• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Michigan sign stealing allegations?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signs in the crowd at college gameday should be hilarious tomorrow.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA should tell Michigan to accept this or they will issue their own ruling. This is a slap on the wrist.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA should tell Michigan to accept this or they will issue their own ruling. This is a slap on the wrist.
Good idea and point but this shouldn’t be the end of it.
I have to agree this is a slap on the wrist…..

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if there will be any punishment on the schools that provided Michigan's signs to their future opponents. That definitely would be a violation of the same provision they banned Harbaugh for.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if there will be any punishment on the schools that provided Michigan's signs to their future opponents. That definitely would be a violation of the same provision they banned Harbaugh for.

You think they will have to destroy their stadium just Michigan will have to and loss all their wins?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it that you are pissed that your god has been brought to earth as the team had to cheat to win.

Enbrace being called by your team name cheatagain.
Meh, no evidence has been ever announced that Harbaugh cheated or had any knowledge of what Stalions was doing. We also have no idea what information that Stalions was actually able to use in games. The NCAA has yet to announce any wrongdoing at all. B1G hasn't conducted any investigation either as far as I know. To ban Harbaugh from the sidelines for 3 games is very premature given the fact that it comes without any investigation, and less than 24 hours before their big game. It is also a hilariously stupid punishment. Harbaugh can't be on the sideline for three games pending legal action. That really isn't much of anything, and I wouldn't even be surprised if the punishment gets tabled before the game tomorrow.

Penn State should now be very afraid because this Michigan team will be out for blood.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, no evidence has been ever announced that Harbaugh cheated or had any knowledge of what Stalions was doing. We also have no idea what information that Stalions was actually able to use in games. The NCAA has yet to announce any wrongdoing at all. B1G hasn't conducted any investigation either as far as I know. To ban Harbaugh from the sidelines for 3 games is very premature given the fact that it comes without any investigation, and less than 24 hours before their big game. It is also a hilariously stupid punishment. Harbaugh can't be on the sideline for three games pending legal action. That really isn't much of anything, and I wouldn't even be surprised if the punishment gets tabled before the game tomorrow.

Penn State should now be very afraid because this Michigan team will be out for blood.

Harbaugh is in charge of the program and responsible for his staff. I think you are saying that Harbaugh is lost and let's the staff run the ship.

It isn't a hilariously stupid punishment. A hilariously punishment would be Michigan vacating all the wins they ever have but I could see you losing all the wins while Stalions was on staff and doing his cheating.

In the end, it does not matter if Michigan wins against Penn State as it won't matter as they cheated. Even if you beat Ohio State, it won't matter.

To Michigan fans, the notion that your team cheated and is being punished should worry you and on how it makes your team look. Or maybe it does not matter how you win as long as you win. That is now the Michigan man, cheat to win, no matter what.

And now back to Harbaugh. The teams cheating should both you and it should him. As Harbaugh said, you already lost.

“You always want to be above reproach, especially when you’re good, because you don’t want people to come back and say, ‘They’re winning because they’re cheating.’ That’s always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid. We want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules,” he said.

“Because if you don’t, if you cheat to win, then you’ve already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God as you can get in my mind. It’s not the word of God, but it’s close.”

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is in charge of the program and responsible for his staff. I think you are saying that Harbaugh is lost and let's the staff run the ship.

It isn't a hilariously stupid punishment. A hilariously punishment would be Michigan vacating all the wins they ever have but I could see you losing all the wins while Stalions was on staff and doing his cheating.

In the end, it does not matter if Michigan wins against Penn State as it won't matter as they cheated. Even if you beat Ohio State, it won't matter.

To Michigan fans, the notion that your team cheated and is being punished should worry you and on how it makes your team look. Or maybe it does not matter how you win as long as you win. That is now the Michigan man, cheat to win, no matter what.

And now back to Harbaugh. The teams cheating should both you and it should him. As Harbaugh said, you already lost.

“You always want to be above reproach, especially when you’re good, because you don’t want people to come back and say, ‘They’re winning because they’re cheating.’ That’s always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid. We want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules,” he said.

“Because if you don’t, if you cheat to win, then you’ve already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God as you can get in my mind. It’s not the word of God, but it’s close.”
So you agree that Ohio State's head coach must be suspended as well then. We know that his staff gave Michigan's signs to Purdue, and therefore he must be suspended. That is the precedent being set, and what you seem to be in favor of. No investigation needed.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree that Ohio State's head coach must be suspended as well then. We know that his staff gave Michigan's signs to Purdue, and therefore he must be suspended. That is the precedent being set, and what you seem to be in favor of. No investigation needed.

Nice deflection.

Unlike you, I will accept it if Ohio State is found to have done the same thing. Let us know when Day is suspended.

See how easy it is. But we get how the Michigan man/ego gets in the way.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection.

Unlike you, I will accept it if Ohio State is found to have done the same thing. Let us know when Day is suspended.

See how easy it is. But we get how the Michigan man/ego gets in the way.
I would hope you would at least agree that it is a bullshit thing to do after all the courts are closed to prevent the punishment, right?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they didn't. Stop smelling the crap Michigan is throwing against the wall. If you didn't do anything, it's easy to deny the allegations. Michigan didn't even bother to deny what they were accused of. They know the NCAA has the goods.

If Michigan had proof that Ohio State did what they said, they would have provided it. Name names or stfu.