• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This explains a lot

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Seahawks offensive line even worse than you think it is?

This is some pathetic inexcusable blocking, O line couldn't have played worse.... This better improve starting tomorrow ...

The OL is horrible, in fact so bad that it's near impossible to have a successful play on offense without some kind of heroic play from Wlison or who ever is the RB. Got to hope for some improvement, how ever small and that the defense and ST along with a big play or two can pull out a win this week. I'm hopefull, but worried. Guess the best thing is that OL only has one direction to go, surely they can't get worse. Can they?:noidea:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is horrible, in fact so bad that it's near impossible to have a successful play on offense without some kind of heroic play from Wlison or who ever is the RB. Got to hope for some improvement, how ever small and that the defense and ST along with a big play or two can pull out a win this week. I'm hopefull, but worried. Guess the best thing is that OL only has one direction to go, surely they can't get worse. Can they?:noidea:

Yeah, they can't play any worse that's for sure... What the heck is up with Britt? I thought he did pretty good last year as a rookie but watching him get beat right now is borderline pathetic... How can he be this bad all of a sudden? I realize he was moved from RT to LG so maybe the transition messed him up a bit.. BUT DAM... Some of his blocks are like slap stick comedy ....

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly *can* play worse. They can get more penalties, give up more sacks, open fewer holes, etc.

But hopefully the arc goes the other way as they get more experience both individually and playing together as a unit.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping that they are still just trying to learn the zone blocking system which does take some time and they get at least to the point of being mediocre.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping that they are still just trying to learn the zone blocking system which does take some time and they get at least to the point of being mediocre.
If this line improves to mediocre by Halloween and Lynch isn't done, this will be a great season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is, future does not look bright at the moment w/ this OL... Reminds me of the Mariners farm system... We're going to lose Okung in FA next season and he's our best OL, which isn't saying much...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is, future does not look bright at the moment w/ this OL... Reminds me of the Mariners farm system... We're going to lose Okung in FA next season and he's our best OL, which isn't saying much...

Okung has been pretty good, just not this year so far... Let's just hope like heck they start figuring this out.. Even if there not a great line, they can be a better line...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just hope like heck they start figuring this out.. Even if there not a great line, they can be a better line...

They definitely need to figure it out quickly before we lose our QB...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the line basically looks like it did last year when Unger was out. Hopefully they start playing like Unger was in again pretty soon or this is going to be a long season. We better start figuring things out pretty quick because we lost a ton of leadership when we sent him to NO.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the resources allocated to the OL, if they were merely mediocre by the end of the year, it would constitute a spectacular job by the coaches and the players.
We could win lots of games with just an average OL.