• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Boise kicked Utah's ass, repeatedly, in that era, we are like 4-0 against 'em this century as I recall. So thank your lucky stars that you got them, not us. And we cleaned house in Salt Lake twice, not a virtual home game in friendly New Orleans. Here are some highlights from the recent lopsided contests in which Utah hasn't scored more than 3 points against us in years.
Boise State Gerald Alexander's hit versus Utah - YouTube

or this, Boise putting another 6 up on them
spacer.gif

Well that changes everything lol.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much, and a lot cheaper too. :nod:

So I guess Michigan St should sign Kentucky to fill the space that Alabama left when they turned tail and ran from us since they are on the level, and a lot cheaper too.:L

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess Michigan St should sign Kentucky to fill the space that Alabama left when they turned tail and ran from us since they are on the level, and a lot cheaper too.:L

I'd put Kentucky in that same lower tier as Boise. If your wanting to trade for someone similar you should go LSU or somebody. :nod:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put Kentucky in that same lower tier as Boise. If your wanting to trade for someone similar you should go LSU or somebody. :nod:

But wouldn't Kentucky go undefeated in every other conference? That's what we hear from all of the SEC slappies. And if Kentucky can do that and obviously Alabama wouldn't be able to go undefeated in the Big12 that means Kentucky > Bama :nod:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wouldn't Kentucky go undefeated in every other conference? That's what we hear from all of the SEC slappies. And if Kentucky can do that and obviously Alabama wouldn't be able to go undefeated in the Big12 that means Kentucky > Bama :nod:

:nono:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SEC SLAPPIES, not all fans of SEC teams are slappies. But there are some who state that no team outside of the SEC could compete or other ridiculous statements are slappies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC SLAPPIES, not all fans of SEC teams are slappies. But there are some who state that no team outside of the SEC could compete or other ridiculous statements are slappies.

I think the gigems and Missouri debunked that.

The best hope for Kansas is to join the SEC. They would be in the SEC ccg in 2 years

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll portray slappy tendencies when I get too bored at work and feel like rustling up a jimmy or two. Sometimes you just gotta go undercover.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the gigems and Missouri debunked that.

The best hope for Kansas is to join the SEC. They would be in the SEC ccg in 2 years

If they're in the East it's a distinct possibility.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Honesty and Humlity rarely seen on board full of Dishonest, Arrogant BCS, Big School, Bama-type Clownz.

Definitely little man syndrome, Definitely

rainman.jpg

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

People are starting to see through Alabama. They pad their schedule with a bunch of FCS nobodies and then get Shit-Clocked in the only two games that mattered last year. :nod:

Now these crimson dirt farmers are pissed-off because an ACC team took the Crystal. :nod:

So, these Bama retards vent their self disgust by trolling little Boise State :scratch:

Of course you have proof of this statement, right?

Frankly it was time for an SEC team to lose the title game and finally someone was able to man up and do what others had failed to do. Yet what I still dont see is the one with Boise written on it....

And how you get my posting of this thread from me being disgusted about the outcome of the title game is seriously reaching. In fact its so far out there maybe you should connect the dots for us, I need a really good laugh. Logic is apparently not a strong suit of yours.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boise is at a crossroads of sorts right now. There is no questioning the success they've had over the past decade or so. Wins over AQ teams in the regular season (usually in hostile environments), in a couple of BCS bowls and top 5 and 10 finishes simply can't be denied.

However, they are now coming off of their first sub-par season in about a decade and have lost the coach who was largely responsible for their success. Elite programs rebound from these types of things and return to previous levels or better, in a relatively short time. Programs that are not elite, return to mediocrity or whatever their previous level of success may have been.

It's going to be interesting to see if Boise can get back to the level of success that they achieved under Petersen or if they will simply return to being another mid-major that made some noise and went away.

Cfb history suggests that they will not return to Petersen levels, but Boise history (where they started to where the ended up) suggests that they will.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boise is at a crossroads of sorts right now. There is no questioning the success they've had over the past decade or so. Wins over AQ teams in the regular season (usually in hostile environments), in a couple of BCS bowls and top 5 and 10 finishes simply can't be denied.

However, they are now coming off of their first sub-par season in about a decade and have lost the coach who was largely responsible for their success. Elite programs rebound from these types of things and return to previous levels or better, in a relatively short time. Programs that are not elite, return to mediocrity or whatever their previous level of success may have been.

It's going to be interesting to see if Boise can get back to the level of success that they achieved under Petersen or if they will simply return to being another mid-major that made some noise and went away.

Cfb history suggests that they will not return to Petersen levels, but Boise history (where they started to where the ended up) suggests that they will.

^ This almost spot on and probably way too intelligent and insightful to belong in this troll thread.

(Remember, Boise State won national titles at 2 different levels dating back to the 1950s and started winning conference titles / gaining Top 25 consideration almost immediately after moving up to FBS in 1997.

Although, Petersen was at the helm when the big lightening first struck in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl -- the way had already been paved by a long series of good coaches. The program was already in place. The foundations of Boise State's program were laid decades before Pete and will endure long after he is gone. But God Bless him because he was a very good coach and first rate man)

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's OOC scheduling practices are working for them. The proof is in the multiple national championship titles. The trophy case is starting to run out of room if it hasn't already, so none of it will not be changing anytime soon. The formula is working for them and they couldn't care less as to what anyone else's opinion is on the matter. The focus is to continue to add to the existing collection. It's not a bad problem to have.