• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things Eagles Fans are known to do

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwahahaha, the "gay gene"...what a moron. You teach your scummy students that at your make believe teaching job?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong...you get beaten all the time, moocher lover.
You claim homophobes have to answer at Heaven's Gate, and you aren't even religious. You've been beaten again.

Who said I wasn’t religious? And you calling innocent little kids moochers is what you’ll have to answer to

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Liar
2. You taught Mexicans in Arizona? So you taught at an illegal Mexican school? Gross
3. Bwwwhahahahahaha, he googled it. Called it

I googled it to prove it to you dumbass.

Why do you mods accept blatant racism?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... you called it! Verified.

Is that your comeback? He said I was wrong. I post a link and you say, "You called it" What about him being completely wrong?
And youre a piece of shit too accepting his disgusting racist beliefs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did, when you lied and said there is a "gay gene".

Do you believe God created man?

There is and I posted proof.

And yes, God created man. White, black, asian, Mexican, straight and gay. All of them you seem to have a problem with accept white men.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is and I posted proof.

And yes, God created man. White, black, asian, Mexican, straight and gay. All of them you seem to have a problem with accept white men.

*except (you're a stupid moron)

You didn't post "proof", you googled it.
Who created genes? Being that genes are a part of our dna and cell structure, which are found in us from birth, and being that God created man, not some intergelactic burst in the atmosphere, it’s safe to say that the genes which are found in us are a result of God’s handiwork, as is the rest of the human body. With that being said, if someone says that there is a “gay gene” they are directly saying that God went ahead and placed in many of His creations a gene that would cause a person to participate in what is Biblically described in the book of Leviticus 18:22-30, Romans 1:26-32, as shameful, unnatural, abominations and perversions. And participating in such acts would make a person ineligble to enter the Kingdom of Heaven as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. All of that would be saying that God went ahead and placed something in humans that would make them do exactly what He commanded us not to do. Also, that would be saying there is unrighteousness or wickedness with God, but there is no unrighteousness with God as explained in Romans 9:14 and Job 34:10-13.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"I'm religious and believe in gay genes...oh, and Centers aren't important even tho Kelce is ranked higher than Wentz"

Derp

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who created genes? Being that genes are a part of our dna and cell structure, which are found in us from birth, and being that God created man, not some intergelactic burst in the atmosphere, it’s safe to say that the genes which are found in us are a result of God’s handiwork, as is the rest of the human body. With that being said, if someone says that there is a “gay gene” they are directly saying that God went ahead and placed in many of His creations a gene that would cause a person to participate in what is Biblically described in the book of Leviticus 18:22-30, Romans 1:26-32, as shameful, unnatural, abominations and perversions. And participating in such acts would make a person ineligble to enter the Kingdom of Heaven as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. All of that would be saying that God went ahead and placed something in humans that would make them do exactly what He commanded us not to do. Also, that would be saying there is unrighteousness or wickedness with God, but there is no unrighteousness with God as explained in Romans 9:14 and Job 34:10-13.
Well. I see you think I am going to hell LOL

Have I mentioned I am not religious?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that your comeback? He said I was wrong. I post a link and you say, "You called it" What about him being completely wrong?
And youre a piece of shit too accepting his disgusting racist beliefs.

Dipshit I said “verified” to that “he called it”.

You’re a fucking piece of shit who can’t read.

Fuck you dipstick

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While god may be real the Bible surely isn’t.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dipshit I said “verified” to that “he called it”.

You’re a fucking piece of shit who can’t read.

Fuck you dipstick

And you’re friends with a racist when means you are one too

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just proving that moron wrong. He can't have it both ways.

You didn’t prove anyone wrong. God and the Bible are two different things. If the Bible is real how did Noah get one male and one female of the 10’s of thousands of different species of roaches living on the planet let alone every other insect and animal.
And I thought your god appeared 150 years ago with some secret tablet and people getting dumped, in pre historic airplanes with steering wheels, into volcanoes??? Or is that Scientology? Same difference