• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've yet to see you provide any FACTS nor the ability to refute anything I've posted. But consistent with your typical MO you spout off on tangents that have no proof nor substance.
Good luck with your new venture. I'm sure Hammer and Handi will watch you regularly.

Blah blah blah. I'll lie cause I got hammered.

Blah blah blah

That's you

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In practice, and in Game, 2 totally different animals...Both are breaking the rules....Just one is like getting caught doing 30 mph in a 25 mph zone, and the other is like getting caught doing 90 in a 25 zone....
The fine is much higher....That's all !!
Like I said in the eye of the beholder. Who knows how long this has been going on? Who knows how long it would've lasted if they didn't get caught? I guess practice is over rated? There is no value to it. Certainly not unfair if one team practices more than all the rest. Right?
Stupid rule but hey we don't get to pick the ones we want to break.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah. I'll lie cause I got hammered.

Blah blah blah

That's you
Hammered hun? Got a little hammer on your mind?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First in with "Free the Ravens"

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First in with "Free the Ravens"

And they'd sound almost as idiotic as the free Brady morons.

Not one person has said don't punish them.

But the fact that they stopped when informed. And dealt with it Instead of lying for months and destroying evidence gives them more credibility.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they'd sound almost as idiotic as the free Brady morons.

Not one person has said don't punish them.

But the fact that they stopped when informed. And dealt with it Instead of lying for months and destroying evidence gives them more credibility.
Good work right there. ESPN will surely give you a prime time slot with such investigative reporting. Keep it up you're on a roll.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the eye of the beholder. Who knows how long this has been going on? Who knows how long it would've lasted if they didn't get caught? I guess practice is over rated? There is no value to it. Certainly not unfair if one team practices more than all the rest. Right?
Stupid rule but hey we don't get to pick the ones we want to break.

No it's in the eyes of the rule book...And the report reads that a player pointed it out to him and they immediately took them off, that's why I said Harbs and Ozzie should lose money for the violation or error whichever...
People learn and listen when it gets in their pocket....
But it wasn't more practice than anyone else, it was a part of their drill but pads are a violation...
No excuses, I don't feel sorry for any of these astronomically overpaid coaches....If he did it and they fine him, so be it, it's their own fault, no one else's....
:rockford:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's in the eyes of the rule book...And the report reads that a player pointed it out to him and they immediately took them off, that's why I said Harbs and Ozzie should lose money for the violation or error whichever...
People learn and listen when it gets in their pocket....
But it wasn't more practice than anyone else, it was a part of their drill but pads are a violation...
No excuses, I don't feel sorry for any of these astronomically overpaid coaches....If he did it and they fine him, so be it, it's their own fault, no one else's....
:rockford:
I agree fine the coach and GM for being stupid. However, it's more practice with pads that no one else is afforded unless they are cheating. Same as the amount of time coaches are allowed on the field during practice/workouts. It's an unfair advantage to teams not violating those stupid rules.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they'll either get fined or lose a practice or 2, and I have no excuse for it....Harbs needs a Red Wing steel toe boot in the butt for being so stupid....
But to equate that to cheating in an actual game is lunacy, man....
It's also hypocrisy on the leagues part to enforce penalties for practice safety, and turn around in season and hit a team with a grueling schedule that doesn't give players proper time for recovery...
If you get a bye on week 4 then there's 12 weeks straight with only sometimes 4 days recovery time on thurs nite games, cross country travel 2 out of 3 weeks, etc.....
I know the rule stinks but Harbs should have adhered to it, and I think he and Ozzie should be fined their first weeks pay for it instead of punishing the players....
It is a minor infraction though....Kinda like a butt pimple, it's just enough to irritate you !!:dhd:

hahaha... I like this break down.

CTE be dammed!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree fine the coach and GM for being stupid. However, it's more practice with pads that no one else is afforded unless they are cheating. Same as the amount of time coaches are allowed on the field during practice/workouts. It's an unfair advantage to teams not violating those stupid rules.

Well now I guess that view is in the eye of the beholder...They haven't even gotten to TC yet, these are rookies they are trying to give them a feel for what's ahead.....I can't see any extra advantage in 5 mins of practice with pads and no contact....The rule is a player safety rule anyway....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now I guess that view is in the eye of the beholder...They haven't even gotten to TC yet, these are rookies they are trying to give them a feel for what's ahead.....I can't see any extra advantage in 5 mins of practice with pads and no contact....The rule is a player safety rule anyway....
You know what they say. If they're cheating here, where else might they be cheating:noidea:
It's not as if the Ravens are some squeaky clean organization now are they?
If it's good for the Siragusa it's good for the gander.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what they say. If they're cheating here, where else might they be cheating:noidea:
It's not as if the Ravens are some squeaky clean organization now are they?
If it's good for the Siragusa it's good for the gander.

Who are you ??? Every Pats fan knows that there is no such thing as cheating, it's misinterpreting the meaning of the rule, or an act of nature !!!!

tom-brady-memes_1_zps9wiumfta.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you ??? Every Pats fan knows that there is no such thing as cheating, it's misinterpreting the meaning of the rule, or an act of nature !!!!

View attachment 119163
Oh and you were so close. NE is the only team who cheats. If you doubt me just stay tuned to the hoop.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the Ravens don't cheat, they just F*** it up.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is hilarious.

It's simply SportsHoopla PANIC!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually penalty wise for deflating footballs and that of wearing pads at a non-padded practice are pretty close. In the rule book most teams when found altering the ball are penalized $25,000 per ball that they doctored. Now the NFL does have the right to punish beyond what the rule book says but that is the baseline for such an act.

So I would say then having a couple of training camp practices taken away would be about equal to that of a $25,000 fine.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the rookies and coaches involved should be suspended for 4 games. Definitely a loss of next year's number 1 draft pick. They are repeat offenders. Fair is fair.