• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This game to me all falls on Kaep.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He didn't have a clean pocket. They got pressure with 3 guys. So he should've used his legs & went left. But Davis (Ant) led the rusher straight n2 CK7. Like he was ready 2 go home or some shit.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MHSL82;4431582[B said:
]It looks to me that Patton, if he were the first read, would have gotten to the 9 or 10. Out of bounds.[/B] But if you expect Kaepernick to go through all his reads, I don't know what it would be. It also seems that Patton knew the ball wasn't ever going to go to him, he was just a safety valve. If he had stopped like he did and then ran to the open area and Kaepernick looked for him maybe he'd get to the 10 anyway. Chances are though if Kaepernick was making his reads and Patton ran and he went there, Kaepernick probably would have telegraphed it or the defense would've picked up on it and minimize the gain.

I can't see that. The defender who started on Boldin starts to come back toward Patton, but stops when he sees Kap is locked on to Crabtree. If Kap threw it to Patton, he would have gained about 4-5, I think, unless Davis got a block.

It does look like Boldin was open for an inside pass in the endzone, if Kap had looked off Crabtree and seen him. Though with Avril closing he may not have had time to make that throw.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Crimson he didn't have time. Bcuz Davis (Ant) didn't block worth a fuck.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
God, a pump fake and looking to another receiver (Boldin, Hunter, Patton, probably in that order) would have been a big play. Though I agree that Davis' poor blocking probably makes that impossible.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have a clean pocket. They got pressure with 3 guys. So he should've used his legs & went left. But Davis (Ant) led the rusher straight n2 CK7. Like he was ready 2 go home or some shit.

He had a clean pocket... one guy came delayed on the left, no one thru the middle, 2 from the righ which both were blocked.

Davis was on his guy n was holding enough for Kap to make a play. Kap didn't move his feet, he stood there like a duck n made his throw...

Still had a clean pocket with enough time to make his reads if he chose to.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, a pump fake and looking to another receiver (Boldin, Hunter, Patton, probably in that order) would have been a big play. Though I agree that Davis' poor blocking probably makes that impossible.

no way, Davis was fine with his block, Kap had a clean pocket and stood there like a duck. Never stepped up nor moved his feet on the throw...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no way, Davis was fine with his block, Kap had a clean pocket and stood there like a duck. Never stepped up nor moved his feet on the throw...

Fine with his block for the pass Kap made. Or fine if Kap had gone to his second read quickly. No way Kap could have pump-faked and then made a pass to another player before Avril got to him, though he had plenty of room to leave the pocket to the left.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a clean pocket... one guy came delayed on the left, no one thru the middle, 2 from the righ which both were blocked.

Davis was on his guy n was holding enough for Kap to make a play. Kap didn't move his feet, he stood there like a duck n made his throw...

Still had a clean pocket with enough time to make his reads if he chose to.

It seems weird that he didn't move his feet likely because he knew he needed to get his feet under him to make that pass. After all that, it was underthrown. Maybe I'm wrong.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine with his block for the pass Kap made. Or fine if Kap had gone to his second read quickly. No way Kap could have pump-faked and then made a pass to another player before Avril got to him, though he had plenty of room to leave the pocket to the left.

Kap doomed the team and us fans with awful presnap determination.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap doomed the team and us fans with awful presnap determination.

I agree. But what is the likelihood that Harbaugh said YOU LOOK FOR CRAB IN THE ENDZONE??

I know Kaep has issues with his pre snap reads, (which is why it takes his ass FOREVER to snap the ball and all those F**KIN delay penalties) but I just have a feeling that Harbaugh was in his ear there, more than anything.

:2cents:

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crab cannot get any separation without a double move. Sherman read the double move and his coverage was tighter than a vice. To make matters worse, the pass was underthrown. Niners have avoided Sherman for 59+ minutes except for one play(which he was called for holding), why challenge him at this critical point of the game. I would have settled for the 5 yard game to Patton or have Kap scrambled left for some yards. At the very least, turn the ball over on downs. To try to throw a fade route which requires touch and accuracy (not Kap's strength) was a mistake.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crab cannot get any separation without a double move. Sherman read the double move and his coverage was tighter than a vice. To make matters worse, the pass was underthrown. Niners have avoided Sherman for 59+ minutes except for one play(which he was called for holding), why challenge him at this critical point of the game. I would have settled for the 5 yard game to Patton or have Kap scrambled left for some yards. At the very least, turn the ball over on downs. To try to throw a fade route which requires touch and accuracy (not Kap's strength) was a mistake.

Yeah, coverage doesn't get any tighter than that. Only a perfect pass would have even had a chance of being complete. And even then it would have taken a hell of a catch. As soon as the double-move failed, Kap should have looked elsewhere.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
CalamityX11 I don't know what you saw. But what Davis (Ant ) was doing sure doesn't look like blocking 2 me.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Purguy, you happy about Tanaka?? Lots of money!!!

After missing the playoffs hell yeah Im happy. We need pitching. Is he worth it who knows, we will find out I guess. Kid did go 24-0 last year. No pitcher ever did that in that league so Im guessing he is good. Cant wait for Spring Training.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap was about to get sacked. Are people not seeing that. He only had enough time for 1 read.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes no clean pocket. He was about to get sacked.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap was about to get sacked. Are people not seeing that. He only had enough time for 1 read.

Yeah, I just noticed that for the first time just now while looking at one of the GIFs. The defensive lineman was coming fast.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all surprised this play was called. So what if the Niners were able to advance the ball a few yards? We all know they suck scoring TDs against good defenses in the redzone. The end result is likely to be the same.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yes no clean pocket. He was about to get sacked.

Yup, agreed. I think the only option was to climb the pocket or dump it off. The throw should have never happened seeing Sherman was on Crabs the whole way, no separation.