• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Michigan sign stealing allegations?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan should tell the big ten to get bent, and threaten to leave for the PAC

We're gonna start our own conference. With blackjack... and hookers! In fact, forget the conference!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA should tell Michigan to accept this or they will issue their own ruling. This is a slap on the wrist.
Oh NCAA is gonna have their own ruling- its gonna take a while but they are going to have their say. Big Ten moved quicker since every week the rest of the Big Ten coaches are trashing Michigan for the cheating and its a big national story and they could not sit on their hands.

I think its more likely than not that more is coming down at some point.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
infomercial popcorn GIF

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State is our new OSU.

Attachments

• hans-bart.jpg
    hans-bart.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they didn't. Stop smelling the crap Michigan is throwing against the wall. If you didn't do anything, it's easy to deny the allegations. Michigan didn't even bother to deny what they were accused of. They know the NCAA has the goods.

If Michigan had proof that Ohio State did what they said, they would have provided it. Name names or stfu.
actually shit lips they did provide, google it yourself, numerous outlets reported this was all given to the ncaa and bitchtits wrote in his letter he had no info on it which is a complete lie.

My question is this, if he was soo confident he could do it, why not do it wednesday or thursday, instead of 4 pm friday on a legal holiday?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for letting us know Ohio State and B1G has broken you.
it would actually be hilarious to see Michigan in the pretty much destroyed Pac 10......lol

on a separate note- I think its ridiculous college athletes get paid now. They bring so little to the table. All the value is with the schools.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually shit lips they did provide, google it yourself, numerous outlets reported this was all given to the ncaa and bitchtits wrote in his letter he had no info on it which is a complete lie.

My question is this, if he was soo confident he could do it, why not do it wednesday or thursday, instead of 4 pm friday on a legal holiday?
Especially after Michigan's AD was saying that Michigan deserved due process. They laughed and proved that they want zero process for Michigan

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They provided a document that I could have created with Word or Excel . Proof that it came from someone at Ohio State?

If they did provide it please cite the rule that was violated.

As for timing, Michigan asked for it. If the conference made its ruling on Wednesday or Thursday they would have screamed that their response was not considered. That joke of a response never bothered to deny the cheating. It was a response of an elementary school child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for letting us know Ohio State and B1G has broken you.
watching the Michigan fans throw temper tantrums for clear cheating is just unreal.

Everyone knows they cheated. They know they cheated. The punishment is incredibly light. The whining and temper tantrums is too much. Congrats- you got 2 straight wins off OSU by cheating and only have to see the coach sit out a few games- and still be at practice. Take the win. Take it and go. OSU missed a chance at a national title for way less than this.