• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason to post gay **** in this thread.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin::violin::violin:

youve_been_so_owned_640_36.jpg

I guess that means you got nothing?

On a side note, I just finished a baked tater wif muh steak, you should be proud. :nod:

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. all kidding aside, Alabama is the best football program in the nation in my opinion. Yet, I really, really doubt Mister Saban is looking to fill that open spot with a razor like Boise State.

(Georgia, Oregon and Virginia Tech discovered how much fun early season games with Boise State can be. It's kind of like jumping in a blender...even if you win you are gonna get nicked up)

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These P5 teams still have an available game to schedule:

NC State
Syracuse(plays LSU)
Wake Forest(plays IU and ND)
Georgia Tech(plays UGA and ND)
Miami(plays Nebraska)
UNC(plays South Carolina and Illinois)
Pittsburgh(plays Iowa and Purdue)
Penn State
Arizona

Looks like the only viable options are NC State, Penn State and Arizona. I doubt the other schools will want to schedule a 2nd or 3rd P5 team. Good luck getting one of those schools agreeing to just play Bama in Tuscaloosa in 2015.

Alabama-Penn State or Alabama-Arizona in a home and home sounds good to me. Always wanted to see a Saban vs RichRod matchup... Perfect opposites.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama just had a home and home with Duke.........why not Boise?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. all kidding aside, Alabama is the best football program in the nation in my opinion. Yet, I really, really doubt Mister Saban is looking to fill that open spot with a razor like Boise State.

(Georgia, Oregon and Virginia Tech discovered how much fun early season games with Boise State can be. It's kind of like jumping in a blender...even if you win you are gonna get nicked up)

Of course Saban isnt looking to put Boise on the schedule, he is not the one seeking the opponents, Bill Battle the AD is. Now with that said they wont be looking to put Boise on the schedule, but its not due to anything that has happened in the past, its what is happening in the future, Boise is booked solid for 2015. You like to see it as fear of one sort or another and i get that and to each his own, but reality and perception are not always one and the same.

I'll demonstrate a for instance. First part of this reality that smacks you in the face is Boise is no longer(as of late) the team they once were. Second part is your coach, who has been the one behind those little victories you so proudly thump your chest to, is now gone to greener pastures. And lastly, VT lost the following week to James Madison, so did you really beat a very good team or a pretender in VT's uniforms. Georgia lost four games total the year you beat them, so were they really a good team or just an average team. And Oregon lost 3 games both years you played them, so its not like they were unstoppable, you just exposed and capitalized on some weaknesses they had.

Now with all that said, just realize that I only started this thread to draw out Smiles and his lame attempts at saying that Boise cant get one of the big boys to play them, when clearly this isnt so judging from the names you stated and the fact that Bama is looking for an opponent and boise isnt beating their door down to make it happen. I actually like Boise(smilesID not included) and think they are a very good program, but sometimes teams have to pay their dues to get top billing and it takes time.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Bandwagonbo2 You missed your number one fan, SmilesID, who feels entitled to promote the same stale argument year after year. Yes I started the post mainly to draw his ignoranceness out and i got his same tired schtick. Most Boise fans i encounter are pretty cool, yourself included, but a few on here feel entitled. I have never discounted a thing Boise has done, yet i and my fan base have to endure those few who think they can belittle Bama for its scheduling practices...like the fans can do a thing about it.

Reality says Bama will not call boise, but it doesnt have anything to do with fear or any other thing that has been posted, it will hinge on TV market, payout and recruiting grounds. None of which are really conducive to Alabama playing Boise in Boise.

-------
The highlighted is so much bullshit. You schedule the game where it would have national pull and you'd have all the attendance in the world--curiosity factor alone--would guarantee success.

And while I agree with you about scheduling, if enough fans put pressure on the AD department, I'm sure you'd stop scheduling all those Div. 111 schools.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Bandwagonbo2 You missed your number one fan, SmilesID, who feels entitled to promote the same stale argument year after year. Yes I started the post mainly to draw his ignoranceness out and i got his same tired schtick. Most Boise fans i encounter are pretty cool, yourself included, but a few on here feel entitled. I have never discounted a thing Boise has done, yet i and my fan base have to endure those few who think they can belittle Bama for its scheduling practices...like the fans can do a thing about it.

Reality says Bama will not call boise, but it doesnt have anything to do with fear or any other thing that has been posted, it will hinge on TV market, payout and recruiting grounds. None of which are really conducive to Alabama playing Boise in Boise.

-------
The highlighted is so much bullshit[B]. [/B] You schedule the game where it would have national pull and you'd have all the attendance in the world--curiosity factor alone--would guarantee success.

And while I agree with you about scheduling, if enough fans put pressure on the AD department, I'm sure you'd stop scheduling all those Div. 111 schools.

Really, bullshit huh? What you dont see is that Boise is already booked for one and would want a home and home for another. They wont simply take a one off game and if they do it will be with a stipulation. I love the people who like to bash bama and Team SEC for its scheduling practices and think the fans can put pressure on the Universities to change their ways. First off, this is being done yearly i can assure you as fans and Alums are voicing their opinions on this and secondly until there is a reason to make a change and its done across the board by all teams, then there really isnt much to talk about is there?

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, bullshit huh? What you dont see is that Boise is already booked for one and would want a home and home for another. They wont simply take a one off game and if they do it will be with a stipulation. I love the people who like to bash bama and Team SEC for its scheduling practices and think the fans can put pressure on the Universities to change their ways. First off, this is being done yearly i can assure you as fans and Alums are voicing their opinions on this and secondly until there is a reason to make a change and its done across the board by all teams, then there really isnt much to talk about is there?

There's a lot of truth here. The SEC is by far the toughest conference in the land. They play 3 or 4 tough teams every year inside their own conference. Now people want them to schedule 1 or 2 more tough teams outside the conference. Ok, that's fine. Now they are up to 4 or 5 tough games a year. Now ask yourself. How many truly tough teams does your school play on average every year?

I understand that it's just the way it is right now and the SEC could go from best to worse in a few years. I doubt it, but anything is possible. Then they should have to adjust to the norm. It doesn't matter where your tough teams come from. Just play some. I just can't figure out why it matters what conference they are in.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Saban isnt looking to put Boise on the schedule, he is not the one seeking the opponents, Bill Battle the AD is. Now with that said they wont be looking to put Boise on the schedule, but its not due to anything that has happened in the past, its what is happening in the future, Boise is booked solid for 2015. You like to see it as fear of one sort or another and i get that and to each his own, but reality and perception are not always one and the same.

I'll demonstrate a for instance. First part of this reality that smacks you in the face is Boise is no longer(as of late) the team they once were. Second part is your coach, who has been the one behind those little victories you so proudly thump your chest to, is now gone to greener pastures. And lastly, VT lost the following week to James Madison, so did you really beat a very good team or a pretender in VT's uniforms. Georgia lost four games total the year you beat them, so were they really a good team or just an average team. And Oregon lost 3 games both years you played them, so its not like they were unstoppable, you just exposed and capitalized on some weaknesses they had.

Boise State will be back very soon. Boise State has the top winning %of any team in the BCS era and 3rd best winning percentage in college football history under a long list of excellent coaches. They will be back.

Also, Boise State clocked Georgia on the road and Georgia won the SEC East that year. Boise State beat Oregon in back to back years AND Oregon won the PAC one of those years and went to BCS bowls both years. Virginia Tech won the ACC the year Boise State beat them @ Fedex with 80,000 very pissed Hokie fans. So, like all of you Southern Redneck Retards -- you are basically full of shit, Bro. :nod: But I do acknowledge that fact this is your troll thread.

Boise State has accomplished MORE WITH LESS than any team in college football history. And your RTR pufferfish got shitclocked in the last 2 games that meant anything. Your ass might loose to Oklahoma in BCS gains but Boise State does not. :whistle:

That's it -- now I'm done with you :cool2:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State will be back very soon. 1. Boise State has the top winning %of any team in the BCS era and 3rd best winning percentage in college football history under a long list of excellent coaches. They will be back.

Also, Boise State clocked Georgia on the road and 2. Georgia won the SEC East that year. Boise State beat Oregon in back to back years AND Oregon won the PAC one of those years and went to BCS bowls both years. Virginia Tech won the ACC the year Boise State beat them @ Fedex with 80,000 very pissed Hokie fans. So, like all of you Southern Redneck Retards -- you are basically full of shit, Bro. :nod: But I do acknowledge that fact this is your troll thread.

Boise State has accomplished MORE WITH LESS against nobody than any team in college football history. And your RTR pufferfish got shitclocked in the last 2 games that meant anything. Your ass might loose to Oklahoma in BCS gains but Boise State does not. :whistle:

That's it -- now I'm done with you :cool2:

1. Against nobodies basically for the better part of your schedule. Again, play in a real conference and then talk.

2. That year it was like being the smartest kid at retard camp, I guess this could go for the VT comment also. The ACC is a collection of Basketball schools trying to finger fuck a football for a few months out of the year. Every once in a while they manage to get a pretty decent team, but VT has predominantly not been one of them, just a slightly above average team in a very bad conference.

3. When has the PAC shown any dominance of anything of late and you want to thump your chest about beating a 3 loss Oregon team two years running. Must be pretty great to have such lofty goals as to beat a team that loses three games and feel accomplished. How sad for you that you're building your resume on beating average teams and you want to swell up like its an accomplishment. Guess I'll let you have your moment in the sun as I feel it has set on your team.

Oh, and the last comment you made, that I bolded, I fixed for you.

And your comment about the Tides last two games they lost, very sophomoric as it plays no part in anything in this discussion except you wanting to prove dominance, even though it wasnt Boise that accomplished the feats. Wanna see if them donkeys can play, here's your chance.

Boise Bronco.jpg
San Francisco Bronco fan

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator: