• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did someone call me a Tater Twat?

images

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alabama is willing to travel here for the game we would drop Idaho State in a heartbeat, otherwise our non-conference is filled and we can't afford to have 7 road games in one year. If we did that we could return the favor in 2022.

hypothetically I could see us also perhaps settling for a game at Mile high

of course this is me dreaming.

Alabama probably won't approach us for a game between the two teams they likely have a different list and we have a full non-conference already.

too bad we didn't have Hawai'i on the road for our conference schedule.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the dedicated Tater Twats. What i dont get is when are they gonna get a real football stadium in taterland. Hell, some high schools have bigger stadiums than that, yet supposedly Boise St is something to be feared. Frankly i have seen their style of play(especially recently) and i am not really impressed.

we'll get a bigger stadium as soon as we have the finances for it sir

I don't anyone is impressed with the vanilla offense we had the past few years, our style of play will be better soon.

what's with all the Alabama fans being after Boise State LOL?

did I miss something?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alabama is willing to travel here for the game we would drop Idaho State in a heartbeat, otherwise our non-conference is filled and we can't afford to have 7 road games in one year. If we did that we could return the favor in 2022.

hypothetically I could see us also perhaps settling for a game at Mile high

of course this is me dreaming.

Alabama probably won't approach us for a game between the two teams they likely have a different list and we have a full non-conference already.

too bad we didn't have Hawai'i on the road for our conference schedule.

That would be a sweet road game to attend.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to go there for a game as soon as I retire LOL

More importantly it would have allowed us to schedule a 13th game and possibly play Alabama with it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll get a bigger stadium as soon as we have the finances for it sir

I don't anyone is impressed with the vanilla offense we had the past few years, our style of play will be better soon.

what's with all the Alabama fans being after Boise State LOL?

did I miss something?

You missed your number one fan, SmilesID, who feels entitled to promote the same stale argument year after year. Yes I started the post mainly to draw his ignoranceness out and i got his same tired schtick. Most Boise fans i encounter are pretty cool, yourself included, but a few on here feel entitled. I have never discounted a thing Boise has done, yet i and my fan base have to endure those few who think they can belittle Bama for its scheduling practices...like the fans can do a thing about it.

Reality says Bama will not call boise, but it doesnt have anything to do with fear or any other thing that has been posted, it will hinge on TV market, payout and recruiting grounds. None of which are really conducive to Alabama playing Boise in Boise.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed your number one fan, SmilesID, who feels entitled to promote the same stale argument year after year. Yes I started the post mainly to draw his ignoranceness out and i got his same tired schtick. Most Boise fans i encounter are pretty cool, yourself included, but a few on here feel entitled. I have never discounted a thing Boise has done, yet i and my fan base have to endure those few who think they can belittle Bama for its scheduling practices...like the fans can do a thing about it.

Reality says Bama will not call boise, but it doesnt have anything to do with fear or any other thing that has been posted, it will hinge on TV market, payout and recruiting grounds. None of which are really conducive to Alabama playing Boise in Boise.

tumblr_mhmf7eX6Sh1qb8j9bo1_400.gif

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes they did. That pic, nor the other 27 extremely original one's you'll probably post will change that.

So there.

O.K that's fine, Now git yer ass back up in them damn woods

bama.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 more to go there tater twat.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been to see Hawaii play out there and unless they have made improvements to the stadium its a death trap in my opinion. They hold a flea market in the parking lot several days of the week when its not in use.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast find some better photoshop jobs if you're gonna do it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to see Hawaii play out there and unless they have made improvements to the stadium its a death trap in my opinion. They hold a flea market in the parking lot several days of the week when its not in use.

Yeah, I've heard it wasn't exactly upper class. I'd be more interested in the beaches en sech more-so than the game lol.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. Schedule it as a home and home, with a $2 million penalty for Bama if they back out of their end.

I like that idea, but Bama would never accept such a deal.

They will claim their neutral site within bus distance game with Wisky satisfies their 8 + *1 requirement. Hitting the road for this 2015 OOC open game slot would trigger the apocalypse.

Thus here is the list of who Bama will be calling to fill this slot.

List of NCAA Division I FCS football programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An analysis of their 2013 conf records indicate a high probability of the following teams becoming the final candidates:

Northern Colorado (1-11), VMI (2-10), Albany (1-11), Columbia (0-10), Savannah State (1-11), Indiana State (1-11), Austin Peay (0-12), Davidson (0-11), Mississippi Valley State (2-9), Grambling State (1-10), and Elon (2-10)

Last edited by a moderator: