• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My offer stands, I'll host all you folks at my tailgate, on the Blue, 2015?

So are you elephants or mice? Come on, squeak up!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My offer stands, I'll host all you folks at my tailgate, on the Blue, 2015?

So are you elephants or mice? Come on, squeak up!

Yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to go to that little ass gimmicky field.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, if we don't get a game, we'll play 1st string against 2nd string and make the NCAA change the rules next year so it counts as an official game with 2 teams.

It will be a hard fought game and the 1st string will win by a FG in 3OT, and even though the 2nd string only plays 1 game all year, the CFP committee puts them into the playoffs as a separate team.

Alabama becomes the 1st team to have 2 teams in the playoffs. They are put into separate semi-final games, they both win the semi-final game and end up in the National Championship game against each other. At the kickoff, they catch the ball, and then dance around for 3 hours singing Rammer Jammer as the final seconds tick off the clock and the game ends in a 0-0 tie. Thus forcing a split National Championship, both teams take home a trophy and Alabama claims 2016 twice for #17 and #18.

The tears from Auburn create a new river, and in 2018 state lines are redrawn countrywide based on features, and Auburn ends up officially as part of Georgia due to the position of the river.

Smiles head explodes, but it turns out he has lagged so bad over the past few years and his posts keep showing up repeating, and nobody notices the difference.

The Pac12 and Big10 get together and go to a 10 game conference schedule and demands everyone else will to, so that it's more likely that a SEC team can actually get knocked out during the season, since they can't seem to do it.

The Big12 tries to follow, but can't find any teams to join after a deal with UTSA and UTEP falls out over the deal where Texas could buy any team into the conference they wanted, yet never actually spends the money to do so.

Tim Brando gets hit by a bus.

Don't fuck with us. Better start taking off a game on your schedule to give us, to prevent this from happening.

wtf? :laugh3::lol:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to go to that little ass gimmicky field.

Translation, he's a mouse.

Get out of that tornado infested muggy South and come visit a place with majestic mountains, pristine rivers, friendly folk, and comfortable temperatures. Gosh, we Boise fans travel more in a single year, than you guys do in five. Try it sometime, go somewhere.

Or does your probation arrangement forbid it?:wtf2:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get out of that tornado infested muggy South and come visit a place with majestic mountains, pristine rivers, friendly folk, and comfortable temperatures. Gosh, we Boise fans travel more in a single year, than you guys do in five. Try it sometime, go somewhere.

He mad ^ lol.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3: :pop2:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get out of that tornado infested muggy South and come visit a place with majestic mountains and goats and men who love both:hdn:, pissed in rivers, friendly folk wit no teeth, and comfortable temperatures. Gosh, we Boise fans travel more in a single year, than you guys do in five because Idaho is to hell and back from anywhere. Try it sometime, go somewhere.

FIFY

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that folks are starting to see through the old SEC strategy of one good game, and three patty cakes. Boise needs a home game in 2015, otherwise they'd have to play 7 on the road. They'd cancel the ISU game in a second if the Tide wanted to come to Boise, I'm sure that they'd be happy to return the favor.

Meanwhile Boise has home/home games with UW, Wash. St., Virginia, Okie St., Florida St., Michigan St., BYU (long multi year series), and other teams willing to play a fair match up. Alabama? No way, they only want to hire easy lays for home games. Got news, Boise isn't as good as the Tide, hell, few are, but they ain't easy lays, either. Sorry, have you all tried the usual suspects, the UT Chattanooga Choo Choo, the Georgia State Peach trees, the Eastern Kentucky fried chicken colonels, or the Florida International House of Pancakes? But hey, if you're ever willing, I'd love to see y'all here, my tailgate, and I'll provide the food, drink, and hospitality for any of my SportsHoopla friends.

Thats why they should play Boise.

An really, do you think that OOC is something. And we've always heard how Boise cant get games with top teams. Here's their chance, or are they scared? Lets see if they actually want a game like that or just willing to play these cupcakes they currently have.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why they should play Boise.

An really, do you think that OOC is something. And we've always heard how Boise cant get games with top teams. Here's their chance, or are they scared? Lets see if they actually want a game like that or just willing to play these cupcakes they currently have.

Boise plays UW, UVA and BYU OCC in 2015. I wouldn't consider that cupcakes by any stretch. And the other Boise poster already said that would put them at SEVEN road games for 2015. What AD would schedule 7 road games? I'm sure they would do a neutral site game, if revenues were split down the middle. I'm not sure how much economic impact is derived from one Boise home game, but if Bama offered to play it neutral or pay Boise about 4.5 million to come to Tuscaloosa, I'm sure they could get a game with them. Also since Boise is already at their allotment for 2015 that means they'd have to cancel with Idaho State and I'm sure their would be a financial hit for that for backing out, although probably not a huge hit.

How bad does Bama want a good game? Going to have to pay for it at this point.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, if we don't get a game, we'll play 1st string against 2nd string and make the NCAA change the rules next year so it counts as an official game with 2 teams.

It will be a hard fought game and the 1st string will win by a FG in 3OT, and even though the 2nd string only plays 1 game all year, the CFP committee puts them into the playoffs as a separate team.

Alabama becomes the 1st team to have 2 teams in the playoffs. They are put into separate semi-final games, they both win the semi-final game and end up in the National Championship game against each other. At the kickoff, they catch the ball, and then dance around for 3 hours singing Rammer Jammer as the final seconds tick off the clock and the game ends in a 0-0 tie. Thus forcing a split National Championship, both teams take home a trophy and Alabama claims 2016 twice for #17 and #18.

The tears from Auburn create a new river, and in 2018 state lines are redrawn countrywide based on features, and Auburn ends up officially as part of Georgia due to the position of the river.

Smiles head explodes, but it turns out he has lagged so bad over the past few years and his posts keep showing up repeating, and nobody notices the difference.

The Pac12 and Big10 get together and go to a 10 game conference schedule and demands everyone else will to, so that it's more likely that a SEC team can actually get knocked out during the season, since they can't seem to do it.

The Big12 tries to follow, but can't find any teams to join after a deal with UTSA and UTEP falls out over the deal where Texas could buy any team into the conference they wanted, yet never actually spends the money to do so.

Tim Brando gets hit by a bus.

Don't fuck with us. Better start taking off a game on your schedule to give us, to prevent this from happening.

6/10. Not bad.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need the game so bad poison pill any back out contingency....teams get their home/away and everyone wins.

Indeed. Schedule it as a home and home, with a $2 million penalty for Bama if they back out of their end.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. Schedule it as a home and home, with a $2 million penalty for Bama if they back out of their end.

How would Bama get to Idaho? We all know they don't travel by airplane - damn that would be a long bus ride.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama desperate for 12th game in 2015, will 'take anybody' - CBSSports.com

Seems we have all seen the posts month after month from a certain Boise St. Fan who claims they cannot get a game from a big time team because they wont play us. This quote says otherwise “Right now we'd take anybody”. Lets see if Boise is on the docket in 2015 or if yet again we here that no one has called, I would imagine that Battle would accept Boise if he knew they would play the game.
-------
If Boise is going to be asked, then Boise should be treated with the respect that is due a team that has accomplished what it has over the last 15 years. Even Nebraska couldn't come to terms with Boise because the Huskers were demanding too much. How about "Bama playing in Boise in November if they are so desperate for a game in 2015?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise is not taking that ALABAMA bait without at least 3 million in damages guaranteed.

Boise is not stupid. They know that a return trip to Idaho will never happen.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure i follow the logic, but if you read the article A home and home could come from this due to Battle needing an opponent.

Home and home would be fine.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home and home would be fine.
-------
Doubt seriously a H & H would ever happen. It's just to damn easy to weasel out of the second game regardless of the reasons.