU (long multi year series), and other teams willing to play a fair match up. Alabama? No way, they only want to hire easy lays for home games. Got news, Boise isn't as good as the Tide, hell, few are, but they ain't easy lays, either. Sorry, have you all tried the usual suspects, the UT Chattanooga Choo Choo, the Georgia State Peach trees, the Eastern Kentucky fried chicken colonels, or the Florida International House of Pancakes? But hey, if you're ever willing, I'd love to see y'all here, my tailgate, and I'll provide the food, drink, and hospitality for any of my SportsHoopla friends.

^^ This :nod:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didnt have an original thought so you had to jump in smilesID's pocket huh?

Look, we all get it, as long as Boise can make a claim they have tried to get games from teams(with no proof mind you) then its ok. I mean if they would rather play Idaho State than play an Alabama no one will blame you for being scared.:nod:

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt have an original thought so you had to jump in smilesID's pocket huh?

Look, we all get it, as long as Boise can make a claim they have tried to get games from teams(with no proof mind you) then its ok. I mean if they would rather play Idaho State than play an Alabama no one will blame you for being scared.:nod:

Hats off to SEC teams like Georgia and Ole Miss (who Boise State opens with in Atlanta this season). A couple teams that have the sack to actually schedule a giant killer like Boise State. :yo:

But we all know that Little Nick doesn't have that have that kind of sack -- especially after he got Utahed in the 2009 Sugar Bowl :nod:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hats off to SEC teams like Georgia and Ole Miss (who Boise State opens with in Atlanta this season). A couple teams that have the sack to actually schedule a giant killer like Boise State. :yo:

But we all know that Little Nick doesn't have that have that kind of sack -- especially after he got Utahed in the 2009 Sugar Bowl :nod:

Always relying on the accomplishments of others, yet afraid to jump in the pool and try for yourself. Have fun with that Ole miss team, Bama sure did in our last outing. Anytime you want to try beating Bama for yourself, the phones lines work quite well and Battle will be glad to make sure you get the opportunity to speak for yourself. Wont hold my breath though, you like feeding on average teams too much.:nod:

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always relying on the accomplishments of others, yet afraid to jump in the pool and try for yourself. Have fun with that Ole miss team, Bama sure did in our last outing. Anytime you want to try beating Bama for yourself, the phones lines work quite well and Battle will be glad to make sure you get the opportunity to speak for yourself. Wont hold my breath though, you like feeding on average teams too much.:nod:

Well, I hope that game happens. I really do. And it would sell too. :suds:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 505.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation, he's a mouse.

Get out of that tornado infested muggy South and come visit a place with majestic mountains, pristine rivers, friendly folk, and comfortable temperatures. Gosh, we Boise fans travel more in a single year, than you guys do in five. Try it sometime, go somewhere.

Or does your probation arrangement forbid it?:wtf2:

Ok smiles you finally got me to laugh. I don't know why they call Utah. Do they want to revenge the ass whoopin they took in 09"

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 505.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I haven't had the time to check, but what P5 team has an open slot in 2015?

Nope aint gunna happen. Utah has Michigan, Fresno St, and Utah St. 9 PAC gaes and their bye week. Damn it!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State will be back very soon. Boise State has the top winning %of any team in the BCS era and 3rd best winning percentage in college football history under a long list of excellent coaches. They will be back.

You don't play anyone. What you highlight is exactly the reason why win% is such a horrible mechanic for SoS. Half the country could go undefeated on the Boise St schedule.

The teams you play in conference we get made fun of for playing OOC because they are too easy. Yet they make up 66% of your entire schedule, and then the remainder of your schedule has only 1 decent team on it. And this year it's Ole Miss - a team people make fun of us for in conference, yet when they play Boise St - oh suddenly they are big deal?

There is like a total of 1 rational Boise St fan.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't play anyone. What you highlight is exactly the reason why win% is such a horrible mechanic for SoS. Half the country could go undefeated on the Boise St schedule.

The teams you play in conference we get made fun of for playing OOC because they are too easy. Yet they make up 66% of your entire schedule, and then the remainder of your schedule has only 1 decent team on it. And this year it's Ole Miss - a team people make fun of us for in conference, yet when they play Boise St - oh suddenly they are big deal?

There is like a total of 1 rational Boise St fan.

:L

Haha. Bullshit. Pure unfettered Bullish, I say.

Your overblown crimson pufferfish had the worst schedule in the SEC last year and actually had a lower SOS than Boise State. Yall played the likes of Chattanooga :laugh3:, CSU :laugh3: and Georgia State :laugh3: in OOC play then shit the bed in your big games which was a just reward for little dick saban's cowardice :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Beno, been a long time. How's the Cat fishin? How's the old lady?

Catchin' my share still. Wife is good. Gettin' paid to run a poker site from home. The lezbo reference was in remembrance of HoundstoothMom, who told me that's what you were, oh so many years ago.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Haha. Bullshit. Pure unfettered Bullish, I say.

Your overblown crimson pufferfish had the worst schedule in the SEC last year and actually had a lower SOS than Boise State. Yall played the likes of Chattanooga :laugh3:, CSU :laugh3: and Georgia State :laugh3: in OOC play then shit the bed in your big games which was a just reward for little dick saban's cowardice :nod:

Yeah, those 3 games you mention are pretty much your entire schedule. I don't know what SoS formula you are using because I don't see how any decent rankings could have Boise St anywhere near being better than Alabama's last year. You played Washington from the Pac as your best game. Or is it Fresno St you think is so quality? Not that it matters because you lost both of them along with 3 other games.

Which team was it that Boise St played that was so tough last year?

Was it FCS Tenn-Martin? Or was it 2-10 Air Force? Maybe 1-11 Southern Miss? 3-9 New Mexico St? 5-7 Wyoming.

I guess 4-8 Nevada must have had you sweating pretty hard. But you did have wins against 9-5 Utah St and 8-6 CSU.

So yeah, we played CSU last year in our weak OOC schedule and kicked the crap outta some pancake. But for you, it was one the better teams you played and the 2nd best win you had all year.

You lost as more games last year than Alabama has in over 3 years total - while playing more top5-10 teams than Boise St has in the past 10 years.

At the end of the day, I'm just happy I'm not a Boise St fan where the highlight of my football fandom is claiming single games years ago - and needing other teams like that to even join the conversation. And even then only as a minor annoyance from the ignorant arrogance.