• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: Yep they were running their goal line offense, paid off huge as we all saw in the Super Bowl!

A decent QB would have recognized the defensive play call and audibled out to a play that would have netted a TD.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A decent QB would have recognized the defensive play call and audibled out to a play that would have netted a TD.

:nod: Yep maybe if he listen to the coach at NC State and just played the corner position like they asked him too...

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason the Colts franchise fled the shithole known as Baltimore and took all of their name rights and records with them.

If you want to know that reason have a look in the mirror, trannygann69 :thumb:

They didn't leave because of me... I don't even live in the state.
The Ravens are doing pretty good on their own accord. Two SB's in 20 years and didn't need to cheat to get there. Seriously with the Tgann stuff... you must be off or have a learning disability. I am trying to not point that out because I don't find that type of thing to be funny. But please get checked for that.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are still talking about the interception?

It was the right call.... Butler just made a hell of a play, end of story, nothing more to it!!!

Super Bowl Can't-Miss Play: The Butler did it

You mean he got away with clear pass interference.

It was a bad playcall. a bad block by the Wr. A terrible throw by wilson and an abominable effort by that pussy Lockette.

I'm glad that loser retired and is out of sports. Just wish it was in better circumstances...like the fact that he has no marbles.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a bad playcall. a bad block by the Wr. A terrible throw by wilson and an abominable effort by that pussy Lockette.

I'm glad that loser retired and is out of sports. Just wish it was in better circumstances...like the fact that he has no marbles.

no way that was "clear" interference....

I stand by it being a good call... The Patriots expected them to run with Lynch as did about 99.99% of the world.. The Seahawks decided to throw. It didn't work

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets there early and clearly hits lockette before the ball gets there. It's not even up for debate. He was late to the spot and that's why he hit lockette rather than getting a clean pick with a lot of open space in front of him.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you at least sigh in a 'here we go again' manner before typing this shvt?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you at least sigh in a 'here we go again' manner before typing this shvt?

I did.

Damn patriots fans.

Progress though, amirite? :dhd:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So literally not one fan aside from the Pats will indict the Ravens for breaking the rules. Can't allow that other-teams-cheat to cause a fissure.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So literally not one person will indict the Ravens for breaking the rules.

I already said they need to be punished.

But this also isn't cheating during a playoff game. especially an orchestrated scheme by a player who destroys evidence to cover up that scheme.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go Don Quixote!

to quote the Greatest SCOTUS Justice of all time:

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity."

One day you guys will admit to the science of physics. You can't beat someone to the spot if you're late and behind them.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Baltimore Raisin organization is the skeeziest, sleeziest, shitiest run team in all of professional sports. From their whiny, duplicitous, dickbag, faggot owner to their fucking crybaby, dewshbag schmuck head coach and their mildly retarted (and apparently color blind) QB right on down to the the murderous shitbag that they claim as the best player in team history it is without a doubt the toilet bowl of the NFL.

Not even the Steelers can touch that level of filth.
You sure you didn't mean Cleveland?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't leave because of me... I don't even live in the state.
The Ravens are doing pretty good on their own accord. Two SB's in 20 years and didn't need to cheat to get there. Seriously with the Tgann stuff... you must be off or have a learning disability. I am trying to not point that out because I don't find that type of thing to be funny. But please get checked for that.
According to OS you can't be a Ravens fan.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens reportedly had some illegal padded practice at rookie camp

Ravens reportedly had some illegal padded practice at rookie camp

The current collective-bargaining agreement was agreed upon in 2011, and it significantly cut back the amount of padded practices a team could have. It completely eliminated padded practices from the offseason work.
The Baltimore Ravens, with a head coach and general manager who were hired long before 2011, presumably had enough time to learn those rules. Yet, they reportedly still participated in at least some illegal practice time during the rookie minicamp.
The Ravens had "a five-minute period on May 6 when rookies and first-year players suited up in pads during a non-contact punt protection drill,"according to ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley. That's against the rules and the NFL will investigate. According to Hensley's story, the Ravens thought rookie minicamps had different rules than regular OTA practices (so .... they've been violating the CBA for five years?) and pulled the players off the field after Ravens union rep Ben Watson offered some clarification.

Yep, 5 minute drill with no contact....

c9b.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to quote the Greatest SCOTUS Justice of all time:

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity."

One day you guys will admit to the science of physics. You can't beat someone to the spot if you're late and behind them.
Physics? Like the ideal gas law?
I guess in your make believe Barney world physics only happens sometimes:idea:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, 5 minute drill with no contact....

View attachment 119047

Double Standards my friend.... If Patriots did it.... you wouldn't be signing the same tune.

I agree it's a pathetic rule that's for sure but it IS one and is WAS broken... but nothing will happen because they aren't the Patriots

I do like your gif though!