• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And just like that, Deshaun Watson suddenly apologizes to 'all of the women that I have impacted in this situation'

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't admit any form of guilt while the cases were still being pursued. I'm sure he was instructed by his lawyer to keep quiet.

Pretty tough to plead innocent after apologizing, no need to make this out to be more than it is.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pro Football Network's Aaron Wilson reports the NFLPA is engaged in "active settlement negotiations" with the NFL in the Deshaun Watson case.​

"Sources expressed optimism that a deal will get worked out," Wilson added. Wilson reports Watson's side has become increasingly open to a settlement because of a belief that NFL designee Peter Harvey could "drop the hammer on Watson" in the league's appeal of judge Susan Robinson's ruling of a six-game suspension. Watson is apparently resigned to a longer ban and a "multi-million" fine. It is unclear how interested the league is in a settlement.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't admit any form of guilt while the cases were still being pursued. I'm sure he was instructed by his lawyer to keep quiet.

Pretty tough to plead innocent after apologizing, no need to make this out to be more than it is.
are all the cases settled?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So the 5 million dollar fine ain’t that much if you break it down to dollars per stroke

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are all the cases settled?
Attorney Tony Buzbee also announced Monday that all but one of the civil lawsuits filed against the former Texans quarterback have now been settled. "After lengthy and intense negotiations, I can confirm that, late last night, our team resolved three of the four remaining civil cases with Deshaun Watson.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attorney Tony Buzbee also announced Monday that all but one of the civil lawsuits filed against the former Texans quarterback have now been settled. "After lengthy and intense negotiations, I can confirm that, late last night, our team resolved three of the four remaining civil cases with Deshaun Watson.
Be interesting if Watson loses the only case he hasn't bought off. Will he quit hiring girls off Instagram to do some "private" sessions? Seems quiet addicted to doing that.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be interesting if Watson loses the only case he hasn't bought off. Will he quit hiring girls off Instagram to do some "private" sessions? Seems quiet addicted to doing that.
thought he already quit that?
I thought the team now orders his prey off of instagram now?