• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's "Chatter" Deshaun Watson Could Be Traded before Week 1 to the Dolphins or Panthers

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami trades for him does the NFL step in and suspend him? I think they haven't done anything because the Texans have not played him. But I wonder if he would even be allowed to play this season. Philly is a very interested party here, holding Miami's first rounder next year, which currently looks like it could be as high as first overall.
Theres no shot he plays this year. Honestly it wouldnt shock me if he doesnt play next year either

The nfl isnt going to let him play til this is adjudicated and if he settles or is found liable he will definitely be suspended extra after too

Any team who trades for him would need to be super dumb and desperate

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team who trades for him would need to be super dumb and desperate
I think the Dolphins are indeed desperate. And by the rumblings about being close to giving up 3 first rounders, decidedly dumb. Especially with the way their season is going. Next years 1st good be a top 8 pick.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami trades for him does the NFL step in and suspend him? I think they haven't done anything because the Texans have not played him. But I wonder if he would even be allowed to play this season. Philly is a very interested party here, holding Miami's first rounder next year, which currently looks like it could be as high as first overall.

If I'm trading for him (and I wouldn't), I am making the NFL step in and be the bad guys. That way you have the deniability and you say to him "we tried".

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson for Baby Julio straight up?