• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things Eagles Fans are known to do

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans are known to throw Snowballs at Santa.
Punch police horses.
Eat Horse shit.

But now I just read Eagles fans put dogs in Microwaves.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgno.c...iend-putting-dog-in-microwave-after-loss/amp/

Gaskins was upset when the Eagles lost and began arguing with the her girlfriend.
That argument became violent, and Gaskins struck the victim several times.

Gaskins then threatened to kill the victim’s dog and proceeded to stick the dog into a microwave, according to police.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia has to be an easy place to get a psychologist job. That place is filled with CRAZY.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punch police horses.
Eat Horse shit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgno.c...iend-putting-dog-in-microwave-after-loss/amp/

Gaskins was upset when the Eagles lost and began arguing with the her girlfriend.

Gaskins then threatened to kill the victim’s dog and proceeded to stick the dog into a microwave, according to police.

Is he a mentally deficient Fornicater?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re just being stupid. Philly is known for food. Hoagies, cheese steaks, pork sandwiches with broccoli rabí. For years the 1st and 2nd best restaurants in the country were in Philly (The Fountain and Le Bec Fin). But it’s an old city with family owner neighborhood restaurants. It’s not like out west where there’s nothing but chains. Go to South Philly and Grandmoms have their basements converted to restaurants with old Italy style food. Lots of Puero Ricans, Jamaicans, Asians. You are soooo wrong on this. Philly food culture is the best in the nation. Got me craving a Philly soft pretzel right now. We invented water ice too. So so soooo wrong dude.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this one gets me every time. This doofuss thinks soft pretzels are the highlight of "food culture".

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass Eagle fans.

Everybody knows you don't microwave dogs.

You use the slow cooker for more tender meat..

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, I'm reminded of the scene from Boondock Saints when Rocco slams his fists on the table and accidental blows his girlfriend's cat into bits onto the wall.

"Is it dead?"

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one take his junk out and start pissing towards me when I was there in my Packer gear back in the day at the famous Favre game the 4th and 26 or whatever it was. I was walking through the parking lot and tailgaters with another Packer fan and this guy tries to piss on me but I saw it in time and jumped out of the way before I got hit.

This is the class of the Eagles fans! Based on this experience I determined that Eagles fans live up to their reputation and my personal opinion is one Super Bowl is enough because it was against New England. That was a hard game to watch. Bur no more Super Bowls are needed in that city/

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best is when Eagles fans get lippy at Cowboys games. I can think of at least a dozen times those dopey fuks have been tuned up in the parking lot. You don't come to DFW and start talking shit without getting your attitude readjusted.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic. Tomorrow got a eye doctor appointment but get to spend time with my niece so...

I've been spending money all night buying fishing gear for steelhead/salmon. PNW trip later next month. You do any fishing around where you live?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punch police horses.
Eat Horse shit.

Her favorite player: Michael Vick

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia has to be an easy place to get a psychologist job. That place is filled with CRAZY.
Even the pschologists
20121202-172054-pic-729541725_c0-376-4804-3176_s1770x1032.jpg

SLP-shrink-in-green.jpg

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had one take his junk out and start pissing towards me when I was there in my Packer gear back in the day at the famous Favre game the 4th and 26 or whatever it was. I was walking through the parking lot and tailgaters with another Packer fan and this guy tries to piss on me but I saw it in time and jumped out of the way before I got hit.

This is the class of the Eagles fans! Based on this experience I determined that Eagles fans live up to their reputation and my personal opinion is one Super Bowl is enough because it was against New England. That was a hard game to watch. Bur no more Super Bowls are needed in that city/
It's crazy how horrible that fan base is in general. I mean is there any other fan base in the US that is just so classless? Why isn't there a movie about it? Ending of course with the 2016 season :heh:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy how horrible that fan base is in general. I mean is there any other fan base in the US that is just so classless? Why isn't there a movie about it? Ending of course with the 2016 season :heh:
Not just Eagles fans, Philly fans in general. My best friend moved from Columbus to Philly about 6 years ago. He said the delusion among the fanbase about how "cursed" they are is a constant theme. He's like "Do you have any idea how long the city of Cleveland waited for a title?" and then they just start shitting on Cleveland rather than addressing the point.

That city is also an overpriced pile of shit in general. I've been there probably a dozen times over the past 3-4 years. You couldn't pay me enough to live there.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads like this crack me up. Depending on who you talk to you will get an opinion where people don't like a particular city or fan base.

I live in Texas (Houston)I have been to Dallas a good number of times for work. Hate the city and the people. Ask around this city and you have a hard time finding someone who lives here that has nice things to say about Dallas. It is already a general consensus that Cowboys fans are douche bags anyway.

Been to Cleveland to....It is a fucking shit hole. No need to elaborate.

Last edited: