• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's "Chatter" Deshaun Watson Could Be Traded before Week 1 to the Dolphins or Panthers

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lotta risk and what are they giving up? 3 1st’s and a couple 2nd’s for a guy likely to miss the whole and you just drafted a guy top 5 last season…yikes
I mean, I gotta keep it real here, they're legit trading for a rapist here. Even if "he just settles" it's pretty clear what's up at this point, imo. 22 people ain't lying.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I gotta keep it real here, they're legit trading for a rapist here. Even if "he just settles" it's pretty clear what's up at this point, imo. 22 people ain't lying.
Yeah pretty shocking any team would trade for a guy in the middle of a case like this, doesn’t look good on the organization like wtf

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he not suspended or something similar, if he was a Patriots he would of been suspended for two years.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ahoo's Charles Robinson reports the Dolphins are the "frontrunner" in Deshaun Watson trade talks, and that the Texans are seeking three first-round picks and two seconds.​

Robinson reports the Panthers, Broncos and Eagles "were also in some element of trade consideration," but that "Watson’s contractual right to approve the trade destination has weighed heavily in trade opportunities." Per Robinson, interested parties are also "angling for pick protections in any trade, to mitigate a potential NFL suspension or criminal prosecution tied to ongoing investigations by the FBI, Harris County prosecutor and Houston PD, into sexual assault allegations from multiple women." It is this last detail that makes it hard to believe any team is seriously pursuing Watson right now, or that the Texans would be maintaining such a hard line in trade talks. It would seem teams believe Watson will end up in the legal clear. Based on the publicly available facts, that is hard to believe, at least any time soon. It is also stunning it would be the Dolphins in the lead, as they have worked hard to convey a sense of being all in on Tua Tagovailoa. Acquiring Watson at anywhere close to that trade price would be an extraordinarily risky move. It is hard to believe there is a real chance this happens.

Best the Dolphins can do is a 2nd, 3 massage therapists and a massage therapists to be named later.

Robert Kraft should be in on this.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best the Dolphins can do is a 2nd, 3 massage therapists and a massage therapists to be named later.

Robert Kraft should be in on this.
The difference is a consentual billionaire handjob vs a millionaire rapist.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several Panthers reporters are tweeting that the team is not in on Watson at this time, due to the cloud over his head with the sexual assault allegations. It seems the team let this be known because the reporters are all saying exactly the same things, very similar wording.
Anyone notice the 'team are all behind Darnold' line.
...nor did I.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Dolphins have a Cosby room? I get that franchise QBs change everything but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lotta risk and what are they giving up? 3 1st’s and a couple 2nd’s for a guy likely to miss the whole and you just drafted a guy top 5 last season…yikes
Heck, this is spot on. Can’t believe this talk of all those picks some team will be willing to fork over. Beyond absurd to actually believe there is that much value in one player. It’s ridiculous, really, like he is some piece of plug & play hardware (no pun) that you just buy and get immediate results. Lmao.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dolphins are willing to mortgage their future on a “superstar” like Watson, I’m all in. They have a decent HC now, doubt they do something as stupid as signing away their future on one player.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dolphins are willing to mortgage their future on a “superstar” like Watson, I’m all in. They have a decent HC now, doubt they do something as stupid as signing away their future on one player.
pending what starters they give up, they’d probably be a top 10 team and a top 5 team in the AFC with Watson even if there is a learning curve for Watson in the offense.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pending what starters they give up, they’d probably be a top 10 team and a top 5 team in the AFC with Watson even if there is a learning curve for Watson in the offense.
See, that’s what I’m saying. Sorry, but don’t believe Watson is the answer for Miami, or any other team. You don’t bet the farm on one player, can’t recall one case of success where a team did that and actually did something good with it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r*pe??? What a low bar for such a hateful crime. Are you trying to make the real r*pe you participated in seem less awful by calling what Watson did "r*pe?"

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r*pe??? What a low bar for such a hateful crime. Are you trying to make the real r*pe you participated in seem less awful by calling what Watson did "r*pe?"
I think the guy who wished cancer upon me and kids a few years back has been 1-upped.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have all of the details and official charges? Has he been formally charged and arrested?

We live in a world where what one person calls r*pe is not the same as another. I haven't see any mention of 'r*pe' officially. What I've seen is an ambulance chasing lawyer, who's never tried a case in his life charging "sexual assault'. Considering the line of business these young ladies are in and what they actually charge for, I think I'd be a bit on the cautious side side before publicly charging someone with anything. If you're wrong, it could cost you a couple million.