• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Third Best Job in the Big 12

What is the 3rd best football coaching job to have in the Big 12?

• Baylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iowa State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Kansas State

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Oklahoma State

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • TCU

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Texas Tech

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • West Virginia

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be TCU.

How many years has Sweaty Betty been there?

What exactly does he have to show for it?

How much money does he make a year?

Welllll......there are some real morons in Ft. Worth. I never understood the Dallas/Ft. Worth rivalry until I had to live in Ft. Worth for about six months. Jeeezus! That place makes Waco look like New York City. There is a perverse attempt by too many people in Ft Worth to be a "tough hombre/cowboy/street dude" but it comes off as just being hick as hell. The food's good but the majority of the town is a dump. And they have some wealthy oil men who have given Fat Boy a deal that would make Saban blush. So the Oilies and Fat Boy just keep on playing with each other under the blanket while the team drifts along in the conference. So long as Fat Boy beats SMU, plays Texas close and doesn't eat ALL the french fries, he'll have a job for life.......however long that might be before his heart explodes.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna go with Oklahoma St.; then I was reminded that West Virginia is in the conference now, so I went with the Mountaineers. Pretty much a toss-up between those two. WVA has more tradition on their side and tends to schedule better out-of-conference; but OSU probably has more money & doesn't have nearly as much travel to contend with.