• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things Eagles Fans are known to do

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, if they have a little crunch to them, but are soft on the inside and paired with a good beer cheese sauce...that's some pretty good eatin'.

It's only a Philly soft pretzel if you buy it from that dude on the street by the airport that also sells newspapers and flowers and hasn't washed his hands in about a week.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a Philly soft pretzel if you buy it from that dude on the street by the airport that also sells newspapers and flowers and hasn't washed his hands in about a week.

Sounds like the fish tacos on the street carts in Mexico. The older the oil they're frying it in looks, the better the taco. lol

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the fish tacos on the street carts in Mexico. The older the oil they're frying it in looks, the better the taco. lol

The Philly crew will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Used to find them up and down Roosevelt Boulevard, but I haven't driven there in years so I don't know if that still holds true.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philly crew will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Used to find them up and down Roosevelt Boulevard, but I haven't driven there in years so I don't know if that still holds true.
I know exactly who you are talking about. I haven't been there in a while either. I wonder how much it costs for a bag of pretzels now. For years it was always a buck but it's gotta be like 5 or something now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see if Philly moves on from a few veterans. If they do and depending on which ones they will see (in the form of dead money) what I tried to explain all offseason about Howie's fake Cap genius. You can't restructure a contract and allocate the bonus over 5 years when the player only has 2 or 3 years left on their deal without a problem down the road - just look at their two starting WRs dead money. He also is a poor draft guy which has hurt them too. Thank God for the rest of the NFC East that they didn't draft Metcalf. He is incredible with trades though, need to give him his props there. Maybe the best trading GM in the league