• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ The eternal question. Why the obsession with Boise????

The eternal answer: Y'all know Boise State has accomplished the impossible. Y'all watched it. It happened to Jawja and to Vo TECH, and Oklahomer and to Oregon while yer own ass was gettin kicked by Utah.:nod:

The impossible would be winning a NC, something that's not gonna happen fer Boise any time soon. Mainly due to their extremely weak schedule..... especially when they're going 8-5 against it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And vodka is what's keeping me up right now, that's way stronger than Boise. :nod:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems this thread did what was desired and got the Noise fan all up in arms to explain why their still relevant in their own minds.

:dhd:

I want to commend Alabama fans for not taking the bait like they usually do and helping drive a thread like this to 20+ pages. Good that they're just letting it die on the vine like this.

Wait?!? What?!? :shocked:

Oh, nevermind.:L

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to commend Alabama fans for not taking the bait like they usually do and helping drive a thread like this to 20+ pages. Good that they're just letting it die on the vine like this.

Wait?!? What?!?

:becky:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC kinda sucks too. So there.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The impossible would be winning a NC, something that's not gonna happen fer Boise any time soon.

Yeah, probably not -- but it was beautiful there for awhile. It probably never happens again.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, probably not -- but it was beautiful there for awhile. It probably never happens again.

The upcoming couple of season's will tell us that. The whole playoff thing isn't going to help in the least imo.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait?!? What?!? :shocked:

Hell, they swallowed the damn bait before this thread ever started. Hell, they started the damn thread with the bait in their stomach :nod:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just right then. An old lady, catch fish and poker. Life is good, Beno :suds:

I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Like today with my 18 year old grandson, his girlfriend, her whiney 2 year old and the whiniest 7 week old puppy they ever wuz. Getting on my last nerve.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The impossible would be winning a NC, something that's not gonna happen fer Boise any time soon. Mainly due to their extremely weak schedule..... especially when they're going 8-5 against it.

8-5, true that, the WORST season Boise has had in a generation. Can Bama say that? Oh, heck, they're still on the hook for all those games they had to forfeit back when. That's the point, if Boise plays fair games, and loses, cool, that's why you play them. They don't deserve consideration. But Bama, and most SEC schools don't follow that strategy. Instead they play each other, well, not even that, a fixed schedule against the same 7 teams, a round robin IC game, one decent OOC team, and then a parade of cupcakes.

It's a great strategy, though. Refuse to play them, and then whine about how they don't play anyone. :noidea:

I know, I know, play someone tough, Boise, just not us, and just not in Boise.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: Boise State might just kick your ass !! Torch you redneck losers Utah style :nod:

Translation, Boise State is not on the same level as Bama. Boise's stadium is not big enough to host Bama and due to that a home and home will not happen. Boise claims to be one of the big boys but asks for scrub team payouts.

Since you resorted to insults so quickly that just shows that you are grasping at straws and it's the first sign that you lost your argument, :clap: congratulations on sounding like a bigot.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-5, true that, the WORST season Boise has had in a generation. Can Bama say that? Oh, heck, they're still on the hook for all those games they had to forfeit back when. That's the point, if Boise plays fair games, and loses, cool, that's why you play them. They don't deserve consideration. But Bama, and most SEC schools don't follow that strategy. Instead they play each other, well, not even that, a fixed schedule against the same 7 teams, a round robin IC game, one decent OOC team, and then a parade of cupcakes.

It's a great strategy, though. Refuse to play them, and then whine about how they don't play anyone. :noidea:

I know, I know, play someone tough, Boise, just not us, and just not in Boise.

Bingo, y'all bring nothing of value to the table. Especially now that you're just another middle of the road, lower tier team. Not sure why you're having such a problem grasping that. :noidea:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saban-negotiations.gif

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ all these cute, little Alabama blowhards and pufferfish. Oh look!!, we have one here:

puffer.jpg

Boise State Owns U :nod:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't Worry Bama fans. They decided on a H and H with FSU. Might squash all the talk after that game. Especially if FSU actually takes the band and makes the Broncos listen to the warchant all game.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't Worry Bama fans. They decided on a H and H with FSU. Might squash all the talk after that game. Especially if FSU actually takes the band and makes the Broncos listen to the warchant all game.

:yo: Florida State.