• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is for Shark

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Address in the draft: It’s a deep class of receivers, which would have been a good reason had they opted not to sign Jackson. Then again, this franchise hasn’t developed a quality receiver in quite some time. The Redskins could still use more young depth. Leonard Hankerson’s ACL surgery makes him a question mark. Aldrick Robinson is more than capable as a fourth or fifth receiver on the depth chart. Santana Moss is nearing the end and far from a lock to make the roster. If Hankerson doesn’t return early or takes time to get his game back, the Redskins would lose depth. One reason Washington did not want Andrew Hawkins, one source said, was because of his lack of height. If that’s the case, how many small receivers will Jay Gruden want to keep? (They also have Nick Williams, listed at 5-foot-10.) So adding a bigger receiver later in the draft remains a possibility, even if it’s as a developmental guy.

Notice the last sentence. Add a big WR LATER in the draft not at #34. This article was written by Kiem from ESPN. The article closes with the main thing is too keep RG3 upright and give him protection. So that means o line help to me.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean.. I fully expect them to do exactly what you have been screaming for and go all in on O-line. In fact I though about it and I hope they do exactly that. Give him a brick wall in front of him. IM all for taking away the excuses. And O-line is the excuse dejour. So I recant on the possible need for a WR. We need to draft 3 O-lineman. All Hail RG3!!!!!

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Address in the draft: It’s a deep class of receivers, which would have been a good reason had they opted not to sign Jackson. Then again, this franchise hasn’t developed a quality receiver in quite some time. The Redskins could still use more young depth. Leonard Hankerson’s ACL surgery makes him a question mark. Aldrick Robinson is more than capable as a fourth or fifth receiver on the depth chart. Santana Moss is nearing the end and far from a lock to make the roster. If Hankerson doesn’t return early or takes time to get his game back, the Redskins would lose depth. One reason Washington did not want Andrew Hawkins, one source said, was because of his lack of height. If that’s the case, how many small receivers will Jay Gruden want to keep? (They also have Nick Williams, listed at 5-foot-10.) So adding a bigger receiver later in the draft remains a possibility, even if it’s as a developmental guy.

Notice the last sentence. Add a big WR LATER in the draft not at #34. This article was written by Kiem from ESPN. The article closes with the main thing is too keep RG3 upright and give him protection. So that means o line help to me.

It's his opinion though. It's not like its written in stone just because Kiem from ESPN suggested it.

You ask me the Redskins would be smart to draft a WR at 34 in a deep WR draft. Get one of the better guys...a type of guy that might go round 1 in other years draft.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his opinion though. It's not like its written in stone just because Kiem from ESPN suggested it.

You ask me the Redskins would be smart to draft a WR at 34 in a deep WR draft. Get one of the better guys...a type of guy that might go round 1 in other years draft.

NO no no Obi, its got to be O-line period. In fact, Rick Snider has suggested we trade up into the top ten and get an OT... and I have seen the light. Thats a brilliant idea. Protect the franchise!!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. I just think most Redskins fans want immediate o line help. If Kojo passes his physical he is a 1st round talent. I think we have enough weapons to be successful at winning a division title. If we were to draft an offensive player it should be oline to help RG3 find these weapons. Moses, Kojo, and Bitano all make sense at 34.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's exactly the point. You take a player at 34 that is a first round talent that improves your team for the next 5 years, not just this year. You pay less attention to the position he plays and more to his chance to dominate his position. That is called a BPA. We may draft a Tackle, as there are a couple that are really good that may be available. We may draft a WR for the same reason. Or we could go with an ILB, DE, TE, G. But what you don't do is say I need a tackle so we are taking the best one available when it is our time to pick. Because that T that you end up taking might not be worth the pick and ends up being a marginal player. In short, you don't need to reach for any one position.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the guys that I just mentioned are a reach. Kojo and Moses are 1st round talents. Rumors are saying that Kojo knee is fine.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the guys that I just mentioned are a reach. Kojo and Moses are 1st round talents. Rumors are saying that Kojo knee is fine.

Kojo with the injury is a risk, we can't afford to take a risk at 34 with no 1st round pick. Bitano is a huge reach. Moses would be a good pick at 34.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitano is not a huge reach. He plays EVERY position on the oline and has been mocked as a late 1st. Dr Andrews said Kojo knee would be fine. Im sure all teams are checking on it. I don't even think Moses is going to be there at 34. OT's are a huge priority for every NFL team at draft time as a whole.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitano is not a huge reach. He plays EVERY position on the oline and has been mocked as a late 1st. Dr Andrews said Kojo knee would be fine. Im sure all teams are checking on it. I don't even think Moses is going to be there at 34. OT's are a huge priority for every NFL team at draft time as a whole.

If Moses isn't there, then we move onto our next BPA. Kojo has already failed a couple of team's physical. Wasn't it Andrews who said RG3's knee was fine his first year after the Baltimore game??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. true. Kojo failed the teams physicals at the combine. Maybe its changed since then. If the knee was so bad he wouldn't even be drafted. But experts are mocking him late first to 2nd. Why? Something had to change.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because those doing the Mocks are always wrong. They are guys like you and I for the most part. Show me one Mock that got the 34th pick right last year. I don't know, but I bet there aren't many. And I bet there aren't any that got the 28-34 pick right.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me , bitiono is a reach at 34 . jack of all trades master of none . picking him is an o/line or bust mentality shark is railing against . i think shark is wrong about moses . i think he is better the benjamin or robinson

protecting Rg3 is important . but reaching for players is dumb

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mocks are not exactly right but there in the ball park. McShay had us taking Kojo at 34.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitonio is another offensive lineman who is receiving late first-round consideration. Teams feel that he can come into the league and start at guard or tackle. Bitonio has a lot of good tape, including an impressive performance against UCLA's Anthony Barr. After the top-four tackle prospects, Bitonio could be the fifth tackle to go off the board. The top four are expected to go in the top-20 picks, but Bitonio stands a serious chance of cracking the first round amid the final 12 selections.

Still think he is a reach???

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for BPA....but with an asterik....BPA for a position of Need!!! We Don't need a WR at #34...thats for sure......We are 3 deep with 3 quality starting WRs on the roster and a Wr at 34 would be a wasted pick in My opinion....We have several areas in more need the the 4th or possibly 5th or 6th WR.......

Oline would be Great...so would ILB...S..CB....OLB.....TE.......

Im sure at 34 one of the positions of need will have a player available that would not be a reach....and if nothing there worthy of the #34 for the Skins....you trade back.....

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mocks are not exactly right but there in the ball park. McShay had us taking Kojo at 34.

And if he had us picking say a RB, WR or something other than O-line would you be as excited to point this out?? Or would you be calling him a fool??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shark, Mcshay is not that foolish. He wouldn't even mock a WR or Rb to us at 34. I cant believe you still support this approach. I laugh my ass off is the Skins pass on both Benjamin and Robinson.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shark, Mcshay is not that foolish. He wouldn't even mock a WR or Rb to us at 34. I cant believe you still support this approach. I laugh my ass off is the Skins pass on both Benjamin and Robinson.

I wouldnt because I expect them to pick out of need over talent. So I expect them to take the OT that everyone is clamoring for. I think Benjamin or Robinson make the team better. IM just not a pressed to grab a RT to foster the belief that our problems stemmed from the line. To me thats the easy copout.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the offense, where is the problem area: QB, RB, WR, TE, or Oline Shark?