• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things Eagles Fans are known to do

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you’re friends with a racist when means you are one too

You're fucking stupid on so many levels.
1. I'm not racist...you are.
2. Even if I was, how does that make anyone else? Because they responded to a post.
3. You claim you believe God created man, but you don't believe in religious texts or the words of God.

Super fucking stupid you are. Scummy moocher lover that hates America AND white people. KYS

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just Eagles fans, Philly fans in general. My best friend moved from Columbus to Philly about 6 years ago. He said the delusion among the fanbase about how "cursed" they are is a constant theme. He's like "Do you have any idea how long the city of Cleveland waited for a title?" and then they just start shitting on Cleveland rather than addressing the point.

That city is also an overpriced pile of shit in general. I've been there probably a dozen times over the past 3-4 years. You couldn't pay me enough to live there.

Getting offended because his city is more “cursed” than Philly? Your friend sounds like a real winner.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting offended because his city is more “cursed” than Philly? Your friend sounds like a real winner.
Offended? I think you misread that. It was the fact that Philly fans bitch unnecessarily.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads like this crack me up. Depending on who you talk to you will get an opinion where people don't like a particular city or fan base.

I live in Texas (Houston)I have been to Dallas a good number of times for work. Hate the city and the people. Ask around this city and you have a hard time finding someone who lives here that has nice things to say about Dallas. It is already a general consensus that Cowboys fans are douche bags anyway.

Been to Cleveland to....It is a fucking shit hole. No need to elaborate.

In fairness, many cities suck. There are some pretty shitty things about Philly and almost every city.

The truth is that most people suck and if you pack enough of them into one geographically compact area, there are bound to be problems.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...

It was a playoff loss. I get it.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offended? I think you misread that. It was the fact that Philly fans bitch unnecessarily.

Philly fans do bitch quite a bit. I think it’s calmed down since the 2008 World Series and Super Bowl LII. Your friend should have visited Philly in like 2005. People were much more miserable then.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*except (you're a stupid moron)

You didn't post "proof", you googled it.
Who created genes? Being that genes are a part of our dna and cell structure, which are found in us from birth, and being that God created man, not some intergelactic burst in the atmosphere, it’s safe to say that the genes which are found in us are a result of God’s handiwork, as is the rest of the human body. With that being said, if someone says that there is a “gay gene” they are directly saying that God went ahead and placed in many of His creations a gene that would cause a person to participate in what is Biblically described in the book of Leviticus 18:22-30, Romans 1:26-32, as shameful, unnatural, abominations and perversions. And participating in such acts would make a person ineligble to enter the Kingdom of Heaven as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. All of that would be saying that God went ahead and placed something in humans that would make them do exactly what He commanded us not to do. Also, that would be saying there is unrighteousness or wickedness with God, but there is no unrighteousness with God as explained in Romans 9:14 and Job 34:10-13.

Sounds like you don’t subscribe to things like “God works in mysterious ways.”

Who are you to question his ineffable plan?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly smells funny, most of the people are looking to get tuned up, and the food isn't so great except the world renowned "soft pretzels".

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you don’t subscribe to things like “God works in mysterious ways.”

Who are you to question his ineffable plan?

Not questioning anything, but his hypocrisy will be put in check by me and the other highly intelligent and respected posters.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not questioning anything, but his hypocrisy will be put in check by me and the other highly intelligent and respected posters.

I think there is enough out there already to say that there are some inconsistencies in the Bible. I find it best not to take the book completely literally.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is enough out there already to say that there are some inconsistencies in the Bible. I find it best not to take the book completely literally.

Ahhh, so it's up to interpretation? Do you think people are born gay by way of a gay gene?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, so it's up to interpretation? Do you think people are born gay by way of a gay gene?

My best guess is that people are born gay...but you know, I really don’t think it matters much. Whether someone is born gay or chooses to be gay, I think they deserve the same treatment as every other person. So really, I don’t think the answer to the question matters.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, many cities suck. There are some pretty shitty things about Philly and almost every city.

The truth is that most people suck and if you pack enough of them into one geographically compact area, there are bound to be problems.
Or one message board!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course some people are born gay. It's 2019. Is this even a serious debate any more? You guys are just fucking with him right?

That being said there are I'm sure some other people that experiment or change their sexuality as they go through life. Kind of like the bandwagon Seahawk fans of the homosexual community

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess is that people are born gay...but you know, I really don’t think it matters much. Whether someone is born gay or chooses to be gay, I think they deserve the same treatment as every other person. So really, I don’t think the answer to the question matters.

You're right it doesn't matter, but PE1 brought up his views that sick ped0 jokes about another posters daughter is "ok", but crackin' homo jokes at him "isn't".

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course some people are born gay. It's 2019. Is this even a serious debate any more? You guys are just fucking with him right?

That being said there are I'm sure some other people that experiment or change their sexuality as they go through life. Kind of like the bandwagon Seahawk fans of the homosexual community

so some are born gay and others decide later their gay? The latter sound like a greedy bunch.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right it doesn't matter, but PE1 brought up his views that sick ped0 jokes about another posters daughter is "ok", but crackin' homo jokes at him "isn't".

Is the daughter young? I always assumed it was the adult daughter of an older poster.

Regardless, does any of that surprise you?