• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tigers vs. Rangers II - Fear the Dutchstache Edition

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too much negativity on the board

no one said it would be easy

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how it's always a great job by the player when he does his job, but always a horrible job by the manager when they don't. Just funny.

so you would have left Holland in there? all i said was that both Holland and Washington didn't do their jobs TODAY. Up to now i have thought Wash has done a fantastic job but i think today he left Holland in there too long. i know he was trying to let Holland pitch his way out of his troubles but a blind man could see that Holland was just not mechanically sound today. he was getting under his pitches which forced everything up. why else would Wash have Maddux get Feldman up in the 2nd inning and then again in the 3rd?

if i'm wrong i'll be quick to admit it but i think both Holland and Wash for once did not do their jobs.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Martinez's kid can play! Let's get some runs here guys. We need a positivity swing for this board!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
so you would have left Holland in there? all i said was that both Holland and Washington didn't do their jobs TODAY. Up to now i have thought Wash has done a fantastic job but i think today he left Holland in there too long. i know he was trying to let Holland pitch his way out of his troubles but a blind man could see that Holland was just not mechanically sound today. he was getting under his pitches which forced everything up. why else would Wash have Maddux get Feldman up in the 2nd inning and then again in the 3rd?

if i'm wrong i'll be quick to admit it but i think both Holland and Wash for once did not do their jobs.

I'd agree with you had Holland not started to get his pitches over the last few batters. He was one batter away from getting yanked, and that batter was Rayburn. I'm not gonna blame Wash for not wanting to overwork the pen after that rain crap on Saturday.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who finds Brian Wilson to be completely obnoxious and not funny in any way, shape, or form?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pitch was in the other freaking batters box! How was that a strike to Murphy?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max S. is a little wild but they are swinging at too many balls! They're letting him off the hook.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max S. is a little wild but they are swinging at too many balls! They're letting him off the hook.

They feel like they have to swing at everything because this strike zone is so assinine.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with you had Holland not started to get his pitches over the last few batters. He was one batter away from getting yanked, and that batter was Rayburn. I'm not gonna blame Wash for not wanting to overwork the pen after that rain crap on Saturday.

okay but he's carrying 2 long relievers just in case something like this happens. and Holland was lucky to get of the 1st and 2nd without giving up runs. and a deep flyout to center, a double, a HB, a homer and a double doesn't count to me for getting his pitches over. he was starting to try and guide the pitches over and was getting slugged.