• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is for Shark

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the offense, where is the problem area: QB, RB, WR, TE, or Oline Shark?

Dude, you wont get me to say O-line couldnt use a better performance. But I think the real problem was Griffin. I think the excuse was the line and the coach. We dont have an all pro line. BUT I also dont think our line sucks. I think the real problem on the line was we were weak in the middle, which has been addressed. So behind Griffin, I think our problem was WR, followed by line play.

Now we arent going to cut Griffin, we have already added to the line. If a WR that adds something we dont have and actually completes our WR group is there, you would at least have to consider it.

But as i have said, I fully expect they will take an O-lineman making every one happy. Then I will simply sit back and watch.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show me a legit mock that has Botonio as a first rounder?

So you believe all these guys are going in the first?
Jake Matthews
Greg Robinson
Taylor Lewan
zack Martin
Morgan Moses
Kojo
Joe Botonio

That is nearly 25% of the first round on 1/11 of the positions in the NFL.

THAT IS ABSURD.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walterfootball and mcshay had botanio as a late first rounder. most mocks high 2nd. I believe 6 out of 7 olineman you just mentioned will go first round. I think Kojo will be there for us.

Forget what happened last year. RG3 was hurt and the the oline was bad. You cant tell me that the additions of Leveno and MCglynn you think the oline is fixed? lol

How can you defend the play of polo, litch, and Chester shark? Adding one starter did not fix the oline and that starter has his own question marks. WR has been addressed and you want to address it again? Its time to address the oline.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walterfootball and mcshay had botanio as a late first rounder. most mocks high 2nd. I believe 6 out of 7 olineman you just mentioned will go first round. I think Kojo will be there for us.

Forget what happened last year. RG3 was hurt and the the oline was bad. You cant tell me that the additions of Leveno and MCglynn you think the oline is fixed? lol

How can you defend the play of polo, litch, and Chester shark? Adding one starter did not fix the oline and that starter has his own question marks. WR has been addressed and you want to address it again? Its time to address the oline.

and those guys have been hugely wrong in the past . sometimes i laugh at walterfootball and some of the players they had mocked to us

GK's list is just about right and i feel he is a reach at 34

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt because I expect them to pick out of need over talent. So I expect them to take the OT that everyone is clamoring for. I think Benjamin or Robinson make the team better. IM just not a pressed to grab a RT to foster the belief that our problems stemmed from the line. To me thats the easy copout.

the cop out is not understanding that a moses is a better talent then benjamin or robinson and blaming Rg3 for the o/line not being able to pass block . granted he had something to do with it but the centerof our o/line and polumbus were like turnstiles

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cop out is not understanding that a moses is a better talent then benjamin or robinson and blaming Rg3 for the o/line not being able to pass block . granted he had something to do with it but the centerof our o/line and polumbus were like turnstiles

That is YOUR opinion and I would say its pretty Biased by the fact that you want the Skins to take an O-lineman. Most of the rational world outside the Redskins bubble has Benjamin as going before the Skins are even on the clock. Which would mean that IF he is even there, he slid to us. I would say its 50/50 as to who even thinks Moses will go in the first round, and I have seen a few mocks that have him going AFTER the Skins pick. So I will say that i dont expect Benjamin to be there when we pick. I expect ith the litany of O-lineman that Dean lines up daily as a "perfect fit" for Washington... one or more of these guys will be there which is what I expect the Skins to take.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Walter has Botonio as a 2nd or 3rd rounder.
Can you show me the McShay late first thing?

Do I think the OL is fixed? Nope but I think it is a better OL for our new offense. Polumbus was not the problem. The interior was. Watch a game and see where the problem was...while being objective.

You take BPA because it gives us the best chance to improve the team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its no biased its the truth which I just proved on what the offense really needs. I agree Benjamin will go before the skins pick. Why does that matter?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simple. The Line didnt change from 2012 to 2013, the RB didnt change. And the WR and TE position changed only slightly. So where was the real drop off considering that the RB still ranked in the top ten, yet we gave up ten more sacks.

Hmmm.. what was ACTUALLY different from 2012 to 2013?? :whistle:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree the interior line was the problem last year but if you can upgrade from poloubus you do it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference was that Rg3 was a huge run threat that made the oline stats over inflated. the oline was never good. Rg3 made them look good b/c of the read option. that was the major difference from 2012 to 2013.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its no biased its the truth which I just proved on what the offense really needs. I agree Benjamin will go before the skins pick. Why does that matter?

So are you saying we dont need a WR with some size. Or simply that we need O-line more?? And if you agree that Benjamin will likely get picked before we are on the clock, and thus we would be lucky for him to be there, how can you then also say these O-lineman expected to be picked after him are the better pick? Or do they become the better pick because you feel we NEED o-line and dont need a WR taller than your average shortstop??

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple. The Line didnt change from 2012 to 2013, the RB didnt change. And the WR and TE position changed only slightly. So where was the real drop off considering that the RB still ranked in the top ten, yet we gave up ten more sacks.

Hmmm.. what was ACTUALLY different from 2012 to 2013?? :whistle:

I'd like to point out that where we started on the field played a role as did severe lapses in STs. Also, opponents stacking the box played a role as well.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can get a wr with size like a Brandon coleman who we brought in for a visit in the 4th round. not at 34 shark.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually am not fixed on Oline vs WR vs Defensive player with regards to the draft. I do agree we need size at the WR position. I also think we need help at the other positions. There's no way to fix it all this year, but we should be better regardless, because we will have addressed at least some of our needs.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can get a wr with size like a Brandon coleman who we brought in for a visit in the 4th round. not at 34 shark.

IM sure we can. BUt would you atleast conceed that you bring in a 4th rounder as a project, where as Benjamin would be a hell of a 3rd/4th WR option considering he would START on every other team in our division and half the team in the conference. I have never said reach for him. BUt if a legit 1st rounder ith his size some how slides... you have got to consider making the pick, even if we agree we need O-line help more ( which for the record I dont agree).

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not fixed in at a certain position either. But no way to WR at 34.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Robert Griffin III Could Be in for an All-Pro Season | Bleacher Report

RG3 isnt as bad as you think . look at the hot garbage he had to throw to as a rookie , the acient moss , morgan and butter fingers hank followed up by the blazer paulson . he had garcon and davis for half the year

he was healthy and he had a rookie season for the ages

the difference last season was he wasnt healthy . but even at that his "awful " numbers were respectable

now again i think moses is the better talent then benjamin . benjamin has a lot of red flags moses does not .

but then again both could be off the board by our pick . then you are looking at the BPA

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its doesn't matter shark. How do you know that Benjamin is not the next mike Williams. You just think he is going to be great b/c he is big. You have to protect RG3. Rg3 has enough weapons, now protect him. It baffles me that you are ok with our current line. Plus Benjamin was maturity issues.