• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Michigan sign stealing allegations?

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating makes you better.

We get it that is what Harbaugh had to do but his own words make him look dumb on that front.

"You always want to be above reproach, especially when you're good, because you don't want people to come back and say, 'They're winning because they're cheating.' That's always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid. We want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules," Harbaugh said. "Because if you don't, if you cheat to win, then you've already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God as you can get in my mind. It's not the word of God, but it's close."

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it that is what Harbaugh had to do but his own words make him look dumb on that front.

"You always want to be above reproach, especially when you're good, because you don't want people to come back and say, 'They're winning because they're cheating.' That's always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid. We want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules," Harbaugh said. "Because if you don't, if you cheat to win, then you've already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God as you can get in my mind. It's not the word of God, but it's close."
Read it the first time you posted it.

Harbaugh is a dildo.

But he doesn’t color his beard your like your faggy coach atleast.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. If we lose to them, its a big fat *. Oh well.
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has had a cupcake schedule as well. I would imagine they would be the weakest of the undefeated teams to end the year, and if UW remains undefeated, I imagine the top four for the playoffs will be Georgia, Mich, OSU, and UW
I predict that if the loser of the game is very close, like 7 or less points, both will still make the CFP. it'll be UW or FSU, and fyi, they will not have OSU play mich. in the semifinal. they will split them up like last year.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that if the loser of the game is very close, like 7 or less points, both will still make the CFP. it'll be UW or FSU, and fyi, they will not have OSU play mich. in the semifinal. they will split them up like last year.
Do you think a one loss Georgia team would be in over an undefeated FSU team?

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has had a cupcake schedule as well. I would imagine they would be the weakest of the undefeated teams to end the year, and if UW remains undefeated, I imagine the top four for the playoffs will be Georgia, Mich, OSU, and UW

That might be the dumbest take on this thread, beating your previous dumb post. OSU and Michigan can't both be undefeated and an undefeated P5 champ easily makes it so good effort at the insult but you failed.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the dumbest take on this thread, beating your previous dumb post. OSU and Michigan can't both be undefeated and an undefeated P5 champ easily makes it so good effort at the insult but you failed.
I think a one loss OSU or a one loss Michigan makes it over an undefeated FSU for sure

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a one loss OSU or a one loss Michigan makes it over an undefeated FSU for sure

Maybe, and they'd have a quality schedule since Michigan finishes with a tough couple of games, but the B1G West champ < Louisville if Louisville finishes with 1 loss. And there's never been an undefeated P5 champ to miss the playoff

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be an amazing argument to kill the 4 team CFP right then and there, tbh.

I'd have my reservations for FSU, but if they're undefeated they're in the CFP. No questions asked.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way for this scenario to exist. Unless you are saying a 13-0 Mich/Ohio State B1G champ AND 11-1 Mich/Ohio State would get in over FSU.

As it stand now - four conference champs will be in. No runner ups.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way for this scenario to exist. Unless you are saying a 13-0 Mich/Ohio State B1G champ AND 11-1 Mich/Ohio State would get in over FSU.

As it stand now - four conference champs will be in. No runner ups.
Maybe.

Sorry but FSU's remaining schedule is a total joke. so much so, they should be mocked for it. Miami, north alabama lol, and 5-4 florida.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, and they'd have a quality schedule since Michigan finishes with a tough couple of games, but the B1G West champ < Louisville if Louisville finishes with 1 loss. And there's never been an undefeated P5 champ to miss the playoff
that's fair

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be an amazing argument to kill the 4 team CFP right then and there, tbh.

I'd have my reservations for FSU, but if they're undefeated they're in the CFP. No questions asked.
a four team playoff is pretty stupid to start with, so agree with you there. Very much looking forward to next year's format.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.

Sorry but FSU's remaining schedule is a total joke. so much so, they should be mocked for it. Miami, north alabama lol, and 5-4 florida.

The North Alabama game is brutal, Miami was looking good until conference play and Fuck the Gaturds for being bad. But Louisville in the CCG @ 11-1 with a win over Notre Dame is significantly better than anything the B1G West is churning out