• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Fans

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, most of the fans I've seen up here have stood up and owned their words after all the trash talk this week and have congratulated the Seahawks on their win. Most have said they got their asses handed to them and haven't been crying about anything. It's maybe 2-3 that seem to be in the crying baby mode? :noidea: And how many other fan bases up here with more than 10 posters doesn't have those odd balls? I know Seattle sure has a couple.

I mean it's fun to punk those cry babies, but I'm just making it clear that we do see the ones that are standing up and owning it and are giving them credit for it. Talk the talk, but if you can't walk the walk don't cry or make excuses. Own it.

I don't disagree. The problem is, the ones who are the crybabies are always the loudest.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree. The problem is, the ones who are the crybabies are always the loudest.

You are telling me? Try being a Seattle mod and follow some of my special flowers around. :L

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you show you have no clue and only listen to ESPN. If you want, I'll educate what the truth is about that incident.

I watched the fucking game so please..enlighten me and everyone else that watched that game.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly and Seattle fans both suck.

You could learn a lot from AZ/GB fans who happen to be intelligent adults. Just about all of them on here are except you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Phillys known to be a hostile environment, threw snowballs at santa and all that. But I thought they were pretty knowledgeable.

But yesterday they proved that not the case. About 7 minutes left in the fourth qtr, one of seattles corners goes down with an injury and the entire stadium is booing their heads off..... ahhh philly fans, Your team gained about 100 yards all game and held the ball for about 2 minutes. What in the world was Seattles D afraid of to a point their faking injuries? If anything Seattle wanted you to speed it up, so we could force another 3 and out and run the clock out.

Dumb dumb dumb

In this day and age, the least educated fans are usually the ones with tickets to the game. Like that in every city from what I have seen. The ones at the game are usually more concerned with facebook photos and what they get to eat then they are with what is happening on the field.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this day and age, the least educated fans are usually the ones with tickets to the game.

Nonsense. You are just bitter because you can't afford tickets.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the fucking game so please..enlighten me and everyone else that watched that game.

Well hell, you watched it. I'm sure they showed everything right? Not that it will matter to you but, the facts are, the fans cheered when he first got tackled. Once everyone realized there was a severe injury, the cheering stopped. The fans were quiet until Deion Sanders decided to do a rain dance around the pile (the only player from either team that had to be seen). The fans booed and reacted to him. Irvin got a cheer when he was carted off the field. Had Deion not danced like a jackass, the lore of booing Irvin would be nothing.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eagles-suck.jpg

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol psych :pound:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. NOt once. Influence? Yes. Blame? No.

Below is your quote. It sure sounds like you are blaming the refs...

I left this for the end because I'm not one to say the officials affected the outcome of a game. This one though, they did. They didn't call blatant holding and PI by the Seahawks, yet called ticky tack ones on the Eagles that extended drives or helped the Seahawks move down the field.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below is your quote. It sure sounds like you are blaming the refs...

I left this for the end because I'm not one to say the officials affected the outcome of a game. This one though, they did. They didn't call blatant holding and PI by the Seahawks, yet called ticky tack ones on the Eagles that extended drives or helped the Seahawks move down the field.

If that was all I wrote sure. But I also blamed Kelly and said the Seahawks d was amazing to watch as they didn't miss a tackle. Before saying a thing about the refs. And my biggest gripe about the refs was the way they held up the Eagles offense by standing over the ball until 20 or less seconds left on the playclock, while letting Seattle get a play off at 30+ seconds too often.

Affect

Synonyms Expand
1. influence, sway; modify, alter.

Just to help you understand words use.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HMM, I've seen this mentioned somewhere else in this thread.

Definition of SEVERAL
: an indefinite number more than two and fewer than many <several of the guests>

Just to help you understand words use.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3